blackb

Реакции
Баллы
Postman сказал(а):
BlackB сказал(а):
Postman сказал(а):
BlackB сказал(а):
Aiv?r сказал(а):
He never played a server more then 2 months and he's crying about l2lifeachivements.
huh nice try but tell me, my little faggot, where did you get this information? you know me better than i do? u know me from 2 servers while first died after 3 months, questo gioco di mangiare il cervello? u are so pathetic
I know ur party from nexus + nostalgia + empire...that's enought for me,you shown ur pro party farmer attitude already
i didnt played with them on nexus or nostalgia and btw u again showed ur amazing brain skillz, do u remember how easily they killed ur party on nostalgia? plz_die
Yes i remember.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO4d968xLJM
5:17 for more infos,feron crying on my pms after that cause IF HE HAD 78 HE WOULD ONESHOT ME.
Plz_die? U must be mad bro,the truth hurts that much...enjoy ur new interlude server,but pay attention it's8x so u will farm there max1 month and then quit,start to lf a new server opening in one month
Oh wait i forgot you weren't there,cause u've always been some random partyless recruited which was farming duo with boxed MM...actually it was MM farming with ur boxed ee char

Postman

Реакции
Баллы
BlackB сказал(а):
Postman сказал(а):
BlackB сказал(а):
Postman сказал(а):
BlackB сказал(а):
Aiv?r сказал(а):
He never played a server more then 2 months and he's crying about l2lifeachivements.
huh nice try but tell me, my little faggot, where did you get this information? you know me better than i do? u know me from 2 servers while first died after 3 months, questo gioco di mangiare il cervello? u are so pathetic
I know ur party from nexus + nostalgia + empire...that's enought for me,you shown ur pro party farmer attitude already
i didnt played with them on nexus or nostalgia and btw u again showed ur amazing brain skillz, do u remember how easily they killed ur party on nostalgia? plz_die
Yes i remember.
5:17 for more infos,feron crying on my pms after that cause IF HE HAD 78 HE WOULD ONESHOT ME.
Plz_die? U must be mad bro,the truth hurts that much...enjoy ur new interlude server,but pay attention it's8x so u will farm there max1 month and then quit,start to lf a new server opening in one month
Oh wait i forgot you weren't there,cause u've always been some random partyless recruited which was farming duo with boxed MM...actually it was MM farming with ur boxed ee char
watafak u smoked ,D party without s/d on farm ganked by 2 frenzy, ur fkin pro style, remember to fraps it

OP
OP
B

blackb

Реакции
Баллы
Postman сказал(а):
BlackB сказал(а):
Postman сказал(а):
BlackB сказал(а):
Postman сказал(а):
BlackB сказал(а):
Aiv?r сказал(а):
Yes i remember.
watafak u smoked ,D party without s/d on farm ganked by 2 frenzy, ur fkin pro style, remember to fraps it
OMIGI PREFRENZIED DESTRO PTY IS NOT FAIR MENGZ!!

M

mightygod

BlackB сказал(а):
Postman сказал(а):
BlackB сказал(а):
Postman сказал(а):
BlackB сказал(а):
Aiv?r сказал(а):
best vid i have ever seen in my life. nice job 10/10 keep it up.

Mikuu1

Реакции
Баллы
this blackb xD, recording pvp's vs obviously clicker pt without disco D:

Postman

Реакции
Баллы
i just meant that this party pwned him on nostalgia, but ofc he wanted to prove us that its not true and put again his amazing skillz on fraps where he killed party which was plvling their subclasses, italian logic

OP
OP
B

blackb

Реакции
Баллы
Postman сказал(а):
i just meant that this party pwned him on nostalgia, but ofc he wanted to prove us that its not true and put again his amazing skillz on fraps where he killed party which was plvling their subclasses, italian logic
Don't even try bot ee..

color

Реакции
Баллы
M

mightygod

goshko123 сказал(а):
BlackB сказал(а):
Postman сказал(а):
Don't even try bot ee..
go to sleep nigga, need to wake up for valakas!
hope ur cp will get that valakas

nubkaRPG

Реакции
Баллы
BlackB
u have started changing servers like socks, don't u agree?
:)
and calling yourself especially like "top CP EU " is kinda....(ehm retarded)
consider, if u call yourself TOP EU CP MEMEBER I'm god then...

OP
OP
B

blackb

Реакции
Баллы
nubkaRPG сказал(а):
BlackB
And you are? Oh i thought that calling it top cp eu was kinda hironic but if you say it's retarded np..
I didn't change any server btw o.o

O

Overview

BlackB сказал(а):
He plays with his TOP EU CP when czech server is down (where they play under different nicks because they are so proud of jumping from a server to another after "winning").
BlackB LF CP? I'm LF driver for my lolclass.

Sardy

Реакции
Баллы

nubkaRPG

Реакции
Баллы
BlackB сказал(а):
nubkaRPG сказал(а):
BlackB
And you are? Oh i thought that calling it top cp eu was kinda hironic but if you say it's retarded np..
don't u recognise me ? (remember the best EE u have ever met...)
uuuu....
btw if u write "TOP CP...." ---] that means u are ironic...
(btw I like this joke i saw it somewhere on forum, why u are still lvl 81, cuz u are busy rebufing your pt...)
((if some1 would say this about me, I would rather do gameover like flame on forum, hh ;)))

OP
OP
B

blackb

Реакции
Баллы
Overview сказал(а):
BlackB сказал(а):
He plays with his TOP EU CP when czech server is down (where they play under different nicks because they are so proud of jumping from a server to another after "winning").
Mby you didn't get that half of the pty didn't want to go there and that's it. columbian plus someone else decided to go to the new imba il server to catch valdo,playing with fake nicks etc. etc. so the rest just stopped, stop trying to flame me for smth that the others did o.o
@nubka: Soz but i didn't understand what you're trying to say, google translate doesn't work that good as i can see...btw i didn't recognize u yet o.o

nubkaRPG

Реакции
Баллы
BlackB сказал(а):
Overview сказал(а):
BlackB сказал(а):
Mby you didn't get that half of the pty didn't want to go there and that's it. columbian plus someone else decided to go to the new imba il server to catch valdo,playing with fake nicks etc. etc. so the rest just stopped, stop trying to flame me for smth that the others did o.o
@nubka: Soz but i didn't understand what you're trying to say, google translate doesn't work that good as i can see...btw i didn't recognize u yet o.o
remember the best EE/ES u ever have in your pt and then u will remember who I am, hh....
not elemetal summoner ofc ;)

OP
OP
B

blackb

Реакции
Баллы
nubkaRPG сказал(а):
BlackB сказал(а):
Overview сказал(а):
BlackB сказал(а):
remember the best EE/ES u ever have in your pt and then u will remember who I am, hh....
CRSSss with fake nick?  ;D

nubkaRPG

Реакции
Баллы
BlackB сказал(а):
nubkaRPG сказал(а):
BlackB сказал(а):
Overview сказал(а):
BlackB сказал(а):
CRSSss with fake nick?  ;D
when I was playing with him I was expecting a little more skill from him...
u know that baium pvp...long pvp...that one IL server...

M

mightygod

BlackB сказал(а):
Overview сказал(а):
BlackB сказал(а):
reading that its like"my cp ldr was retard and quit"

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх