Gratz etc with 30x (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

ShemalePW

Реакции
Баллы
Dead server? you have no clue... I did over 300 pvp in 3 days and I was online allday around 1-2 hour max :)

ssj3

Реакции
Баллы
no ayotech no pvp

greennight

Реакции
Баллы
aYotech сказал(а):
Gezas сказал(а):
having fun being hero in a dead server? or should i say a server thats been 1 sided since it opened
i prolly have more pvp points on my paly in this l2j i was messing around at then you do in gezas lol
server wont die just becouse some emokids like you quit from it.
the clans what you are laugh at have ballz to flag back at tezza npc not like you ,standing there and praying to enter first without fight.

Alkaz

Реакции
Баллы
dead serv .i.

shot00352.jpg

kaze1

Реакции
Баллы
aYotech сказал(а):
Gezas сказал(а):
having fun being hero in a dead server? or should i say a server thats been 1 sided since it opened
i prolly have more pvp points on my paly in this l2j i was messing around at then you do in gezas lol
so dont bother sir , mr splicho's disciple, ill get you out of those delusions,the serv isnt dead, your clan is, there is the difference.
Stop trying to act like your clan(ill not talk about the skill of ur daggers^^ )  was better than tz or that your clan is a big loss for us(the server, where we are havin mad fun atm) Ty
ps: from a non-etc with love, so dont even try to go there. Anyway thats my first and  last answear to the failclanleading forum parasites like you.

Rawquert

Реакции
Баллы
pretty n1 situation atm on the server. So su all newbs with *dead server*

play for fun

n try to kill Dago ;D

Insa1

Реакции
Баллы
aYotech сказал(а):
Absolute was so mad pwners, that i noticed, that they emoquit only after 1 week  of quiting:'(

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх