Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Volume

Реакции
Баллы

Chris

Реакции
Баллы
Check the x5 forums and see yourself how many ppl gonna wait for 3 months ETA :) Btw who is that random?

spyonyou

Реакции
Баллы
Is this the thread where the people who failed the x30 and cry say how the x5 will own so much?

C

CommunismFTW

Chris сказал(а):
Check the x5 forums and see yourself how many ppl gonna wait for 3 months ETA :)  Btw who is that random?
LoL u seriously believe that poll tells the truth? Every butthurt random (and not only) will go there and QQ about the opening date. And guess what, when 1st march will aproach 99% of them will be back quietly waiting. It's been seen countless times before, it's not like this is the first time an ETA (estimated time of arrival)has been pushed back. Every time the QQers outnumber the non QQers by a factor of 10 and at the end they all eventually come back.
Edit: and btw, from 14 january (today) till 1st march there is 3 months? It's exactly 48 days, the 49th beeing 1st march. That's 1 month a little bit over a half. GF Chris x_X

pu1

Реакции
Баллы

Chris

Реакции
Баллы
Check the announcement day on December check the new supposed ETA in March and tell me if there arent 3 months of wait retards.

C

CommunismFTW

Chris сказал(а):
Check the announcement day on December check the new supposed ETA  in March and tell me if there arent 3 months of wait retards.
People waited almost 1 year for dex. People waited over 2 years (or more?) for l2paradise. People will NOT wait 1,5 months (less then 3 months in total) for this perfect server. Hmm... seems ok and true, no chris?

pandemonium

Реакции
Баллы
CommunismFTW сказал(а):
Chris сказал(а):
Check the announcement day on December check the new supposed ETA  in March and tell me if there arent 3 months of wait retards.
People waited almost 1 year for dex. People waited over 2 years (or more?) for l2paradise. People will NOT wait 1,5 months (less then 3 months in total) for this perfect server. Hmm... seems ok and true, no chris?
u can log 30x and zee how perfect rpg club iz with pve kidz.

C

CommunismFTW

Check the post above urs. And guess what? U(etc) were the first pve kids on serber. Nuff said, gn.

Corkscreewe

Реакции
Баллы
CommunismFTW сказал(а):
Chris сказал(а):
You just pulled those number out of your ass. Your argument is invalid

C

CommunismFTW

Corkscreewe сказал(а):
You just pulled those number out of your ass. Your argument is invalid
What? Dex new server was announced since last spring and it's going to start on february. That's almost an year and people DID waited for it, and they're a LOT.
L2paradise? Does it really needs anything to be said? If u don't know it's story that doesn't mean my numbers were pulled out of my ass. People were checking paradise's site for 2 years, waiting for ken to open the new serber, and if the site wouldn't have went down i bet ppl would still check it out from time to time.
And this are just 2 examples. There are lots more (not rly involving starting of servers, other stuff too).

Kewlpwnz1

Реакции
Баллы
fukign ken :S
he ran away with the donation money and barbie ]:( ]:(

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
etc getting buttfucked in every thread

priceless, i guess their all seeing in you what i saw when i firstly started here.

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
aYotech сказал(а):
priceless, i guess their all seeing in you what i saw when i firstly started here.
sure by nonexisting "facts", rofl u are trully an idiot  ;D, no wonder why u are so bad cl.....

C

CommunismFTW

Jacky сказал(а):
aYotech сказал(а):
sure by nonexisting "facts", rofl u are trully an idiot  ;D, no wonder why u are so bad cl.....
non existing facts? o_O ooook, i guess i'd better ignore u from now on, seems i don't have any fantasy glasses to put on like u guys.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх