Gratz etc with 30x (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
CommunismFTW сказал(а):
non existing facts? o_O ooook, i guess i'd better ignore u from now on, seems i don't have any fantasy glasses to put on like u guys.
anybody who was waiting for l2paradise, was already using rly strong fantasy glasses, u moron......stick it up your ass...2 years lol.

C

CommunismFTW

It's not about waiting u retard, i'm sure that most of the guys that said they won't wait really believe what they say but guess what? When and IF the server would come up eventually 99% of those that decided to "stop waiting" would be back to play it since second 1. Now go ahead and equip ur fantasy goggles and add 1 more moronic reply. GF (edited, confused u with another huge idiot around here, mises chris) *oups Jacky boy*

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
CommunismFTW сказал(а):
It's not about waiting u retard, i'm sure that most of the guys that said they won't wait really believe what they say but guess what? When and IF the server would come up eventually 99% of those that decided to "stop waiting" would be back to play it since second 1. Now go ahead and equip ur fantasy goggles and add 1 more moronic reply. GF (edited) *oups Jacky boy*
Stop having wet dreams about Ken, pls. lol paradise....

C

CommunismFTW

Stop having wet dreams about Ken, pls. lol paradise....[/quote]
So u deny that u would've played there if server was opened after 2 years? U know, after that wonderful beta. I guess those fantasy goggles really do wonders. Might get a pair someday, if u have some to spear ofc, etc seems to have monopoly in this industry.

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
CommunismFTW сказал(а):
So u deny that u would've played there if server was opened after 2 years? U know, after that wonderful beta. I guess those fantasy goggles really do wonders. Might get a pair someday, if u have some to spear ofc, etc seems to have monopoly in this industry.
Ofc we would never played paradise lol, nobody from good clans would...now I realize now we can see here a guy who eated all the shit Ken was trying to do :D Wow, huge stupidity I feel in you brah...

pokemontrainer

Реакции
Баллы
aYotech сказал(а):
etc getting buttfucked in every thread
priceless, i guess their all seeing in you what i saw when i firstly started here.
in the opossit i tought 4b will be some competition but at the end just pros flagging A gr ppl with s80 sets in pt and frapsing dem pvps

pokemontrainer

Реакции
Баллы
paradise aka their new own engine? not l2j but l2ken?

petrajs

Реакции
Баллы
Thank you for gz us ! By Lloth

Crysillion

Реакции
Баллы
Corkscreewe сказал(а):
CommunismFTW сказал(а):
Chris сказал(а):
Check the announcement day on December check the new supposed ETA  in March and tell me if there arent 3 months of wait retards.
People waited almost 1 year for dex. People waited over 2 years (or more?) for l2paradise. People will NOT wait 1,5 months (less then 3 months in total) for this perfect server. Hmm... seems ok and true, no chris?
You just pulled those number out of your ass. Your argument is invalid
Prove it. Your retort is equally invalid. Words versus words.

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
Jacky, You're so bad with words.

I'd stay out of forums, for your own of course.

gratz

Реакции
Баллы
emo in da house

Slush

Реакции
Баллы
sod lockdown - bcoz 1 sided servers are fun

Slush

Реакции
Баллы
Because that makes sense, not only are the rewards from Tiat good enough to satisfy your hunger, you have to widen the gap even further in a bid to make 300 weapons so you can pve hellbound/kill Tiat/Ekimus faster. Don't dig yourself into a hole.

Chris

Реакции
Баллы
Slush сказал(а):
Because that makes sense, not only are the rewards from Tiat good enough to satisfy your hunger, you have to widen the gap even further in a bid to make 300 weapons so you can pve hellbound/kill Tiat/Ekimus faster. Don't dig yourself into a hole.
QQ

Slush

Реакции
Баллы
Im not the one suffering, you are. Cry yourself into a hole, you factor you.

iRock1

Реакции
Баллы
stronk QQ stronk :eek:

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх