Gracia final questions (1 Viewer)

uropb

Реакции
Баллы
Хорош материться, по русски плиз пишитею Сервер называется РОССИЯ....

KypaZH

Wasabi Team
Реакции
1 507
Баллы
given* ^^

Btw, could u tell us where have u found out about this free-shard from? Cause I haven't heared about foreighn PR. And the 2nd thing: nobody of authorized persones promised it's working stolen GF. Nobody ought you anything. U've most probably read some fairytales of stupid flamers and believed in it. And now trying to press on comunity using those facts mixing with abuse. Who're u then? I guess u'r the 1st english-speaking Troll

this forum ever seen.

P.S. Nobody will answer your questions. Nobody'll explain your anything. You may not wait.

P.P.S. 99% of the post - is lie. I don't believe u can't speak russian.

Последнее редактирование модератором:
OP
OP
StupidAdvertising

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
Yes, my bad, i'm stupid to beleive idiots on the internet
sad.gif
. "Everything works" ok... At least i'm no.1 english speaking troll here
smile.gif
:X

KypaZH

Wasabi Team
Реакции
1 507
Баллы
u didn't answer. nvm

OP
OP
StupidAdvertising

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
Btw, could u tell us where have u found out about this *-shard from?
Does it matter? Anyway, to satisfy you. I saw dozens of screens on the net from the test server in which u can see the server name (rpg-club) plus a lot of ppl speculating that this are off files (ofcourse there are even more ppl that say this is a fake). I only based my beleif in the pics, i found them to perfect to be made in java and there isn't any extender out there that's even close to what i saw in them. But now everybody says it was a fake
default_sad.png

KypaZH

Wasabi Team
Реакции
1 507
Баллы
Does it matter? Anyway, to satisfy you. I saw dozens of screens on the net from the test server in which u can see the server name (rpg-club) plus a lot of ppl speculating that this are off files (ofcourse there are even more ppl that say this is a fake). I only based my beleif in the pics, i found them to perfect to be made in java and there isn't any extender out there that's even close to what i saw in them. But now everybody says it was a fake
default_sad.png
If anybody of them had been related to this server's administration... You see they could say anything they like.

And in any case there would be a lot of ppl who believe them. Even if the point was about Gracia++++

Anyway u can check it yourself after 15th of June. If everything goes fine of course.

OP
OP
StupidAdvertising

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
Didn't administration here said about the test server "we took it off because everything works and there's no reason to keep it on any longer"? If they have a gracia final extender = to retail gracia final then this server has some godlike devs
smile.gif
. Anyway, waiting for 15 :X
Edit (so i won't double post:p ): I've been asking the wrong question until now, this one can be answered with no problem at all. So:
Will the update be l2j or l2off(there is no secret in this, no?) ? And if it's l2off how close to retail gracia final do you think it will be(and don't tell me to wait 15th, just tell me your personal opinion if u don't know an exact one:p) ? :X

velesk

Members ++
Реакции
Баллы
Didn't administration here said about the test server "we took it off because everything works and there's no reason to keep it on any longer"? If they have a gracia final extender = to retail gracia final then this server has some godlike devs
default_smile.png
. Anyway, waiting for 15 :X
Edit (so i won't double post:p ): I've been asking the wrong question until now, this one can be answered with no problem at all. So:

Will the update be l2j or l2off(there is no secret in this, no?) ? And if it's l2off how close to retail gracia final do you think it will be(and don't tell me to wait 15th, just tell me your personal opinion if u don't know an exact one:p) ? :X
и тебя вылечат
default_rolleyes.gif

OP
OP
StupidAdvertising

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
So, just tell me this and i promise u won't see me troll around anymore: will this update be l2java?! Or l2off?!

KypaZH

Wasabi Team
Реакции
1 507
Баллы
noone knows

OP
OP
StupidAdvertising

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
Seriously? How come? Didn't anyone asked administration yet? Or they didn't want to say? I suppose there is no secret what the next update will be, l2j or l2off ... If it's going to be l2j it's clear it's gonna be a big stinking pile of dog sh1t
default_smile.png
, if it's l2off, well, from the screens i seen, it explains everything
default_smile.png

OP
OP
StupidAdvertising

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
Back to troll again
ohmy.gif
The change will occur on the 15th? I thought it was the 10th, what was the problem? More db problems?
huh.gif
I offer fr33 s3x for access to test server
cool.gif

Alice

Предсказываю судьбу по IP
Команда форума
Реакции
10 742
Баллы
1 314
Изыди
paladin.gif

OP
OP
StupidAdvertising

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
No, i remember reading a post of Cephei where he said the change will occur on the 10th
rolleyes.gif

KypaZH

Wasabi Team
Реакции
1 507
Баллы

DarkStаr

ug-club ftw <3
Реакции
Баллы
this is not a compliment, but the truth