Gracia final questions (1 Viewer)

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
I 'guess' administration here knows how many heated discusions they started internationaly with the alegedly "gracia final files". Well, you probably made this to get some nice advertising for server (in my opinion stupid advertising) but let's pretend what you say is real. The question that comes to mind is: WHY did you shut down the test server? Why don't you let other people, not only 2-3 of your friends, test it?
We understood you have some dificulties changing to gracia on main servers but why don't you put the test server back up? 5 slots should be enough, people want to test it badly, see it with their own eyes. I'm curious to see your reaction, have a nice day !
P.S. Sry for english, i'm very weak at russian.

IMPERFECT

Самый умный (с)ЛагузФеу
Реакции
Баллы
We r very poor people. So we can't to open a test server, because too much people want to play on it. Ours server based on P2 processor and 1Gb operation memory. Administration and they friends want play too :'(
PS Sorry 4 my bad English, I'm from Ukraine, and I have already learned Russian language. Second foreign language is too much 4 me :'(

Последнее редактирование модератором:

IMPERFECT

Самый умный (с)ЛагузФеу
Реакции
Баллы
PPS You can help us and donate some $$. Ask my WMZ bill in PM.

OP
OP
StupidAdvertising

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
I guess those were sarcastic answers? I'd like to see what LastDino has to say, thank you.

Dipster

Members +++
Реакции
Баллы
One more wanderer with Gohi
unsure.gif

OP
OP
StupidAdvertising

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
Refrain from spaming please, just one clear oficial answer is enough. Thank you again.

tosha

Guru
Реакции
Баллы
Мхахаха, морда, жешь
smile.gif
Какой однако мощный пиар, забугорники набежали.
А ведь был в первые дни существования тестового случай, когда мне в пм англоговорящий написал.

Анхель

Реакции
Баллы
А чего ему надобно? *недобро косится на пришлого*

OP
OP
StupidAdvertising

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
No admin is going to answer? The thread was a stupid ideea anyway, people get excited way to fast with almost no reason at all. Gl with your server and your reputation after all of this blows off in your face.

Dipster

Members +++
Реакции
Баллы
Бред. имхо

Ryuu

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
No admin is going to answer? The thread was a stupid ideea anyway, people get excited way to fast with almost no reason at all. Gl with your server and your reputation after all of this blows off in your face.
Excuse me, but the club name is "Russia", and, if you want to get some answers, you must talk here at Russian language, so, if you will not do it, you will talk only with members.

OP
OP
StupidAdvertising

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
No excuses needed, ofcourse i know it's Russia, but i assumed they would know english good enough to answer. Anyway...
Как я могу попробовать gracia финал? На испытательном сервере? Это собирается быть открытым для общественности снова?
Там, счастливый?
smile.gif

Klauss

Members +++
Реакции
Баллы
No excuses needed, ofcourse i know it's Russia, but i assumed they would know english good enough to answer. Anyway...
Как я могу попробовать gracia финал? На испытательном сервере? Это собирается быть открытым для общественности снова?

Там, счастливый?
default_smile.png
The answer here http://forum.rpg-club.net/index.php?showtopic=11249

Possibly, in June

OP
OP
StupidAdvertising

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы

Aezumm

Members +++
Реакции
Баллы
Клаусс накАрмил буржуина дезой)))))))
(этта чтобба не перевелл)

A

Aibo

Thank you Klaus, but i was curious about their test server, from where all the pictures came. Anyway, i guess we'll have to wait until June to see if they lied or not, 'cause they don't want to show concrete proof ...
the test server was real. ofc i haven't seen the actual "server files" to say if it is "official" or not though *) but it's really was very-very close to Final PTS.

and why it went down? let's say the server software really is official. i'm not saying it IS, just assuming it for the case. then what? don't be childish, it's easy to understand the reasons. *)

Последнее редактирование:

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх