Donate (1 Viewer)

amokk1

Реакции
Баллы
If it's gonna be a pvp server they should change it so that every1 can buy S(80) with adena too. or trade e.g. 1m adena for 1 silvercoin. Else this server is just gonna be donators paradise where they can have fun killing us w/o any competition. ]_]

MrPwNz

Реакции
Баллы
amokk сказал(а):
If it's gonna be a pvp server they should change it so that every1 can buy S(80) with adena too. or trade e.g. 1m adena for 1 silvercoin. Else this server is just gonna be donators paradise where they can have fun killing us w/o any competition. ]_]
yeh.

Frorath

Реакции
Баллы
LF rich adoptive parents to own on this serbar

1s1knhjs)))

Реакции
Баллы
low rate pvp server with vesper & epics for donation? lol'd, i guess it's for butthurt donators, so they can shout "owned" after killing 20 c grades with vesper + epic set haha.

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
within a month this server will be left with 100 players

Kewlpwnz1

Реакции
Баллы
they srsly screwed the starwar :S

Absolem

Администратор
Команда форума
Реакции
3 454
Баллы
1 314

1 silvercoin = 0.04$

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
There's exactly 2 simple changes to be made so this server is at least half decent:
1) Remove bj's from donation
2) Make all items buyable with adena (but NOT crazy prices so ur still forced to donate)

Kewlpwnz1

Реакции
Баллы
how about making sc tradeables?? smthing like 1sc=10kk or so

XXXFELEKXXX

MemberOk
Реакции
Баллы
its should be smth like 20kk per 1 to be balanced price so 20-30kk

SplichO

Реакции
Баллы
Make a server x15, normal server as x5 is and you will have ppl even quiting x5 for such a rate. Same donations as on x5 and i am sure you would still have allot of $$$$ incoming and you wont need to worry about population. Shooting a "pvp server" with x8 exp rate and being able to donate for full items "to avoid crafting" is making a Donator server not a pvp server.

Guardian1

Реакции
Баллы
SplichO сказал(а):
Make a server x15, normal server as x5 is and you will have ppl even quiting x5 for such a rate. Same donations as on x5 and i am sure you would still have allot of $$$$ incoming and you wont need to worry about population. Shooting a "pvp server" with x8 exp rate and being able to donate for full items "to avoid crafting" is making a Donator server not a pvp server.
for example you ? :D

PwNzy

Реакции
Баллы
Guardian сказал(а):
SplichO сказал(а):
i lol'd.

Udunnome

Реакции
Баллы
the only thing not fitting in a pvp server gm shop are the boss jewels.if one of the main reasons of mass pvp are the epic bosses and basically you take it out with the donation option,than what's the point of a pvp server?waiting 2 weeks for sieges and TW? :d.it's not like you fight for items since A grades are available with adena and S grade sets/weapons are ~9 euros.i mean come on you can buy vesper+SA for like 40$ but to get to 84 you'd have to buy cakes worth 100$ ^^.looks like the only thing worth pvping for will be the infamous cakes,which seem to be available only by donation and not votes.
imo big FAIL.
15x with cakes only through donations,make them 250sc and just leave S grades with no SA in shop,maybe 3rd/noble and it's more likely to be of interest than 8x.

SplichO

Реакции
Баллы
Guardian сказал(а):
SplichO сказал(а):
Not really, i am just fine with x5 and only stating an opinion about another server in RPG network (and a bit bored at work).

Sky23

Реакции
Баллы
lol tz clam coming x8?

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх