Donate (1 Viewer)

GuiRoX

Реакции
Баллы
There will be epic jewels for donation? Huh Shocked ??? :eek:

BlackDynamite

Реакции
Баллы
can anyone tell me if the subclass +noblesse option gives a lvl 75 subclass or just the possibility to add a subclass and noblesse ability?

XXXFELEKXXX

MemberOk
Реакции
Баллы
it give 40 lvl sub and nobless on 76 lvl main character

Sexico

Реакции
Баллы
People play on a "PvP" server, To not grind countless of hours a day for 50% on 7x levels.

The reason you made the server 8x, is because you also want to make a profitable amount of money from cakes, Not for the best of the community.

If this server was a 15x+, then i could say you would make some money and it'd be a nice server to fuck around on. but 8x, while having a freshly 5x server, is one of the most dumbest things somebody can do.

ignitewtc

Реакции
Баллы
I still dont understand why they dont implement any decent formula to buy sc with adena so ppl that dont want to grind donate and ppl that want to play have a chance to buy stuffs also, the actual formula will fail hard, only donator will stay and after a short time they will left because of lack of players like happened on graciafinal.ru.

Sexico

Реакции
Баллы
Adena for SC is a way to make this server a bit better, yea.

Doesn't take away the fact it's still 8x, and donations are ridiculously low priced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх