Daily PVP 06.12.21 Counterstand party (2 Viewers)

illegal software
Реакции
1 640
Баллы
everytime come with prahna the pussy style play , even in your videos we can see awlays when come fight us beside the fact soft is on and everyone know that , everytime come when prahna rdy
default_smile.png
you have good CP , but for sure not so good as you think so , cuz honestly such a good player like you pretend to be is good only on open world ? at oly you forgot play your class ? or soft useless at oly?
default_smile.png
sosi noob

OP
OP
Altеr

Altеr

Архитектор
Реакции
1 084
Баллы
everytime come with prahna the pussy style play , even in your videos we can see awlays when come fight us beside the fact soft is on and everyone know that , everytime come when prahna rdy
default_smile.png
you have good CP , but for sure not so good as you think so , cuz honestly such a good player like you pretend to be is good only on open world ? at oly you forgot play your class ? or soft useless at oly?
default_smile.png

so now you should get the fuck out from here

pm me in game and we go 9x9 in front of GM

Последнее редактирование модератором:

IzDevka

Blue line mistress
Реакции
3 744
Баллы
default_smile.png
default_smile.png
We are using offparty characters if only opponents using it. We had good pvp with nufa's party with and without prahnahs. Your party with useless offparty bers, SE etc has no such option - you dont want to fight 9 vs 9 so we will use all we want. You are weak, you think that all good players can be good just using soft - but the only reason of this opinion is that you are not good enough. Everyone know we are legit, admin confirmed we are legit, your tears make me laugh.

GL trying to defeat my party or having balls to accept 9 vs 9.

Frakiec

Members ++
Реакции
Баллы
не было у нас оф пати праны ниразу

IzDevka

Blue line mistress
Реакции
3 744
Баллы
не было у нас оф пати праны ниразу
Мы открыты к предложениям подраться 9 на 9 без любых оффпати чаров, одного ПМа достаточно. Только говнарь Томоа со своим оффпати выводком может сходить нахуй сразу.

IzDevka

Blue line mistress
Реакции
3 744
Баллы

MicuTzu

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
I told you previously that your party is crying about soft, you told you are not. And look where we are now
default_biggrin.png
Your lowskill party has no chance against us, that's why you will never accept 9 vs 9 even with GM.
at start i wasnt sure about soft, untill i saw myself in videos and my friend from your party confirmed , so you can say whatever you want , i know the true and nothing would change that.

Nego

100% Бот
Реакции
Баллы

MicuTzu

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
I know that it was a fight against your mage party + some random off party shit. stop being a clown. in 9x9 your party stays alive ~30s
Well first of all is not my party, so dont acuze me for not make 9v9 or something like this, also i know me too the party i play is bad because in whole party we are only 5 people who play something, the others have no idea about this game but we still won most of party's from server

Your party loocks better , on this server , but on general your party is not that good as you think , so with or without soft , gl playing here
default_smile.png
with your party with prime 4 hours and 20 on forum
default_smile.png
i really don't have time to waste in a forum with random people i dont know

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх