Comments on ve3k's Announcement? (2 Viewers)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
Izlude сказал(а):
Gezas сказал(а):
He made a thread, informed ppl that they would stop pming him for clan issues (random ppl i mean) and locked to prevent useless retards like you spaming it, but sadly you are such an idiot that you can't understand  simple things that any atleast some sanity having person would know.
So far I'm not wrong. That would make you the idiot. Just sayin'
You were not wrong where? The only normal post you wrote was about admin policy related to international comunity, other then that you just spread your imaginary bullshit and don't even understand how far from truth you are. Half forum is telling that to you, yet you still don't get it and live in your imaginary world where everything you say is undenyable truth and everyone except you are pure loosers. Time to face reality kido, you are nothing but a failure that can only troll and and spread lies expecting to be cool since no self respecting or any potential having clan will invite you. So maybe go back to that new x5 server forum part and be a failure there, because you and your dreams are not needed here, won't be needed here and noone will miss you

RaMi1

Реакции
Баллы
Like I said, hes like Convict from blah, lol

Gusto

Реакции
Баллы
PwnInYourFace сказал(а):
Gusto сказал(а):
i want seriously see izlude rl picture.
got it!
01jestb.jpg
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :D

xLloth

Реакции
Баллы

Alkaz

Реакции
Баллы

Volume

Реакции
Баллы
So hot. *drool*

morfeus2

Реакции
Баллы
nab сказал(а):
Something like ve3k asked the clan to delevel sorc's and said "no epic drop sharing for 1 month" as punishment for not doing it.
This is courtesy of my many spies and intelligence because im a spy BOSS
72749525.jpg

I remember once in hellbound, we were in greenspot and he told our entire group to log out or be kicked from clan cause we didnt pick up arrows and his WC was picking them. Like he thinks because hes the leader he can talk to me like that and I would tolerate it. I said "who are you talking to" followed by "kick me faggot" in clan chat and he shut his mouth w/o doing anything. This in addition to some other drama almost lead to "Lire group" leaving ETC and going solo... that would have been interesting.
He's a good leader generally but it seems in such situations when he must excerise his authority he goes totally over the top and treats you with no respect. If I were still in clan and threatened with "1 month no epic sharing" I would tell him to fuck off aswell.
u know u behave like a faggot posting that here  :(

Lire1

Реакции
Баллы
coz he is nothing more than butthurt faggot ;( but i guess we are done with him browsing our forum ^^ And if im wrong post more nab ^^ prove ur words

darkflame

Реакции
Баллы
nab сказал(а):
Something like ve3k asked the clan to delevel sorc's and said "no epic drop sharing for 1 month" as punishment for not doing it.
This is courtesy of my many spies and intelligence because im a spy BOSS
72749525.jpg

I remember once in hellbound, we were in greenspot and he told our entire group to log out or be kicked from clan cause we didnt pick up arrows and his WC was picking them. Like he thinks because hes the leader he can talk to me like that and I would tolerate it. I said "who are you talking to" followed by "kick me faggot" in clan chat and he shut his mouth w/o doing anything. This in addition to some other drama almost lead to "Lire group" leaving ETC and going solo... that would have been interesting.
He's a good leader generally but it seems in such situations when he must excerise his authority he goes totally over the top and treats you with no respect. If I were still in clan and threatened with "1 month no epic sharing" I would tell him to fuck off aswell.
I thought you left ETC, but now you act like a rat and spy our Forum with forum accounts of your old friends.

ve3k

Реакции
Баллы
nab didnt leave, he was kicked
first from party, then from clan and then from forum
he is simply reject

kaze1

Реакции
Баллы

Izlude

Реакции
Баллы
Gezas сказал(а):
Izlude сказал(а):
Gezas сказал(а):
He made a thread, informed ppl that they would stop pming him for clan issues (random ppl i mean) and locked to prevent useless retards like you spaming it, but sadly you are such an idiot that you can't understand  simple things that any atleast some sanity having person would know.
So far I'm not wrong. That would make you the idiot. Just sayin'
You were not wrong where? The only normal post you wrote was about admin policy related to international comunity, other then that you just spread your imaginary bullshit and don't even understand how far from truth you are. Half forum is telling that to you, yet you still don't get it and live in your imaginary world where everything you say is undenyable truth and everyone except you are pure loosers. Time to face reality kido, you are nothing but a failure that can only troll and and spread lies expecting to be cool since no self respecting or any potential having clan will invite you. So maybe go back to that new x5 server forum part and be a failure there, because you and your dreams are not needed here, won't be needed here and noone will miss you
So far I'm not wrong in the assumption that Monki and ve3k are the same person. Is it really so surprising that he'd end up being an attention seeking scrub? It's not to me.
I like how you sheep jump to defend him without any reason nor matter though. You act like you're so sure that they AREN'T the same person. If they aren't, then GG to me. Nothing negative can be true about ETC, right? You people are the one's that're delusional.
Just sayin'.
P.S: It's too easy to make you QQ, Gezas. Relax, bro.  :-[

OP
OP
M

Monki

Реакции
Баллы
lol would u leave me alone already xD im the Gladiator namned Monki ingame

Evolution1

Реакции
Баллы
Jesus Izlude who taught you how to flame? The kid next door with downsyndrom?

Tz, you have no right to make any judgements, statements or flames about anyone.

When was the last time teamzone won a l2 server? I mean you guys have been failing l2 since 2003.
Posting screens of +16 or higher weapons of c1 private servers with dragon scale +10 armor sets that look like salamander.

Shining bows glowing dark red or yellow or w.e star wars color was used than on l2.

Whats the next server that your gonna fail on completely, than you can cry that they exploited, that you lagged.

And maybe report them for using 3rd party programs as if you never touched them before in your life.

Please share your ideas.

zook1

Реакции
Баллы
bloodeh сказал(а):
zook сказал(а):
Izlude сказал(а):
Yeah, who the hell am I ingame, anyway? I didn't just make ve3k look like a dumbass by calling him out or anything, so am I in game!? That's relevant!
Calm down, nerds. Just because I'm smarter than you doesn't mean you have to rage it up with how much you'll kick my ass in-game. Just karma me down like everyone else does. That'll make us even!!
you said lires group was "good players" with bloodeh as dagger, your not smarter then anyone
i feel offended :(
dont be  ;D

kaze1

Реакции
Баллы
ve3k сказал(а):
Izlude сказал(а):
...random bullshit liek allways...
proove me that monki and me is the same person and i will give u all my gear from HE
kaze сказал(а):
about izlude,Hes purely trollin, u dont have to be right to be good at it ,u just need fake arguments, its like being an ignorent tard  and stating you know shit with some logic lies. 
Its just for his free time imo, ignore him imo(over 9000), hes kinda the parasite of this forum. 

nab1

Реакции
Баллы
ve3k сказал(а):
nab didnt leave, he was kicked
first from party, then from clan and then from forum
he is simply reject
As we all know I wisely left my own group weeks before I was kicked, but keep saying that because you're butthurt mate, no worries
darkflame сказал(а):
I know, but he always act like Jacky didnt kick him out of clan.
He doesnt act anything because he posted this little detail on the 25th Dec (as seen below) and since then and never claimed otherwise.
nab сказал(а):
This is irrespective of me being kicked from clan which was my own doing obviously, and i stopped caring a while ago.
darkflame] I thought you left ETC сказал(а):
coz he is nothing more than butthurt faggot ;( but i guess we are done with him browsing our forum ^^ And if im wrong post more nab ^^ prove ur words
well Im not butthurt, because im not the one flaming or making up lies. but I heard you were getting pretty emo yesterday. Sometimes its just entertaining to tease you Lire because you get so mad just knowing I have the power to recall your accounts and donations, even if I dont intend to. If I was ever butthurt you might be missing a cardinal, antharas and frintezza by now, perhaps even your WC. aka alohaballpoint lol.
clan drama is always intriguing and when I saw ve3ks topic on these forums I thought id check my secret accounts to see whats up with my old clan buddies. The guy made a fool of himself already and I figured i'd quote him, whilst giving the game away for myself, just to stir some more drama and make you guys more angry. I heard you did an inactive account sweep and "Lire group" had their access removed. congratulations.
Needless to say I can continue to view the forums via another account, or just from my many spies all over the place, its just a question of whether its worth the effort and whether I cba to troll here so much. Now i'll just leave Kaze's quote here as it fits suitably under my post.
kaze сказал(а):

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх