clans from 30x to 5x (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

pandemonium

Реакции
Баллы
ITT?
The onez who zaw an X member then QQing on clamchat:letz zoe guyz or we gonna get pked.

spyonyou

Реакции
Баллы
BadDude сказал(а):
low rate ] high rate
its only my opinion but i guess thats why low rate servers have better population than high rates like 30x
People when refering to high rate laugh at it because of the custom shit added to them not just the rate.
And again here things are pretty simple, the files are good, the rest well territory war this week end was interesting right? Handling of the server isn't really so good in my opinion and a server where people have to invest themselves and they get those kind of crap, there will be a lot of reason to emo quit :eek:

BadDude

Реакции
Баллы
spyonyou сказал(а):
BadDude сказал(а):
low rate ] high rate
its only my opinion but i guess thats why low rate servers have better population than high rates like 30x
People when refering to high rate laugh at it because of the custom shit added to them not just the rate.
And again here things are pretty simple, the files are good, the rest well territory war this week end was interesting right? Handling of the server isn't really so good in my opinion and a server where people have to invest themselves and they get those kind of crap, there will be a lot of reason to emo quit :eek:
even if 5x will have same issues like 30x now, i will choose 5x - for me rerolling from 1x to 30x is a bit too much

zook1

Реакции
Баллы
Chourre сказал(а):
Pel8 сказал(а):
Chourre сказал(а):
considering we have now about 25 people that moved from retail top clans to here and that there is a chance we get more soon I'm pretty confident in what I'm saying.
wich clam serwer at retail?
Teon - Exile
Teon - ITT
Franz - BeHappy
and some others, its not full clans but just individuals that moved, now give ussome time for gear and politics ;p
looking forward to fights vs. you

pred5

Реакции
Баллы
EM сказал(а):
lol just  ABSOLUTE gonna move i bet they wont even have clan to fight there .
so yeah gonna happend the same as in celes.
Pro clans got bored  so fast they leave it and then  FaYotech's clan was on the "TOP" S:.
1st- u are a retard, but u should know that
2nd- we never said we would go 5x, and we wont
3rd- u are a real retard that nobody knows ingame and just troll forums writting every posible lie
4th- ur next answer will be as retard as u are

Chourre

Реакции
Баллы
zook сказал(а):
Chourre сказал(а):
Pel8 сказал(а):
Chourre сказал(а):
considering we have now about 25 people that moved from retail top clans to here and that there is a chance we get more soon I'm pretty confident in what I'm saying.
Teon - Exile
Teon - ITT
Franz - BeHappy
and some others, its not full clans but just individuals that moved, now give ussome time for gear and politics ;p
Same here but we need to get decent gear first.

zook1

Реакции
Баллы
Chourre сказал(а):
zook сказал(а):
Chourre сказал(а):
Pel8 сказал(а):
Chourre сказал(а):
Teon - Exile
Teon - ITT
Franz - BeHappy
Same here but we need to get decent gear first.
im in the same boat u are cause im putting together a 9 man with my boys from retail, so i gotta get um all gear ect. we can start the fights early imo lol

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
Zook farming LOL

pokemontrainer

Реакции
Баллы
Chourre сказал(а):
Pel8 сказал(а):
Chourre сказал(а):
Teon - Exile
Teon - ITT
Franz - BeHappy
now ars on this server tho :)

Chourre

Реакции
Баллы

ve3k

Реакции
Баллы
its gtfo
problem solved :)

fishfood

Реакции
Баллы
FEEL IT FEEL IT, FEEL THE VIBRATION

Yup

Реакции
Баллы
BadDude сказал(а):
n0click сказал(а):
5x is rlly to low for gracia , you will see your self , even on 30x i feel i'm lvling slow at 80 , i dont want to know how it's gonna be on 5x
loled, gracia like all chronicles was made for 1x and u want to tell me 5x is too low?
5x is definitely too high for gracia, but nvm u know better, u played l2 more than it exists spending over 10 years on official servers
bot 24h or u can pay to lvl ur char in 1 week.

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
n0click сказал(а):
5x is rlly to low for gracia , you will see your self , even on 30x i feel i'm lvling slow at 80 , i dont want to know how it's gonna be on 5x
Will be the same as x30, get lvl 79 then whoever get HB on lockdown will outlvl/gear the others

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх