Баллы
It's like asking who failed on x30 :eek:

spyonyou

Реакции
Баллы
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
spyonyou сказал(а):
It's like asking who failed on x30 :eek:
no it's like asking who whant to start normaly and fight WITH competition fromt the beggining :)
There is no such a thing as start normally.
And take a look at the coming clan list, there isnt any clan with a big reputation coming :x but then on that last point it's just my opinion and experience, i only played a few servers HSC, extreme, paradise, supereme/azure.

pu1

Реакции
Баллы
Im the man army zerg

OP
OP
C

CADC44

Реакции
Баллы
ETC , TZ , ABSOLUTE? ANY INFO ABOUT?

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
I suppose everyone will play (n.r. bot) the 5x, see how it goes. If it looks fine i guess everyone will change there. Bots have nothing against low rates so it shouldn't be a problem for anyone.

spyonyou

Реакции
Баллы
baho сказал(а):
I suppose everyone will play (n.r. bot) the 5x, see how it goes. If it looks fine i guess everyone will change there. Bots have nothing against low rates so it shouldn't be a problem for anyone.
not everyone will try for sure, seeing how the x30 is manage i wouldnt start to invest myself on a low rate =/.
Someone said the x30 is the best advertisement they could make for the x5 at the moment which is true but i can't say the advertisement is a good one at the moment :p
And i don't think the x5 will be better managed just because it is new, there was problem with stuff like rates and it was pointed out in a few threads but they didnt really check into it which for me just doesnt give me a good feeling about how a new server will work :eek: so well overall yea i'd rather play on the server where etc is crying about other not warring back which are people that actually don't really give a shit about what they think if you want my opinion :D

n0click

Реакции
Баллы
5x is rlly to low for gracia , you will see your self , even on 30x i feel i'm lvling slow at 80 , i dont want to know how it's gonna be on 5x

EM

Реакции
Баллы
gonna fail.
another fiaL server like celes was )));.

BadDude

Реакции
Баллы
n0click сказал(а):
5x is rlly to low for gracia , you will see your self , even on 30x i feel i'm lvling slow at 80 , i dont want to know how it's gonna be on 5x
loled, gracia like all chronicles was made for 1x and u want to tell me 5x is too low?
5x is definitely too high for gracia, but nvm u know better, u played l2 more than it exists spending over 10 years on official servers

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
It will fail ofc, but not like celes. It will fail from other ( obvious ) reasons.

EM

Реакции
Баллы
lol just ABSOLUTE gonna move i bet they wont even have clan to fight there .
so yeah gonna happend the same as in celes.
Pro clans got bored so fast they leave it and then FaYotech's clan was on the "TOP" S:.

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
EM сказал(а):
lol just  ABSOLUTE gonna move i bet they wont even have clan to fight there .
so yeah gonna happend the same as in celes.
Pro clans got bored  so fast they leave it and then  FaYotech's clan was on the "TOP" S:.
how can you compere some c4 server ? gf has a diferent game stile :)

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
EM сказал(а):
lol just  ABSOLUTE gonna move i bet they wont even have clan to fight there .
U mean like ETC on 30x? Could happen but we still don't know if other good clans will come. Who knows, u might even see etc there... nah, they're too in love with their pve in 30x.

EM

Реакции
Баллы
mmmm
ofc if both sides move there for my opinion etc gonna still kicking absolute's ass like is doing atm.

BadDude

Реакции
Баллы
Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх