Chrismas Event (1 Viewer)

culinko

Реакции
Баллы
you can have bamboo+afro+glasses+rudolph+freeze buff

DiarM

Реакции
Баллы
where do i put masterwork on a weapon if i got saerom bead? i saw at santa trainee there is an option "masterwork" but it doesn't show anything.
Client problem maybe ?

Mikko1

Реакции
Баллы
u need bead in y our inventory and weapon unequipped.

Why so many ppl buying stars nowadays, i see only 2 optiosn for star and its gift of joy which is supposed to give buff scrolls (eww who'd buy that) and gift of enjoyment or whatever its for the hat that has 3h expiration period and gives u 20 min buff...

are thoses heroes shouting wtb star ornament all day long rly getting 20 min vitaly buff for 50 million ?

1s1knhjs)))

Реакции
Баллы
50kk is not a problem, especially for clans which do daily aoe and epics.

ayozito

Реакции
Баллы
the kain gift box (25 flower pot) what give?

DiarM

Реакции
Баллы
Mikko сказал(а):
Why so many ppl buying stars nowadays, i see only 2 optiosn for star and its gift of joy which is supposed to give buff scrolls (eww who'd buy that) and gift of enjoyment or whatever its for the hat that has 3h expiration period and gives u 20 min buff...
are thoses heroes shouting wtb star ornament all day long rly getting 20 min vitaly buff for 50 million ?
thank you :) i am such a noob, first time on kamael and i forgot i have to change my weapon from gram into hd :D

Mouarf

Реакции
Баллы
Mikko сказал(а):
The point is if you are lucky, you can get Hat vitality for 30 days.
So about 60 time * 20m vitality = 20h vitality for 50 kk =)

Siedun

Реакции
Баллы
Can somebody explain to me what is the difference between Agathion bracelet - saerom and Agathion bracelet - Rudolph?
Saerom costs 50 fir tree branches (I've read what it does) and Rudolph costs 150 fir tree branches (I have no idea what it does). Thank you !

sorinex

Реакции
Баллы
saeron gives 1 hour vitality freeze every 24 hours and lasts 33 days, i have no ideea about rudolph

Nikona

Реакции
Баллы
Rudolph give vit buff /like vit herb/ for 20 min every 12h.

Anyone have idea when this event finish, what happen with agathions and whit items that need santa NPC /like beads/

ayozito

Реакции
Баллы
On 1 December 2010 starts traditional Christmas event: collect branches and ornaments and exchange them for beautiful Christmas trees and other presents!
Event will last till 15 January 2011.

I am wondering about Aghations after this time. If i buy an aghation the day 14, i can use it 33 days also? I know that if i get a saerom i can't use it due to santa npc won't be, but at least for vitality buff

Udunnome

Реакции
Баллы
it would only be normal to keep the agathion for 30 days,since event items don't disappear from inventory either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх