Chrismas Event (1 Viewer)

monsterbg

Реакции
Баллы
What does this even gave as gift?
If someone know please explain and what gave this bracelets/aghations.

nonstopaz

Реакции
Баллы
Yea i would like to know which agathion gives vitality freeze buff? The one who needs 10 Trees or 50 Fin Branches?

Gawain

Реакции
Баллы
Agathion bracelet - saerom. (costs 50fir tree branch).
Every 24 hours it gives you 2 presents. First one you can get in first 10min of agathion being summoned, 2nd one is around 1h 10min. Together with first present you're getting that vitality freezing buff for 1 hour.

Presents contain different things, from greater healing potions to Saerom Beads - S80.
I guess everyone knows what different potions do.
About saeroms:
Saerom bead - B grade.
Saerom bead - A grade.
Saerom bead - S grade.
Saerom bead - S80 grade.

You can use them to "put" a masterwork on your existing weapon, which means being mad lucky with craft is not the only option to get masterwork :)
Note that: to make S grade masterwork duals you can use masterwork DLE or masterwork TallumBlade. Which actually means using S grade saerom bead on S grade duals is a waste (unless they're really overenchanted) since you can get them with A grade saerom bead.

reilas

Реакции
Баллы
if i have vitality freeze buff and i get vitality herb, vitality does not increase? :[

Gawain

Реакции
Баллы
reilas сказал(а):
if i have vitality freeze buff and i get vitality herb, vitality does not increase? :[
no idea about this one.
vitality freeze buff thingy description says it prevents from losing energy. Not sure how would that work together with vit herb.

OP
OP
M

monsterbg

Реакции
Баллы
Gawain сказал(а):
Agathion bracelet - saerom. (costs 50fir tree branch).
Every 24 hours it gives you 2 presents. First one you can get in first 10min of agathion being summoned, 2nd one is around 1h 10min. Together with first present you're getting that vitality freezing buff for 1 hour.
Presents contain different things, from greater healing potions to Saerom Beads - S80.
I guess everyone knows what different potions do.
About saeroms:
Saerom bead - B grade.
Saerom bead - A grade.
Saerom bead - S grade.
Saerom bead - S80 grade.
You can use them to "put" a masterwork on your existing weapon, which means being mad lucky with craft is not the only option to get masterwork :)
Note that: to make S grade masterwork duals you can use masterwork DLE or masterwork TallumBlade. Which actually means using S grade saerom bead on S grade duals is a waste (unless they're really overenchanted) since you can get them with A grade saerom bead.
Agathion bracelet - saerom. (costs 50fir tree branch). - how can i get this just have to collect 50 fir tree branch?

niguan

Реакции
Баллы
Gawain сказал(а):
reilas сказал(а):
no idea about this one.
vitality freeze buff thingy description says it prevents from losing energy. Not sure how would that work together with vit herb.
In old x30 it was like that: u have saeroms vit freeze buff, if u drop vit herb it replaces saerom buff.After herb effect, aghation's buff comes back :)

Gawain

Реакции
Баллы
monsterbg сказал(а):
Agathion bracelet - saerom. (costs 50fir tree branch). - how can i get this just have to collect 50 fir tree branch?
basically yes, after you have 50 of them just go to Santa trainee in any town and click "trade" then you choose waht you want to buy.

vuzothikiC

Реакции
Баллы
is the saeron thing permanent?i mean if i buy it,will i have it after christmas?

Henhen

Реакции
Баллы
* The Gift of Joy will transform into 4 various Holiday Scrolls. Each scroll has a specialized set of buffs. No matter what your class, one of these scrolls will cater to your occupation. These scrolls can be used once every hour for 8 hours.

* The Gift of Luck will transform into a Santa Claus' Weapon Exchange Ticket. This ticket can then be taken to a Santa's Helper and exchanged for the enchanted timed weapon of your choice. The enchant will be randomly bestowed between +4 and +16. However, a few lucky players will receive a regular +10 A-Grade weapon when they attempt to exchange their ticket.

* The Gift of Enjoyment will transform into a Special Christmas Tree that you can enjoy the whole year round. However, a few lucky players will receive a Rudolph Agathion!

The gift of luck sounds pretty cool I wonder if that's how it works here.

E50

Реакции
Баллы
You can have it 30 days i heard, its shadow.

FluffyPajamas

Реакции
Баллы
so i guess the one for 10 trees is permanent?

skorav

Реакции
Баллы
and what about if I have 2 aghations, I can use one, it will give me one buf.. after this buf i will change my aghation to the second one... and the question is. if he gives me present and buf like first did?;]

Wabbits

Реакции
Баллы
Henhen сказал(а):

* The Gift of Luck will transform into a Santa Claus' Weapon Exchange Ticket. This ticket can then be taken to a Santa's Helper and exchanged for the enchanted timed weapon of your choice. The enchant will be randomly bestowed between +4 and +16. However, a few lucky players will receive a regular +10 A-Grade weapon when they attempt to exchange their ticket.
The gift of luck sounds pretty cool I wonder if that's how it works here.
from what item is this "gift of luck" coming from pls?

Henhen

Реакции
Баллы
skorav сказал(а):
and what about if I have 2 aghations, I can use one, it will give me one buf.. after this buf i will change my aghation to the second one... and the question is. if he gives me present and buf like first did?;]
Curious about that too.

ayozito

Реакции
Баллы
so finally... can i have 2 aghation and have 4 gift and 2h freeze / day?

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх