camionerou account not hacked (1 Viewer)

xSigfrido

Реакции
Баллы
Losderno is the nick! check please

Lucky1

Реакции
Баллы
a lot of lies in only one person camionerou

Camionerou

Реакции
Баллы
gm please check some1 entered my acc once again but this time I WAS FASTER AND CHANGED THE PASSWORD BEFORE HE COULD TAKE ANYTHING. he (the guy that entered ehm, 2 minutes ago) couldn't take anything. i really don't know how ythe fuck you get my password in UNBELEABLE.
check the IP maybe was that lucky that tried and tried and he knew it. check xD

Lucky1

Реакции
Баллы
Camionerou сказал(а):
gm please check some1 entered my acc once again but this time I WAS FASTER AND CHANGED THE PASSWORD BEFORE HE COULD TAKE ANYTHING. he (the guy that entered ehm, 2 minutes ago) couldn't take anything.  i really don't know how ythe fuck you get my password in UNBELEABLE.
check the IP maybe was  that lucky that tried and tried and he knew it. check xD
omfg this is incredible....
i was watching BAR?A - INTER so shut up.
/epic fail

OP
OP
A

Amdsurion

Реакции
Баллы
no problem lucky, i have records of TS tonight... camionero speak to much... wait...

Camionerou

Реакции
Баллы
Amdsurion сказал(а):
no problem lucky, i have records of TS tonight... camionero speak to much... wait...
oh yes i talked a lot. i laughed also. and ? because i said bad things to you that is not a reason to ban me really :). coz i didn't say anything through l2 i told u through a TS. so  gms have nothing to do with the TS. or i will never can tell you all what i think about you ? i think u're trying to find AN ERROR. that eror won't appear.

Lucky1

Реакции
Баллы
dont worry, i have A LOT FRIENDS ;)

OP
OP
A

Amdsurion

Реакции
Баллы
is not because a lucky's friend, is a incorrect situation... you lie, and you are a stoler... and you will be an angel... it can't will be allow...

Runz

Реакции
Баллы
Waiting for GM answer!!!!!

OP
OP
A

Amdsurion

Реакции
Баллы
ok, enter again and i say you my opinion other chance ;)

RoSicH

Реакции
Баллы
DS fights xD

gl lucky, i hope u gonna get back ur account

OP
OP
A

Amdsurion

Реакции
Баллы
is incredible men, imagine rosich, i say you don't play more, give me account to you or low account whit draco guantlets, i say that you stolen me... and you bann.... :S

phoboss

Реакции
Баллы
HEy gm , im reading this post and its true.... :S lol camionero the last day says to me hahha i want to ban xlucky saying what he hack me and not its true ... and yesterday he says i have the xlucky am and he is banned XDD stupid noob xD hello? thats man its laughting of GMs ... he gives xlucky acc why he leaves and now he es saying what he goes to sell "camionero PJ" for rl money thtats its rule violation too ! oh and camionero i know him of others server and he makes the saammme stupid shit in all LOL

GMS XLUCKY BANN ITS AN ERROR ... CAMIONERO LIES AND THE AM OF XLUCKY ITS THE REAL ITEM THIEF...

THANKS lol...

RoSicH

Реакции
Баллы
btw, when they say "PJ" it means "char" xD

OP
OP
A

Amdsurion

Реакции
Баллы
the bann isn't for bot.... yes pj=char in colorish

Frorath

Реакции
Баллы
Someone in this topic.....
1183096220824.gif

Is a liar!

OP
OP
A

Amdsurion

Реакции
Баллы
the GM's are too bussy in x8

Camionerou

Реакции
Баллы
phoboss сказал(а):
HEy gm , im reading this post and its true.... :S lol camionero the last day says to me hahha i want to ban xlucky saying what he hack me and not its true ... and yesterday he says i have the xlucky am and he is banned XDD stupid noob xD hello? thats man its laughting of GMs ... he gives xlucky acc why he leaves and now he es saying what he goes to sell "camionero PJ" for rl money thtats its rule violation too ! oh and camionero i know him of others server and he makes the saammme stupid shit in all LOL
GMS XLUCKY BANN ITS AN ERROR ... CAMIONERO LIES AND THE AM OF XLUCKY ITS THE REAL ITEM THIEF...
THANKS lol...
OMFG . L O L.
I think you're all friends of lucky, Clan mates of him. and want to make this to seem to be an error. You're saying that im selling my acc ? omg.. you're really mud. please show screens of all PLEASE PLEASE. saying me that i sell my acc. also tell me when i planned all show a screen also come on :). good luck LIER ^^.
so 1st: i was leaving
    2nd: i planned all
    3rd : i make this everty time
    4th:   you say that i was selling my char
( BIG USE OF IRONY)
come on ppl decide i can't be the 4th things YOU, DON'T EVEN BELEAVE what YOU're saying LOL....
SO 1 st : if i was leaving as you say why did i log 20 min later that Lucky Stole. (?).
        2 nd:  if i planned all why i would prefer to lose all my stuff and only to stay with an AM (?)
        3 rd: if i make this EVERY TIME as you say LOL, why this is my only topic of myself that i got hacked (?)
        4 tg: If i was selling my char please some1 show a SCREEEEEEN :).
JUST THAT. THANKS!
PS: why i wouldn't laugh of the person who stole me ? ofc, im sorry of that guy "LUCKY" but im happy coz he got bannned OFC because he stole me and gms make the right thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх