camionerou account not hacked (1 Viewer)

Amdsurion

Реакции
Баллы
hi, i post it beacuse my clan friends are very bad in english.

problem: camionero say that no play any more in this server, and xlucky always help he, for this reason, camionero give to lucky his account and password for team speak.
at the next day, xlucky take equipment and trade to help other clan players, and camionero say that was stolen or hacked but it's a lie, and xlucky is incorrect bann.

xlucky speak whit maxim but he say no desbann the player.

Dagron Sangriento clan, need help whit this plis...
Whit this reasons, i sell my pj in ICQ for 200 euros for example, i give account for ICQ, and i have 200 euros, my pj whit other password, and i say that this pj stole (thief) me?....

We think that is a incorrect ban, and the stoler win

Lucky1

Реакции
Баллы
he is the trickster, and he is the winner.

xPerdido

Реакции
Баллы
For example, if i give to a *friend* my account (for msn, teamspeak2 or skype), because i leave from server and the next day i report him because i have had a problem with him. He is banned permanently?????

This has been a great deception

The whole clan in disagreement with the decision of the gms.

OP
OP
A

Amdsurion

Реакции
Баллы
so... why reason can have lucky, whit a char whit dynasty set, stole a draco set........ if i want stole a account, i use a lvl1 char.......... is stupid..... i don't know...

Camionerou

Реакции
Баллы
YOU 'RE SAYIGN THAT I GIVE HIM MY ACC? YOU'RE SAYING THAT I SAID THAT I WAS LEAVING OMG... GM ALREADY CHECKED MY IP LOGGIGN AND IF HE CHECKS WELL I WAS LOGGED 20 MIN BEFORE HE ENTERED MY ACC! so please think a bit before putting stupid reasons.

Lucky1

Реакции
Баллы
You had everything thought...
my items ] your items, NO NEED STEAL ITEMS

Runz

Реакции
Баллы
And now, Why Camionerou had xLucky Items?????????????? GMs gives to him?
this is a big LOL xD

xSigfrido

Реакции
Баллы
I believe that there has been a mistake with xLucky, first is true that I extract the equipment to Camionerou, but it he was because him give the account and there are many witnesses, then to call it hacker is not correct. There are no tests of screen of that him give the account, but it he does not justify itself to do screen if camionerou says that it he leaves the game and to the moment it he returns. It is illogical to do screen except if really him wish to steal with intention, but it he was not like that.

The articles I give them other members of the clan and it was said to him that him return when it he had them to hand.

Now, I find out that the articles have left him of xLucky the personage of camionerou!!!!!! Already I do not understand like estan working the GMs.

Before acting, should to find out better about the situation. In addition it he is not proves of that one finds him hacked, because it is an impossible hack an account in this server, as is said.

Regards.

PD: Sorry my english. elmundo.es traductor

Camionerou

Реакции
Баллы
xSigfrido сказал(а):
I believe that there has been a mistake with xLucky, first is true that I extract the equipment to Camionerou, but it he was because him give the account and there are many witnesses, then to call it hacker is not correct. There are no tests of screen of that him give the account, but it he does not justify itself to do screen if camionerou says that it he leaves the game and to the moment it he returns. It is illogical to do screen except if really him wish to steal with intention, but it he was not like that.
The articles I give them other members of the clan and it was said to him that him return when it he had them to hand.
Now, I find out that the articles have left him of xLucky the personage of camionerou!!!!!! Already I do not understand like estan working the GMs.
Before acting, should to find out better about the situation. In addition it he is not proves of that one finds him hacked, because it is an impossible hack an account in this server, as is said.
Regards.
PD: Sorry my english. elmundo.es traductor
"first is true that I extract the equipment to Camionerou" XSigfridos Words, he says he is the one that Stole me.. he says "I EXTRACT THE EQUIPMENT TO CAMIONEROU". i think this is all a big mistake, first of all if some1 want to give a reason taht Lucky should be unban must be at least readable what he wants to mean.
then 2nd, you (THE CLANMATES) are saying that i give my account to Xlucky. you're kinda crazy, why i  hsould give my acc to him? please if its like that show a screen that shows that i give him my acc. u're all his clanmates and want him to be unban and that cannot be possible because you, the clan mates, also said that i was leaving SERVER. WTF? did i leave? as i said before GM should check my ip loggign and i logged out 10 minutes before lucky entrered my acc and then i logged in 30 minutes later and all my stuff was gone. SO TELL ME PLEASE, CLANMATES OF THAT GUY CALLED "XLUCKY" (for sure i make smoe pts with him but that was all) when did i leave SERVER? omg u're justifing things W/o any reason at all.
Theme Closed.

xSigfrido

Реакции
Баллы
Please check log TS channel DRAGON SANGRIENTO (2 days back).

Lucky1

Реакции
Баллы
CHECK TEAMSPEAK LOG he give me his account on TeamSpeak this monday (day 26 of april)
but we know that ban is easier to investigate

Camionerou

Реакции
Баллы
well, check all the TS go ahead gms. you won't find anything as i said.. i didn't give my acc. Oh! and for sure yes i use TS, but with m yclan on other Channel and my nick is Cami the unique.. so dunno in whic TS you want to check the IP log but ok go ahead :s.

Lucky1

Реакции
Баллы
Camionerou сказал(а):
well, check all the TS go ahead gms. you won't find anything as i said.. i didn't give my acc. Oh! and for sure yes i use TS, but with m yclan on other Channel and my nick is Cami the unique.. so dunno in whic TS you want to check the IP log but ok go ahead :s.
his nick is losderno u can see his IP, he has a char with this name too

Camionerou

Реакции
Баллы
Lucky сказал(а):
Camionerou сказал(а):
his nick is losderno u can see his IP, he has a char with this name too
oh yes for sure, i admit that is my old nick. i mean, my nick is :Camio the unique.
But  you "Lucky" why don't you admit that you stole me all my things and stop being a bit annoy and siturbing with the gms men. come on think a bit if not the gms wouldn't give my things back that you took. so please think a bit Lucky and admit the errrors you commited.

xPerdido

Реакции
Баллы
This is a lie.. the Loggin Name of Camionerou in TS is "Losderno", GMS can verify it,

Comparing Losderno's IP in TS and Losderno's IP in the game. Is the same.

Losderno is the secondary char of Camionerou, (Profesion: Prophet)

borjav

Реакции
Баллы
camionerou, your name in ts was losderno

dont try to lie to gms, they arent idiots

Runz

Реакции
Баллы
Camionerou is lying all the time. GM , u can verify all!!

Camionerou

Реакции
Баллы
xPerdido сказал(а):
This is a lie..  the Loggin Name of Camionerou in TS is "Losderno", GMS can verify it,
Comparing Losderno's IP in TS and Losderno's IP in the game. Is the same.
Losderno is the secondary char of Camionerou, (Profesion: Prophet)
L O L ? my seconary char.. yes as you say.. is my PP and ? i ahve not been using it in months.. i used it once one week ago. anyway that char has nothing to do with this.
PS: i won't answer anymoer ur comments, because as i know you're ALL  Clanmates of lucky, the one that took my things. so its OBVIOUS you will try to make him to be innocent and clear. this won't ahppen :s. i hope.

Lucky1

Реакции
Баллы
i admit that i pick up your items but you give me your account and password in TeamSpeak because you want to leave server because your grand mother died and you felt bad.
you knew that i was entered in your account and you wait a few time for report me, were your plans.

Camionerou

Реакции
Баллы
plans? leaving? what're you talking about men.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх