Alice

Предсказываю судьбу по IP
Команда форума
Реакции
10 678
Баллы
1 314
First lags were due to antiddos filter.
We added rotation between 2 antiddos systems - this decreased of removed lags for quite a large number of players.
It didn't help to everyone, but it became possible to attain better ping through several relogins.
Now a new system is being implemented - it will add proxy to the most troublesome routs (we already tried to do it on 20 October, but it was unstable).
Routing optimization is the only solution and we are working on it.

gogaie

Реакции
Баллы
give us link with system:)

Kuntfuk

Реакции
Баллы
Just want to make sure I understand the whole situation correctly.

So first few days of the server it was running so smooth it felt like it moved before i even clicked. Couldnt get any better.
Then DDOS started. In order to stop the DDOS you had to get rid of the perfect connection and 'everyone' started loosing packets and having high pings to the proxy servers. I personally have been lagging dcing and delaying already over a week.

So I have two questions that I guess most ppl would like to know the answer to:
1. If you keep this DDOS protection is it possible to achieve the smooth connection from the first few days.
2. If the answer to the first question is no, are you planning on keeping the current DDOS protection or go back to the old routing and try to figure a new way to protect the server?

Heb

Реакции
Баллы
Kuntfuk сказал(а):
Just want to make sure I understand the whole situation correctly.
So first few days of the server it was running so smooth it felt like it moved before i even clicked. Couldnt get any better.
Then DDOS started. In order to stop the DDOS you had to get rid of the perfect connection and 'everyone' started loosing packets and having high pings to the proxy servers. I personally have been lagging dcing and delaying already over a week.
So I have two questions that I guess most ppl would like to know the answer to:
1. If you keep this DDOS protection is it possible to achieve the smooth connection from the first few days.
2. If the answer to the first question is no, are you planning on keeping the current DDOS protection or go back to the old routing and try to figure a new way to protect the server?
this is very smart post.
Don't do same as was Dex doing, every time they had lags on server they was keep saying "we have DDOS attacks". DDOS mostly occurs at server starts, and here there was no lags so there was no DDOS, after you implemented your protection there is more problems with it that with DDOS.

Benjamin1

Реакции
Баллы
Hello Alice,

Just make it clear, please! Your server is under ddosing attacks and you just can not handle it at all so people have continously lags and spikes.

Thanks for your time,
Benjamin.

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
1st of all:
HI, finally.

2nd:
Do you know WTF is proxy at all? Why you lie to ppl? What ddos? What shit? Lies bro. Just say "RPG fail with empire" and I can die in peace.

3rd:
Why you didnt give answers on "questions" topic? I guess you havent time, who will spend russian money what you got from donations. NP I'll give you more money just let me donate, cause I CANT, im not russ.

And yes, FU once again.

With love, your Rhymus.

LentroN

Реакции
Баллы
First fix the wooden login server :p

Benjamin1

Реакции
Баллы
WHen it's gonna be created my germans or something.

V3n4tor

Реакции
Баллы
european players cant play at RPG.
Do saming about it.....
Very big lag :((((((( ???

Heb

Реакции
Баллы
https://forumen.rpg-club.net/index.php/topic,31096.msg311063.html#msg311063
this is my repaly for lag's

reyu

Реакции
Баллы
it is new system or what ?

buttdead

Реакции
Баллы
Unplayable see u server in few weeks, i care for my mental health i just wont play on 6 secs lags :D GL fixing it

MeanMach1ne

Реакции
Баллы
just all leave the server and let the russians enjoy it.they dont care about european players or non russian cause we cant donate simple as that :)

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
Naia Im coming to you.

NewInTown

Реакции
Баллы
Its so funny to "play" , no lag as i see but , i keep getting dc like 7mins in game and the dc and such on , my 7 days from WTFast are gone and i can't make a need acc with another e-mail and fo' sure i won't pay for a program just to play on a free server , lol . Hope u make the now system faster and it will not be lag and won't get dc's !!

Bimbo1

Реакции
Баллы
dc's kinda sucks, losin % not funny on x3

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
Server is crap, impossible to log, if ur in game dc every 5 min, donation about 1+ client is stupid shit cause server cant handle just 1 box by everyone, no vit items, no donations for EU, lags. Its worst rpg server ever. I guess H5 x7 will be same shit like this fcking x3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх