_AivEr dont stop_ (1 Viewer)

• Автор темы mightygod
  • Дата начала

Dtox

Реакции
Баллы
Ur slh is w/o mystic whole pvp ;d ... U redance only concentration... And u prefer hitting ppl instead of bressing :D.. I think the pt u are playing atm in rpg x5 and x15 would be amongst the 3rd rank parties.. Really bad style of pvping and really bad communication

O

Overview

Dtox сказал(а):
dude i see u have 1-2 dead people for atleast 90 % of the time and u dont even b-ress them.. Actually no1 does .. You just leave them on the ground..
P.S. let me watch again and i will tell ya ;D
Imo brezing needs a specific tactic (paf) in order to make it more efficient. Party leader should tell who (if no pre-set order) have to brez who and when.
If avtsh is handless and doesn't know how to manage that, it's his fault...

Dtox

Реакции
Баллы
Overview сказал(а):
Dtox сказал(а):
dude i see u have 1-2 dead people for atleast 90 % of the time and u dont even b-ress them.. Actually no1 does .. You just leave them on the ground..
P.S. let me watch again and i will tell ya ;D
Imo brezing needs a specific tactic (paf) in order to make it more efficient. Party leader should tell who (if no pre-set order) have to brez who and when.
If avtsh is handless and doesn't know how to manage that, it's his fault...
That's not true .. It's most likely bd / sws / buffer / ee  that's the ppl that do b-resses most of the time..
P.S. Dtox loooking for nice pvp server :( Bcuz russkies outplay him way too much in Teya ;(.. I am just 58 they are 81 + 30/30

OP
OP
M

mightygod

Dtox сказал(а):
Ur slh is w/o mystic whole pvp ;d ... U redance only concentration... And u prefer hitting ppl instead of bressing :D.. I think the pt u are playing atm in rpg x5 and x15 would be amongst the 3rd rank parties.. Really bad style of pvping and really bad communication
lol,rednc mystic for slh,cool story bra, mby rednc fury for sws too

Dtox

Реакции
Баллы
Aiv?r сказал(а):
Dtox сказал(а):
mhm ... u pvped a dd grp so he can't really buffsteal mystic dance :x

O

Overview

Dtox сказал(а):
That's not true .. It's most likely bd / sws / buffer / ee  that's the ppl that do b-resses most of the time..
Never said party leader should do it, I said he should manage it.
It include good communication (with healers), pre-set order (to not waste 5brez every dead like king pt) and basic logic of primary "resing target"... Obvisouly here, they have some problem with that^^

OP
OP
M

mightygod

Dtox сказал(а):
Aiv?r сказал(а):
Dtox сказал(а):
mhm ... u pvped a dd grp so he can't really buffsteal mystic dance :x
yeah like we need slh dmg to win pvp,all he has to do is steal+para.

eikub

Реакции
Баллы
are u out of your mind?
srsly guys what wrong is with you ... u watching on fraps from greeks bd and writing here someting about comunication and teamplay? joke of this day srsly xDDDD

OP
OP
M

mightygod

yeah i needed to communicate a lot with avtsh to win one of the best mage grp with 0 deaths.

theScary

Реакции
Баллы
Aiv?r сказал(а):
yeah i needed to communicate a lot with avtsh to win one of the best mage grp with 0 deaths.
pawner = the only norm mage grp would rape u  500:0 with this gameplay and pt 'setup'

OP
OP
M

mightygod

too bad too easy now w/o vio and pawner
4:0 today at dino and most of times with 8 ppl
oh we lost 1 when they gank us at train

Mikuu1

Реакции
Баллы
what communication you need in pvp? Assist, Disco,Sublime,Mass recharge,Cleanse.

Dtox

Реакции
Баллы
Mikuu сказал(а):
what communication you need in pvp? Assist, Disco,Sublime,Mass recharge,Cleanse.
Mikuu u were part of xlife grp.. In russkie test server before x3 opened.. We won u 5/5 with mages 0 deads and we played DD's for first time in our lifes still won u easily :] .. And that was all bcuz of communication.. Something u lack big time :D

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
Dtox сказал(а):
Mikuu сказал(а):
Mikuu u were part of xlife grp.. In russkie test server before x3 opened.. We won u 5/5 with mages 0 deads and we played DD's for first time in our lifes still won u easily :] .. And that was all bcuz of communication.. Something u lack big time :D
I think it was cos of something else

OP
OP
M

mightygod

lets talk about mid rate vol999999999
dtox ur sign say everything about x3. QQ

O

Overview

Back to the vid faggot!!!!
Let's keep this conversation where we all agree that Aiver is handless :D

Dtox

Реакции
Баллы
x3 was a fail server... If they opened a x5 with cakes all good eu grps would play and would be probably the most interesting rpg server..

OP
OP
M

mightygod

"if"
x3 had some of the best ruskie players around... /care about eu that would cry 24/7 about bugs/exploits/zr

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх