_AivEr dont stop_ (1 Viewer)

• Автор темы mightygod
  • Дата начала
M

mightygod

had some pvps lately wanted to make length vid but couldnt
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3PI3KETUO0&feature=youtu.be
3x Medusa EE + BP Same time

this one posted on some threads but as i said i wanted them for length vid but russkies spam me for vids sorry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yOnBJKSgtc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X64Ot8vskI
pov:sd
pt:avtsh
enjoy fights hb/arranged 9v9

O

Overview

The 2nd part of the 1st fraps is really nice.
3 side and you succeed to "re-up" your pt with brez...

btw: Ppl can repeat that "DC is useless in mage party", I keep thinking that DC+OL is the way to mass-pvp for nuker party.

theScary

Реакции
Баллы
Overview сказал(а):
The 2nd part of the 1st fraps is really nice.
3 side and you succeed to "re-up" your pt with brez...
btw: Ppl can repeat that  "DC is useless in mage party", I keep thinking that DC+OL is the way to mass-pvp for nuker party.
dc+ol   both out of party, thats the way to go   + pony,   thats how avtsh pt 'roll'
gz re-up with by bres by oop buffers :D:D;d

OP
OP
M

mightygod

sorry no active ol.
but doesnt mater, after that we won be4a with 8 ppl pt oop pony/wc/ol:D

theScary

Реакции
Баллы
Aiv?r сказал(а):
sorry no active ol.
be4a, we won them  slb+zerk+bd/sws and ee    buffed from WC in 20sec in mct   2weeks ago  :DD
that party was on marioking lvl of skill :D    and you have fucking 5/5 on everyone right now :)

theScary

Реакции
Баллы
Aiv?r сказал(а):
theScary сказал(а):
Aiv?r сказал(а):
sorry no active ol.
be4a, we won them  slb+zerk+bd/sws and ee    buffed from WC in 20sec in mct   2weeks ago  :DD
that party was on marioking lvl of skill :D    and you have fucking 5/5 on everyone right now :)
10/10
call me Steve-O
ure laghin but if you would see normal pvp on this server, mct was so bad and 90% of parties were 30sec shit, just 4-5 norm pts on server left after this mass quits at begining :)

OP
OP
M

mightygod

LikingControlTeam
24/7 at CL channel on vt, and no i didnt notice now that i joined avtsh,it was days ago when i killed lbibu

O

Overview

Aiv?r сказал(а):
LikingControlTeam
24/7 at CL channel on vt, and no i didnt notice now that i joined avtsh,it was days ago when i killed lbibu
Nothing new, the day they joined, they spent half of the time on avtsh's room...
Scary, it's true that there isn't any "good" group atm. But in lineage, it's all about level. We will see what happens when server average lvl will hit 83+.

OP
OP
M

mightygod

Overview сказал(а):
Aiv?r сказал(а):
LikingControlTeam
Nothing new, the day they joined, they spent half of the time on avtsh's room...
Scary, it's true that there isn't any "good" group atm. But in lineage, it's all about level. We will see what happens when server average lvl will hit 83+.
stop dreaming.
except if i start exp chars:O and sell them

O

Overview

Brag moar about your farming skill naab!
It's not a dream, it's a hope.
People from all over the server, stop touching your tralala and go exp ffs!

OP
OP
M

mightygod

a btw
(c) tori, aiver doesnt deserve hero next month he has low enchant dnc.
(c) tori blazers forum again,Hz) pvnz pvp almost all songs and half pvp without dance! -]for this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yOnBJKSgtc&feature=youtu.be
can some1 fuk her already?bcz she has way to much days to do sex :O
:breaking balls:

theScary

Реакции
Баллы
Overview сказал(а):
Aiv?r сказал(а):
LikingControlTeam
as far as I remeber there was something 1st antharas or valakas for us for chaning sides )

O

Overview

U mad cause she doesn't like your fraps? :)

"Hunt season" will open soon, just ask deameR :)

OP
OP
M

mightygod

theScary сказал(а):
Overview сказал(а):
Aiv?r сказал(а):
LikingControlTeam
as far as I remeber there was something 1st antharas or valakas for us for chaning sides )
indeed still taking this antha and valakas
Overview сказал(а):
U mad cause she doesn't like your fraps? :)
"Hunt season" will open soon, just ask deameR :)
propably deamer make her like this

Dtox

Реакции
Баллы
Barely any re-dances , barely any b-resses.. really low pov :]

P.S. i watched just first fraps

Dtox

Реакции
Баллы
dude i see u have 1-2 dead people for atleast 90 % of the time and u dont even b-ress them.. Actually no1 does .. You just leave them on the ground..

P.S. let me watch again and i will tell ya ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх