ONLINE ON X5 (1 Viewer)

Brixon

Реакции
Баллы
I see that online on this server is getting smaller... :-\
I have one question to gm's :) If the server dies, can you transfer chars on x3? Any idea?

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
I see higher probability of merging 5x with 15x. (Like it was in the past) But don't expect that anytime soon.

OP
OP
B

Brixon

Реакции
Баллы
how is online players now without boxes and offline shops on x5?

kmac213

Реакции
Баллы
there would be no point merging the x15 with the x5 because people leave whenever merges happen and others stay so the pop would still be about the same. Right now it really does feel like 1500 players are shops and the other 1000 players are active. and just a week ago the server was at 3k players most of the time so yeah the server is losing its players just very slowly and you can see that by the lack of forum posts now too. You will have to do something about this soon and you can't ignore it because it really is unfair to the loyal players that are staying on the x5. I really like this server and i've had no complaints since ive started playing on it but seeing as though the server pop is getting lower and lower i feel like you really should consider merging the x3 server and the x5 before there is nothing left to salvage on the x5. I personally thought it was silly releasing a brand new server so shortly after you just released the x5 because you split the server pop in half right away and that's what made this server lose players to the x3 in the first place. I have no problems with catching up to the x3 server but if things are left as they are after a month i doubt il be playing much more as well as many others who would agree with me because just giving double xp events aren't fun when you get the lvls and have to spend 20 or 30 minutes in non high lvling area's just to kill 1 person. Just my 2 cents.

kmac213

Реакции
Баллы
what does a wipe have to do with anything? i'm saying its silly to play at times when the most on the server at one time now is like 2500 and more then half of those so called live players are offline shops and you have to spend half an hour to an hour trying to find pvp and honestly it keeps me from logging in at times because of it, but really i wouldn't care if they merged all the servers and everyone started fresh with a wipe it would be fun again imo i'm just saying it is an issue that shouldn't be ignored because right now as i post this it says there are only 1700 players on the x5 while the x3 has 9000 players and its really easy to tell how many of the 1700 players on the x5 server are offline shops. It feels empty when i level my subclass and the only people i find are botters which i'm supposed to report and get banned to make even less people on the server play and as i said before i'm throwing my 2 cents in since not many people even post in the x5 server forums area and it feels like most are now leaving and going to the x3 server.

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
Server is only two and half months old, there is no chance to convince admins for merge. According to your posts, you don't mind playing High Five 3x, you are looking for PVP and high online. In this situation, you should maybe consider moving to 3x. There is a special event from 3-11 January - "Bonus Start" for new players who wants to catch up.

https://forumen.rpg-club.net/index.php/topic,172449.0.html

kmac213

Реакции
Баллы
that makes me very sad and disappointed to hear given the circumstances and money spent between myself and clannies but i guess il just have to start play high 5 again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх