zook vid fans. (1 Viewer)

Zooksta

Реакции
Баллы
im bout to put justin beiber and backstreet boys in the first vid. dont hate. you'll all love it.

also as you know i started my own party called team blunt guts, im no longer with murk. but murk and blunt gutts will combine videos to make GOON SQUAD PRODUCTIONS yeah me and johnson looking to get an oscar.

C4jk

Реакции
Баллы

Sant0s

Реакции
Баллы
Zooksta сказал(а):
im bout to put justin beiber and backstreet boys in the first vid. dont hate. you'll all love it.
also as you know i started my own party called team blunt guts, im no longer with murk. but murk and blunt gutts will combine videos to make GOON SQUAD PRODUCTIONS yeah me and johnson looking to get an oscar.
too bad you wont past lvl 40 :D

HaugeH1

Реакции
Баллы
Zook was lvl 41stop lie :p

losiakus

Реакции
Баллы
zook best th

OP
OP
Zooksta

Zooksta

Реакции
Баллы
Sant0s сказал(а):
Zooksta сказал(а):
dont you play WC and only talk brazillian? stfu your nobody.
losiakus сказал(а):
i was the best TH, name 1 better then me and ill cut my dick off and mail it to you. there was no dagger that could compete with my TH skills
to all other haters, talk all the shit you want, 2 months into the server ill be accepting arranged 9v9's for 50 usd PAY PAL. well see whats good.

zkb

Реакции
Баллы
zook is good but adhdboy was better :)

vaurk

Реакции
Баллы
Zooksta сказал(а):
Sant0s сказал(а):
Zooksta сказал(а):
losiakus сказал(а):
i was the best TH, name 1 better then me and ill cut my dick off and mail it to you. there was no dagger that could compete with my TH skills
to all other haters, talk all the shit you want, 2 months into the server ill be accepting arranged 9v9's for 50 usd PAY PAL. well see whats good.
marr and you know it
now cut ur dick off and mail it to me as a proof

OP
OP
Zooksta

Zooksta

Реакции
Баллы
vaurk сказал(а):
Zooksta сказал(а):
Sant0s сказал(а):
Zooksta сказал(а):
losiakus сказал(а):
marr and you know it
now cut ur dick off and mail it to me as a proof
too bad he was an Adub and i dont think so still.
zkb сказал(а):
zook is good but adhdboy was better :)
wrong

losiakus

Реакции
Баллы
I was serious saying about you as best th, at least on celes.

Overall marr was much better than any other azure dagger, and you are same lvl of awesomes as adhdboy.

Ah and mums was good as well, i think he had th on nanaki, deleted his frapses so qq.

CrossFirepwnz

Реакции
Баллы
Zooksta сказал(а):
Sant0s сказал(а):
Zooksta сказал(а):
losiakus сказал(а):
Maverix, bb your dick. :/

Sant0s

Реакции
Баллы
Zooksta сказал(а):
Sant0s сказал(а):
Zooksta сказал(а):
Wow that hurt my feelings.

CrossFirepwnz

Реакции
Баллы
So, Zook. :) Already cutted off your dick? Need my mail adress?

Mint1

Реакции
Баллы
Zook for president obviously, this man is full of win. No exaggeration or swagger involved though, he's da man 8)

OP
OP
Zooksta

Zooksta

Реакции
Баллы
CrossFirepwnz сказал(а):
Zooksta сказал(а):
Sant0s сказал(а):
Zooksta сказал(а):
losiakus сказал(а):
Maverix, bb your dick. :/
i dont even know who that is, he prolly didnt play any servers with me. and if he did and i dont know him. then he's obviously bad.

CrossFirepwnz

Реакции
Баллы
Yeah, but he's the one who raped all genos on x5 oly, but pro Zook who always fail on lvl 4x is better player. ;D Gratz, homosex. Where's your dick in my mail?

OP
OP
Zooksta

Zooksta

Реакции
Баллы
CrossFirepwnz сказал(а):
Yeah, but he's the one who raped all genos on x5 oly, but pro Zook who always fail on lvl 4x is better player. ;D Gratz, homosex. Where's your dick in my mail?
your obviously retarded, i didnt play the 5x.  and oly means nothing to me.

CrossFirepwnz

Реакции
Баллы
Zooksta сказал(а):
CrossFirepwnz сказал(а):
Because you fail at it? :D Yeah, you haven't played on x5, because failed on 2nd prof quest.  :D

OP
OP
Zooksta

Zooksta

Реакции
Баллы
CrossFirepwnz сказал(а):
Zooksta сказал(а):
CrossFirepwnz сказал(а):
Because you fail at it? :D Yeah, you haven't played on x5, because failed on 2nd prof quest.  :D
or because i didnt have any intention to play. i made a toon just fucking around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх