Izlude

Реакции
Баллы
mnemo сказал(а):
Izlude сказал(а):
mnemo сказал(а):
Izlude сказал(а):
Kokutenko сказал(а):
As I concluded, you didnt understand a single word from what Ive said. No point arguing with a child living in his own world, sorry kid, Im done here.
Is this the equivalent of using a BSOE in an argument? You're mistaken. I got your point. That isn't your problem. Your problem is that you have no retort because the comeback is flawless. You bitch about hero zerk because this makes it custom, you want everything retail-like. Hero zerk is the least of your problems in that case, but somehow... you don't seem to care about other customizations, yet will pull the "LOL THIS CUSTOM BULLSHIT, SERVER ISN'T RETAIL-LIKE ANYMORE" card as if the server was retail-like to begin with.
Izlude's Holy Crusade of Awesome: 1
ETC's Transexual Circus of Horrors: 0
U didn't aswer me mastaa forumz ownzor
Is this the equivalent of using a BSOE ?
No. This is the equivalent of you being able to understand a few english words here and there but not enough to be able to fully comprehend everything. Language barriers aren't your fault, I suppose. Better than being just plain hopeless like most of the people I'm trolling.
U sign just proove ur arent able to understand english...
So no answer, kiddo owned and butthurt, nice bsoe
Mnemonyk 1
Izloltard 0
gf
lmfao
I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TRYING TO SAY.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2yv8aT0UFc&feature=related
I DON'T SPEAK BAT.

Gusto

Реакции
Баллы
Pawlak сказал(а):
It's a pity you guys got only 1 strong group :/
strong grup ? its sh1t grup. only 1 thing why they win sometimes is that  they are fighting on fullbuff wihile we on no buff + valor and even when its like that its 10 min pvp always. just replace that soulhounds for any other dd and than if u kill just one of us on same buff than i would say GZ.

Izlude

Реакции
Баллы
Gusto сказал(а):
Pawlak сказал(а):
strong grup ? its sh1t grup. only 1 thing why they win sometimes is that  they are fighting on fullbuff wihile we on no buff + valor and even when its like that its 10 min pvp always. just replace that soulhounds for any other dd and than if u kill just one of us on same buff than i would say GZ.
Obviously it's a strong group if it keeps kicking your ass. SOUL HOUND IS UNFAIR, WAAAAHH, SOMETHING KILLS ME IT'S SUCH NONSENSE FIX HERO ZERK QQQQQQQQQQQQ

Hildr

Реакции
Баллы
Gusto сказал(а):
Just replace your heroes for people without cancel sticks and stacked epics like you guys roll and you'd lose to half the server in a 9v9 because you aren't as good as you like to think. The irony being you're gonna post back "LOLOL NO ONE CARES IF YOU CANT BEAT OUR HEROES, ANYONE CAN GET HERO, COME BEAT US" when nothing is stopping you rolling soul hounds and we equally care as little to the circumstances you lose in.
GF BOTS

greennight

Реакции
Баллы
ok guys lets stop big talks on forum.
On Saturday are TW. we have 9 wards. come all you pr0 guys from here and take them from us.

killer625

Реакции
Баллы
Izlude сказал(а):
Gusto сказал(а):
Pawlak сказал(а):
Obviously it's a strong group if it keeps kicking your ass. SOUL HOUND IS UNFAIR, WAAAAHH, SOMETHING KILLS ME IT'S SUCH NONSENSE FIX HERO ZERK QQQQQQQQQQQQ
izlude are you retarded or just pretending to be ? try to understand the posts you're replying to. i know i know, its hard, but hey, if you'll try hard enough you'll get there eventually, and when you finally manage to do it, you'll suddenly realize that none of your posts make sense.

Izlude

Реакции
Баллы
killer625 сказал(а):
Izlude сказал(а):
Gusto сказал(а):
Pawlak сказал(а):
izlude are you retarded or just pretending to be ? try to understand the posts you're replying to. i know i know, its hard, but hey, if you'll try hard enough you'll get there eventually, and when you finally manage to do it, you'll suddenly realize that none of your posts make sense.
Again a contentless post full of bickering where if you removed the insults you'd have a big empty space. You people are good at trash posting, it's almost like you're trying to spam me. Stop it.
You can't blindly throw out insults without reasoning, it makes you look like a groupie. Like you're only doing it because your friends are. You have to go into why you're calling me what you are, you can't just quote and do it. Jesus, isn't this all debating and arguing 101? Shouldn't you guys know this shit already?
Now if you would've said...
Izlude, you're a fucking idiot. Soul Hound's are obviously imbalanced because of their buff-steal spam. Being as L2 is kind of a very buff reliant game, one Soul Hound can seriously make all of the difference, so quit trying to act stupid.
Then you'd have a valid post. But instead it's...
Izlude, you're a fucking idiot. You suck cocks. You're retarded. Your mom smells bad. You suck at Jenga.
Which is just senseless and terrible. It's blind.
Insert token and try again.

Hildr

Реакции
Баллы
greennight сказал(а):
On Saturday are TW. we have 9 wards. come all you pr0 guys from here and take them from us.
Bit hypocritical, first territory war you got smashed and it warranted a qq thread on the forums AND there's a ss in this very topic of you guys on the floor looking pretty dead, both of which you blame on circumstance (zerg and buffstealqq respectively) what are you trying to prove by throwing another challenge out there, you've been served in a TW and in 9v9. What's left?

greennight

Реакции
Баллы
Hildr сказал(а):
greennight сказал(а):
Bit hypocritical, first territory war you got smashed and it warranted a qq thread on the forums AND there's a ss in this very topic of you guys on the floor looking pretty dead, both of which you blame on circumstance (zerg and buffstealqq respectively) what are you trying to prove by throwing another challenge out there, you've been served in a TW and in 9v9. What's left?
smashed ? we were holding bridge for one hour agains 3 times more enemys and you didnt manage to take all flags from us. 
and the challenge is for reason becouse last TW and sieges most of the clans were just too scared to come on us and we needed to them.
so the question is will all server fight for last remaining ward or will they have ballz to come and fight us ?
we will see, how those pro forum heroes will do.

pokemontrainer

Реакции
Баллы
Hildr сказал(а):
greennight сказал(а):
anybody is welcome to challenge my pt for 9v9

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
ETC sucks but imagine hw much our enemigos sucks while they cant enter hb or touch any epics, and they bring all their wards to town so we cant get em )))

Lionna

Реакции
Баллы
NF actually show up at Epics, but all other idiots don't even try to fight us at epics and cry about our Boss Jewels ...

Busted

Реакции
Баллы
Multi kill  :eek:
Wait normal fraps

Izlude

Реакции
Баллы
Corkscreewe сказал(а):
Let's see how it would work on your posts :p
Izlude сказал(а):
... where ... have. , it's. .
, . . ,. Jesus, ? already?
Now...
Izlude, you're a fucking idiot
a valid post. it's...
Izlude, you're a fucking idiot
Which is..
Removing random sentences and words to make a post look shotty != removing insults.

You're doing it wrong. Surely you can defend your clanmates better than that. You're going to have to. I've shamed them all so far.

Devience

Реакции
Баллы
wow you are fuckin strong

Gusto

Реакции
Баллы
Hildr сказал(а):
Gusto сказал(а):
Just replace your heroes for people without cancel sticks and stacked epics like you guys roll and you'd lose to half the server in a 9v9 because you aren't as good as you like to think. The irony being you're gonna post back "LOLOL NO ONE CARES IF YOU CANT BEAT OUR HEROES, ANYONE CAN GET HERO, COME BEAT US" when nothing is stopping you rolling soul hounds and we equally care as little to the circumstances you lose in.
GF BOTS
oh man do not sh1t to your mouth. Without retarted soulhound in party you wont win 2 vs 9 not even 9vs9 on same buffs.
i used in pvp maybe 2 times hero UD for 2 months.. so no idea what about u talking... and if u really think we need cancel stick in 9vs9 blabla i dont want to write moar coz i realized You Sir you are an idiot lol. 100 ppl can explain you smthing u wont listen or even understand ... gl

Izlude

Реакции
Баллы
Gusto сказал(а):
Hildr сказал(а):
Gusto сказал(а):
GF BOTS
WAAAAH, SOMETHING DEFEATS ME, WITHOUT THAT YOU WOULD LOSE SO STFU GRRRRRRRR SOUL HOUNDS GRRRRR
Tissue...?

Hildr

Реакции
Баллы
Gusto сказал(а):
oh man do not sh1t to your mouth. Without retarted soulhound in party you wont win 2 vs 9 not even 9vs9 on same buffs.
i used in pvp maybe 2 times hero UD for 2 months.. so no idea what about u talking... and if u really think we need cancel stick in 9vs9 blabla i dont want to write moar coz i realized You Sir you are an idiot lol. 100 ppl can explain you smthing u wont listen or even understand ... gl
Do not shit to my mouth? I try not to, sounds unpleasant if not impossible. The majority of your post is a combination of nonsense / lies but this is what takes the cake -
"Without retarted soulhound in party you wont win 2 vs 9 not even 9vs9 on same buffs."
If you honestly believe that (which you most likely do because I doubt you're capable of sarcasm) then gf bot. It's pretty hilarious for me I must say because yeah, being a da/ tank in general you're very buff reliant so they take a bit of thought to crack but I'm the same and I'm all good with them, it's nice to know how capable you guys are when it comes down to brains. I like seeing people lose to something unusual and bitch about it endlessly, reminds me how we're so different. Good luck in oly when you no doubt fight her.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх