x5 and x15 servers merge (2 Viewers)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

instinct1

Реакции
Баллы
Hmm i can't find it anywhere and im pretty sure server merge is complete, any info on changing clan nicks?

efekt1

Реакции
Баллы
No info anywhere if the merge is completed but its 20th after the supposed full restart so if you guys (GMs) dont mind please give us some info.
As far as Im concered nothing is missing from my chars but I was hoping skill bars and macros will be merged too.
And
In the case of a transfered character nick that is already taken, a prefix corresponding to the server of origin will be added
(for example, Player -] Playerx5).
After servers are merged, players will be able to change this nicks free of charge.
I dont see any [Playerx15] nicks.

Lokocz

Реакции
Баллы
efekt сказал(а):
No info anywhere if the merge is completed but its 20th after the supposed full restart so if you guys (GMs) dont mind please give us some info.
As far as Im concered nothing is missing from my chars but I was hoping skill bars and macros will be merged too.
And
In the case of a transfered character nick that is already taken, a prefix corresponding to the server of origin will be added
After servers are merged, players will be able to change this nicks free of charge.
only tards dont see them lul

efekt1

Реакции
Баллы
p.s. Oly jewels still missing so I'm guessing the merge isnt finished yet, need to muster so more patience  :D
@Lokocz plz link me any char with [x15] prefix.

Endeavor

Реакции
Баллы
efekt сказал(а):
And
seems only the 5x toons got free nick changes but not 15x toons :[ QQ not fair

vessar

Реакции
Баллы
Lokocz сказал(а):
efekt сказал(а):
p.s. Oly jewels still missing so I'm guessing the merge isnt finished yet, need to muster so more patience  :D
@Lokocz plz link me any char with [x15] prefix.
trololol

sup?
Yea i can make a lot of chars with x15 prefix too
Now I cant use my nick on x15 cuz some random 1lvl char is useing it  :D
And it's not only me who has problem with that

efekt1

Реакции
Баллы
well I can make a new char with x15 at the end as well, but I dont put so much effort in trolling as you apparently  :D however all this attention to my post is actually good - maybe some gm will notice it, plz moar hate

Lokocz

Реакции
Баллы
ec8d8bc50011a6f84c580f04

now seriously, why would any char have "x15" in name?
only chars which were transfered from 5x and with name which already exists on 15x had "x5" added

vessar

Реакции
Баллы
Many people were thinking that if some name already exists then both chars from x15 and x5 will have prefix.
[example]
before merge
Blabla on x15
Blabla on x5
after merge
Blablax15
Blablax5
And so in this situation both chars can change name
[/example]
:D

Endeavor

Реакции
Баллы
ye both 15x and 5x toons should get free nick change, its not really fair that only the 5x once get this free service, they are already getting a tons of cool new things from this merge including a free nickname change....

Lokocz

Реакции
Баллы
Endeavor сказал(а):
ye both 15x and 5x toons should get free nick change, its not really fair that only the 5x once get this free service, they are already getting a tons of cool new things from this merge including a free nickname change....
i personally find it fair ppl from 5x can change nick for free if their name was already taken on 15x and "x5" was added "by force" to their original name

Endeavor

Реакции
Баллы
Lokocz сказал(а):
Endeavor сказал(а):
i personally find it fair ppl from 5x can change nick for free if their name was already taken on 15x and "x5" was added "by force" to their original name
Dunno admins said that there will be a free nickname change, should have mentioned that it was only for x5 toons.

Lokocz

Реакции
Баллы
Endeavor сказал(а):
Lokocz сказал(а):
Endeavor сказал(а):
Dunno admins said that there will be a free nickname change, should have mentioned that it was only for x5 toons.
wasnt it?
i was sure from the beggining its gonna be for chars with "x5" only...
if it wasnt written clearly - common sense bra

efekt1

Реакции
Баллы
go a page back, I quote the rules of the merge - when I read those my common sense didnt tingle at all, wierd...

Endeavor

Реакции
Баллы
Lokocz сказал(а):
Endeavor сказал(а):
Lokocz сказал(а):
Endeavor сказал(а):
wasnt it?
i was sure from the beggining its gonna be for chars with "x5" only...
if it wasnt written clearly - common sense bra
"a prefix corresponding to the server of origin will be added"
is from the rules, meaning 5x or 15x would be added to their nickname depending on which server the toon is coming from. But only 5x was added in the case of this merge. Maybe you dont know what common sense is but reading the rules of the merge i understood and most of the community can back me up here that there would be a prefix of 5x and 15x on the toons which shared a common nick between the 2 servers.

Degela99

Реакции
Баллы
I like this server!!! in wh dont find 30-40% items :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

kakapapacici

Реакции
Баллы
yes some tard saw my cool name at x5 and stole it. and now i cant use it.. so soooo fair. lets dont speak that some ppl were using their names since years and some copy-catchers mirrored them so they will look as pro as their owner is. and also what if there was a deal about the new name change between ppl with same nicks, for example one from x15 agrees to leave the name for his friend from x5 and wanna change ?

SHORTYS^

Реакции
Баллы
Good morning :eek: I would like to ask ;D ;D merge is done? :) :) :)

Traczyk

Реакции
Баллы
btw, how to chance clan name ? When i have x5 after clan nick, how can I change it ?

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх