x5 and x15 servers merge (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

n0click

Реакции
Баллы
OK now all seems to be ok , one question is , when the clans will be added :) so we can group up

Mouarf

Реакции
Баллы
iKiu сказал(а):
borki сказал(а):
Zerker, soulhound, dagger, tank....wana names ?
yea lol.
theres no chance a pp can lose to a zerker.
theres no chance a pp can lose to a slh, unless he use maximum clarity. Ive lost to slh max 5 times, in all those months ive been farming on garnett
theres no chance a pp can lose to a tank, ive lost 2 times (?) to tongpo cuz he was super lucky with that paralyze nuke.
and about dagger, my fights are even.
Borki, stop trying to atk just cuz u hate me, srlsly, when ive been farming in oly with full stacked characters, your party was farming your first dyna set at green spot.
Dude, your are just so funny...
Better for you to remake your words :
1 ) No chance a pp loose to a Zerker? You said, you just have to use MI vs zerker, and MB him ?
=] Its because tou never played vs PTO who used every Life force its possible to use when he was oom ( with MC ) when MI fade. And w/o MI when the zerker is full mana, gl to win.
2 ) You said, its impossible to loose to slh, its because :
=] You have rune, epics oe on Kgarnet... Try to play a normal pp who get 2k normal hit and 4k from crit from beast slh, and come back to tell us you never loosed to them. Or just fight the beast slh here with both celestial that will never let you use your enlightment...
3 ) There is no chance a pp can loose to a tank?
=] Kgarnet was close to loose to shattered yesterday, when he have +6mw set, antharas, zaken...  Try to play vs admiral/lestrade w/o epics in MA set and lets talk again ok?

Dexeryl сказал(а):
Mouarf сказал(а):
I m not mad about loosing heros since i m bored playing same class forever and i ll probably gonna rool on another class.
Really funny :D
You play pp since like 3 month maybe and didn't had any serious competition on it and just now you say that u are bored to play pp :D
What class you gonna play now  ? Warlock / Titan / Warlord ? ah no you played those class on x15 already :/
Maybe phantom summoner so ?
I m not bored just 'now' like you tell it, i posted there is 1,5 month that i wanna sell it to play an other class in oly :
https://forumen.rpg-club.net/index.php/topic,20955.msg220366.html#msg220366
And yes i already played warlock and titan ( not in oly ) and warlord powning olympiad like noone made it before on rpg with wld.
And yes, i m bored to play the same class in oly, thats why i didnt start on slh here, or thats why i dont play sveyo in oly.
Come back with more useless comment dude.

phunkpwnz

Реакции
Баллы
So how are name changes working?

pawelman44

Реакции
Баллы
ezraelide сказал(а):
i've logged today and seen that my account has been trasfered but 1 char is missing,
does it mean that normally trasfer is single char by char and not by account?
I'm fast in the same situation( missing 2 chars so far) ;P
About Nick changes, for me works, good already changed one (its free)

Efrit

Реакции
Баллы
What's happen with items in the clan warehouse from x5????

phunkpwnz

Реакции
Баллы
pawelman44 сказал(а):
ezraelide сказал(а):
i've logged today and seen that my account has been trasfered but 1 char is missing,
does it mean that normally trasfer is single char by char and not by account?
I'm fast in the same situation( missing 2 chars so far) ;P
About Nick changes, for me works, good already changed one (its free)
So how did you do it off forums? cause I get the msg I need 250 RuR or wutever

n0click

Реакции
Баллы
Clans will be transfered soon same with their cwh , but i guess clan transfer is easier than char transfers

pawelman44

Реакции
Баллы
So how did you do it off forums? cause I get the msg I need 250 RuR or wutever
I changed only the char that nick ends with x5, (i had also the msg that cost 250 RuR), but  the site accepted nick change without the cost.
n0click сказал(а):
Clans will be transfered soon same with their cwh , but i guess clan transfer is easier than char transfers
Easy or not  i really have time and can wait but i  hope at  the end of this merge we will have back all chars and items  :D
Or maybe there will be a box with lost & found stuff xD

Efrit

Реакции
Баллы
Well, when the clan merge in the new server, all chars will be appears in that clans again?
If I add a previous clan member x5 in new clan in x15, what's happen with the items? The clan leader will be the same?
n0click сказал(а):

n0click

Реакции
Баллы
better dont create a new clan before the clans are transfered cause u might do some problems and affect you , there probably the members will appear in clan or the CL will be aloneand have to invite others

jahio

Реакции
Баллы
cool merge... clans lost, equips lost (mean full items, not oly jewels), attributes lost, economy suck as hell - consumeables (enchants / KE / ECS...)2-3x price of x5, crystals 5x prixe of x5, s80/84 weaps WOW

what i'd like to say: is there any official GM statment about solving these "issues"?

Maro79

Реакции
Баллы
jahio сказал(а):
cool merge... clans lost, equips lost (mean full items, not oly jewels), attributes lost, economy suck as hell - consumeables (enchants / KE / ECS...)2-3x price of x5, crystals 5x prixe of x5, s80/84 weaps WOW
what i'd like to say: is there any official GM statment about solving these "issues"?
W8 for end of merge - and stop QQ.
After merge will end then complain. LoL.

chiniol

Реакции
Баллы
yea, yday i had only char w/o eq, now i have my stuff (weapon w/o atribute) tomorrow probably will have everything with clan etc... so yea just wait till merge ends and then ask for support if something is wrong...

bunicuta

Реакции
Баллы
some ppl are so damn stupid and clueless... wtf u expect.... just w8 for the merge to end and then start qqing about ur missing items/augments and so on. Till they announce merge its over and with succes stop blablaing on forum about ur missing nobless status clan tag and so on cuz no one care about ur or ur clan.

/end of story

p3ter

Реакции
Баллы
p3ter сказал(а):
I've got couple questions to Admins
Will the data base be uploaded from friday 15 july after full server merge ?
Cuz some chars were already transfered and the can sell/farm etc atm and others can't
And what about names of characters i see that ur making only prefix with x5 players not x15
I was playing at x5 and had my nick and when merge were taking place someone made a character with that particular name at x15 and he's got 1lvl  so what now he'll have my name and i suppose to change it? wtf ?
Last question are u working at open data base which is active ? cuz it takes longer if ur doing it that way
up

vessar

Реакции
Баллы
chiniol сказал(а):
yea, yday i had only char w/o eq, now i have my stuff (weapon w/o atribute) tomorrow probably will have everything with clan etc... so yea just wait till merge ends and then ask for support if something is wrong...
I'll anwser this  :eek:

MichaelV сказал(а):
n0click сказал(а):
Grambi сказал(а):
My char was transfered. And what I did notice was that oly jewels werent in my inventory or wh, nor the oly tokens for those jewels... I really would like to get an explanation, please.
if you would be smart and read u would understand that what happen now was a fail of server crash and some chars been added evenw ith double epics
Also few chars was added without some gear.
AND YES As you can read in FIRST POST of this topic
Alice сказал(а):
The merge will take more time than expected due to the database size.
Only a small part of characters is transferred so far.
The merge process will take up to 2 more days.
Clans will be transferred only after all characters transferal.[/b]

Do I have to copy this ?
Ok i will in case of another dumb spam about chars without clan/epics/gear/oly tokens or another s.....
Alice сказал(а):

Only a small part of characters is transferred so far.
Clans will be transferred only after all characters transferal.[/b]

Please don't make another post about lost gear/clan etc becouse MERGE IS NOT FINISHED and again you can read it on first page
Alice сказал(а):
Merge will take effect on USSR [x15] server after night full restart on ~19 Jul 2011.
GL

SK

Реакции
Баллы
hahaha silver alrdy crying dunno why it doesnt surprise me rofl

SmOg1

Реакции
Баллы
Is there any official (detailed) explanation/information about this merge?

What if i have no free slots on my x15 account? How can you guys transfer x5 char there?

Thank you!

efekt1

Реакции
Баллы
its been already explained - after merge single account can hold up to 30 chars

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх