x5 and x15 servers merge (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Bulle

Реакции
Баллы
This topic getting interesting !
And why lies Kiu "1st time on kamalol" u playe it also sometime on x5 !

On topic, +++ rollback and do proper merge and turn server off

iKiu

Реакции
Баллы
or rollback those 2 days?

phunkpwnz

Реакции
Баллы
iKiu сказал(а):
phunkpwnz сказал(а):
Should I even ask why u ignored my response to me and maniacal beating u constantly or we don't count lol
to maniacal ive lost, but to phunk? nope. Dunno if it was colorkyharn or real garnett on pp, but when i played on pp, i never lost to you, i even beat you on my cardi once :p
yea yea then I one shotted u to quiet the haters. But yea I've beaten kgarnett (alot of times almost every month just for kicks) replying u weren't "on the char" is a cop out cause I was doin oly more then maniacal so how is that possible?

iKiu

Реакции
Баллы
Bulle сказал(а):
c4jk was playing back then :)

T4ethegreek

Реакции
Баллы
I lost tbh mucho times by phunk when iwas on colorky cuz most likely i had wrong strategy dunno ;)

iKiu

Реакции
Баллы
phunkpwnz сказал(а):
iKiu сказал(а):
phunkpwnz сказал(а):
Should I even ask why u ignored my response to me and maniacal beating u constantly or we don't count lol
to maniacal ive lost, but to phunk? nope. Dunno if it was colorkyharn or real garnett on pp, but when i played on pp, i never lost to you, i even beat you on my cardi once :p
yea yea then I one shotted u to quiet the haters. But yea I've beaten kgarnett (alot of times almost every month just for kicks) replying u weren't "on the char" is a cop out cause I was doin oly more then maniacal so how is that possible?
even though, this isnt the right thread to discuss it, ive accepted the fact that ive lost to maniacal, or some daggers or to tongpo few times, i have no ittention to lie for a game, im not even doing that in real life. Honestly, whenever i played vs you i never lost, believe it or not, i am not attacking you nor saying you are bad player or bad oly farmer.

register

Реакции
Баллы
wtb first movie of kiu on Celes. i wanna learn how to play a bishop :/

phunkpwnz

Реакции
Баллы
iKiu сказал(а):
phunkpwnz сказал(а):
iKiu сказал(а):
phunkpwnz сказал(а):
even though, this isnt the right thread to discuss it, ive accepted the fact that ive lost to maniacal, or some daggers or to tongpo few times, i have no ittention to lie for a game, im not even doing that in real life. Honestly, whenever i played vs you i never lost, believe it or not, i am not attacking you nor saying you are bad player or bad oly farmer.
lol I almost feel I should start frapsing. Well guess alot will be settled when this merge is done. Maniacal will hafta cover me when I'm at work.

Lokocz

Реакции
Баллы
Bulle сказал(а):
NO WAY!

Bulle

Реакции
Баллы
pto please come back

Riselie

Реакции
Баллы
he preparing his HE followed by 45 boxes to keep hero on lockdown!

Grambi

Реакции
Баллы
My char was transfered. And what I did notice was that oly jewels werent in my inventory or wh, nor the oly tokens for those jewels... I really would like to get an explanation, please.

n0click

Реакции
Баллы
Grambi сказал(а):
My char was transfered. And what I did notice was that oly jewels werent in my inventory or wh, nor the oly tokens for those jewels... I really would like to get an explanation, please.
if you would be smart and read u would understand that what happen now was a fail of server crash and some chars been added evenw ith double epics

M

MV

n0click сказал(а):
Grambi сказал(а):
if you would be smart and read u would understand that what happen now was a fail of server crash and some chars been added evenw ith double epics
LagysFey сказал(а):
Fixed
Just a visual bug.
Not a dupe

Ciuciun

Реакции
Баллы
wtf is hapening, wipe heroes / clan hals / castels guys !!!!
and i need at least ower clan, is not fare to be moved on x15 rate and they have all, i was a rich man on x5 here i can buy i dyna light set 60, bearly with my adena, is fucked up

register

Реакции
Баллы
sup the servers, cant log in any of them oO

Degela99

Реакции
Баллы
I like this server and this merge !!! in my acc in wh not all items dont find 30-40% items :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

ezraelide

Реакции
Баллы
i've logged today and seen that my account has been trasfered but 1 char is missing,
does it mean that normally trasfer is single char by char and not by account?

i mean do i have to start opening support ticket or all will be solved by itself as merge will ends?

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх