Баллы
r1de сказал(а):
Mouarf сказал(а):
n0click сказал(а):
50c сказал(а):
Hater сказал(а):
Kgarnett rolls the ebay button.
cant imagine but i agree with u
and srlsy which x5 oly farmer kgarnet won? ph0cuz? not even a real ph0cuz playing this char from what i know
he won all chars he met admiral etc , and he has not evena ll items + one driver colorky on him cause real garnett aint playing much
Actualy, he lost to tazman, maybe other too?
And he won people like shattered playing really bad on pp... ( was close to loose ).
With his stuff, even Paf will be able to own oly.
Its not new that Kgarnett will be heros next month, difference between his stuff and mine is to important to be able to have more pt than him.
I want to see other *5 oly beast, but till now, i didnt saw them...
u will see soon but first we dont have nobless only few chars have nobless !!
and about kgarnet he won vs hero zerker 2x today not only vs lol zerker ph0cuz or lol tank shatered or w/e and y he dont have all itemz ... lets see oly in 2 days when all itemz will be on players
I won buxanto ( the heros zerk ) 4time today, with my lol stuff...
ANd yea, lets see oly beast from *5 in 2days

borki

Реакции
Баллы
Shattered сказал(а):
MW +6 Dyno set 120, 3x Vesper weps with nuke 300 (atleast what i heard)...who can lose with it?
you heard wrong...
he got 6x MW sets 120 and 6 x Vespers 300 and ofc all skills +15 / 30.... And ofc you got lag !
jsut kgarnet is overpowerd, not that u are retard and bad tank. Dont listen to other ppl !

r1de

Реакции
Баллы
lol stuff ? u trade all ur full itemz from x5 for itemz on x15 and ur itemzless now ? ohh rly ???
btw why ur mad bcoz u will lose hero or what? u flame x5 oly beast to join oly ... NOOBLESS MAN NOBLESS !!

borki

Реакции
Баллы
Its so funny how on 1st day when they shut down x5 all heroes on x15 were loughing on coming players from x5. And now on the 2nd day they are alrdy crying bout items. I jsut cant w8 merge to finish ! :D

r1de

Реакции
Баллы
and only 1 oly farme was today in oly ... ok 1,5 bcoz on colorkyham was ikiu :D ok 2 + t0xic w/o 300 on weapon :))))))

Mouarf

Реакции
Баллы
r1de сказал(а):
lol stuff ? u trade all ur full itemz from x5 for itemz on x15 and ur itemzless now ? ohh rly ?
btw why ur mad bcoz u will lose hero or what? u flame x5 oly beast to join oly ... NOOBLESS MAN NOBLESS !!
I gave back epics from *5 to cp when i left...
I sold Acc for adena on *15 when i started.
I m not mad about loosing heros since i m bored playing same class forever and i ll probably gonna rool on another class.
If i m jalous about Kgarnett stuff? Yes i m  :D

r1de

Реакции
Баллы
pls dont do like pain who reroll from sagi on dwarf to be hero bcoz he cant take hero ... yes he cry about itemz too like u :)

iKiu

Реакции
Баллы
Mouarf сказал(а):
n0click сказал(а):
50c сказал(а):
Hater сказал(а):
and srlsy which x5 oly farmer kgarnet won? ph0cuz? not even a real ph0cuz playing this char from what i know
he won all chars he met admiral etc , and he has not evena ll items + one driver colorky on him cause real garnett aint playing much
And he won people like shattered playing really bad on pp... ( was close to loose ).
Its not new that Kgarnett will be heros next month, difference between his stuff and mine is to important to be able to have more pt than him.
the guy playing on garnet is just driver, when i was farming in x5 theres no class i could lose.. (destros only :[ )

borki

Реакции
Баллы
iKiu сказал(а):
Mouarf сказал(а):
n0click сказал(а):
50c сказал(а):
Hater сказал(а):
the guy playing on garnet is just driver, when i was farming in x5 theres no class i could lose.. (destros only :[ )
This is true.....NOT

register

Реакции
Баллы
just chars under lvl 50 from 5x will be deleted or 15x chars too?

OT (lol): lets w8 for total merge to see who's gonna be the farmers...

SpankyHam

Реакции
Баллы
malakia i`m driver aaa :-w

iKiu

Реакции
Баллы
borki сказал(а):
iKiu сказал(а):
Mouarf сказал(а):
n0click сказал(а):
50c сказал(а):
Hater сказал(а):
This is true.....NOT
name a class that i lost:)

SpankyHam

Реакции
Баллы
u are driver... u play on colorkyHarn :)

Dexeryl1

Реакции
Баллы
Mouarf сказал(а):
I m not mad about loosing heros since i m bored playing same class forever and i ll probably gonna rool on another class.
Really funny :D
You play pp since like 3 month maybe and didn't had any serious competition on it and just now you say that u are bored to play pp :D
What class you gonna play now  ? Warlock / Titan / Warlord ? ah no you played those class on x15 already :/
Maybe phantom summoner so ?

phunkpwnz

Реакции
Баллы
iKiu сказал(а):
borki сказал(а):
iKiu сказал(а):
Mouarf сказал(а):
n0click сказал(а):
50c сказал(а):
Hater сказал(а):
This is true.....NOT
name a class that i lost:)
Beat u constantly. So did maniacal.

borki

Реакции
Баллы
name a class that i lost:)[/quote]
Zerker, soulhound, dagger, tank....wana names ?

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх