Реакции
Баллы
satanko сказал(а):
Lokocz сказал(а):
JayLO сказал(а):
many times lokocz and stop playing idiot if u don't know smth:O
PS. Musisz znow spamowac wszedzie? taki spokoj byl jak Cie nie bylo
?
got mental problems? it was a simple question cuz i dont remember tz winning dusk a single time
ps. bede spamowac gdzie i kiedy chce
they made it once on x5, thats when splicho finally got a dyna set and quitted after failing next week
- Wrong, was on x15 and on x30. And i had my set even before this, not that is a big deal. Just when all my crew stop playing i stop also, i am not kind of people who joins another clan in order to get gear or so and it wasn't next week was even 2 months after just like 1 pt slacking in HB. Anyway making Dusk with with 11 people on a server with 10k people is a big deal, and when you do it one time people will keep an eye on it in future so repeating this wasn't our idea at all and as i said when crew i play with stop playing i stop also.
- I just see some people have some real life issues, and complex that they try to "fix" by playing a game in a virtual world and knowing that wont change who they are they flame other people to make them self feel better. After all is just a "game" would you act and flame like this irl?

50c

Реакции
Баллы
satanko сказал(а):
Lokocz сказал(а):
JayLO сказал(а):
many times lokocz and stop playing idiot if u don't know smth:O
PS. Musisz znow spamowac wszedzie? taki spokoj byl jak Cie nie bylo
?
got mental problems? it was a simple question cuz i dont remember tz winning dusk a single time
ps. bede spamowac gdzie i kiedy chce
they made it once on x5, thats when splicho finally got a dyna set and quitted after failing next week
satanko flaming ppl @ x5 we joined x5 in 3rd month and ur clan was there since beginning ? i think i had dyna set on sd faster than any robe in ur clam ;p

miou1

Реакции
Баллы
char moved but skillbars erased + i got all subs, hero circlet but im not noblesse :D

register

Реакции
Баллы

Lokocz

Реакции
Баллы
miou сказал(а):
char moved but skillbars erased + i got all subs, hero circlet but im not noblesse :D
char moved, skill bar erased, got some quest items (no oly tokens at all), basic eq
wh empty, inventory empty
guess we can see transfered items/char after server crash, after next restart more should appear

n0click

Реакции
Баллы
any news ? how transfers looking?

Slush

Реакции
Баллы
the only reason you can see some transferred stuff is cause the server crashed, it wasn't intended at all and obviously its incomplete

M

MV

Alice сказал(а):
The merge will take more time than expected due to the database size.
Only a small part of characters is transferred so far.
The merge process will take up to 2 more days.
Clans will be transferred only after all characters transferal.
Quoting it for people that did not read it yet.

yoker

Реакции
Баллы
register сказал(а):
yoker сказал(а):
register сказал(а):
Rename char funtion isnt working, solve it plz
stop crying about rename function please. Some ppl (like me) dont have a single account transfered so far.
i'm not from 5x Lol i just want to change my name on 15x and tbh i dont really care if ur accounts are not transfered or not lol
shut up your fcuking mouth then. Thanks.

ezraelide

Реакции
Баллы
why not shut down 15x and do all merge works?

i don't even know when i have to log in to check if my account has been trasfered or not.

mtgraptor

Реакции
Баллы
can we see any progress bar ? :p

2Good

Реакции
Баллы
Dreamweaver-Fail.jpg

n0click

Реакции
Баллы
well they had to shut down x15 also if they take long time to do it , because now again 2-3 days oly farm for them and x5 ppl will end with 0 heroes ) , epics , oly cool

venduj

Реакции
Баллы
jelaous ? :D

ninja: btw u wont be able to farm so much anyway, end of month is coming and with merge, the oly end ( oly end = 2k 2points chars signing whole 6 hours, which means 1, max 2 counts per hour ) is very, very close ..

n0click

Реакции
Баллы
still would be chance for some classes , and is not fair , if they took off x5 with promise 1 day , they should shut down this one also , for example on 16 had ot be 2 epics on x5 and werent cause is off , but x15 ppl cane farm fame / oly / epics while we wait

Tazman

Реакции
Баллы
n0click сказал(а):
still would be chance for some classes , and is not fair , if they took off x5 with promise 1 day , they should shut down this one also , for example on 16 had ot be 2 epics on x5 and werent cause is off , but x15 ppl cane farm fame / oly / epics while we wait
you had 6months more to farm :|

n0click

Реакции
Баллы
ye like i was only who killed them , and is about heroes more here they ahd to shut it down since they didnt make it on 17 and end of story

50c

Реакции
Баллы
Ull have chance in next month, be happy that ull have some fun now.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх