Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

50c

Реакции
Баллы
LentroN сказал(а):
For people who cry:
New server-it does not make sense.
Server jumpers/clan jumpers will quit after 1-2 months,anyway,some of people will change x15 for new server,and after few months people will start request to merge both servers again.
So,yes,the best solution is play on x15+new chronicle where people will start make new sets.
For new people it will be easier to get weapon +300/GC from oly and so on.
People and administration won't enter the same river twice.
I hope
+1

Maro79

Реакции
Баллы
LentroN сказал(а):
For people who cry:
Server jumpers/clan jumpers will quit after 1-2 months,anyway,some of people will change x15 for new server,and after few months people will start request to merge both servers again.
So,yes,the best solution is play on x15+new chronicle where people will start make new sets.
I hope
Agree

tempest

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
LentroN сказал(а):
For people who cry:
I hope
sorry to disappoint u, but it make perfect sence)

2Good

Реакции
Баллы
You really think that they won't open a new server with the new chronicle that would bring them shitload of money, fame and players ?

Plus the merge wasn't needed, with new chronicle both servers would be still fine and with enought players, they just wanted make space for the new server, open eyes and stop dreaming.

50c

Реакции
Баллы
we will see

Doctor

Реакции
Баллы
2Good сказал(а):
You really think that they won't open a new server with the new chronicle that would bring them shitload of money, fame and players ?
Plus the merge wasn't needed, with new chronicle both servers would be still fine and with enought players, they just wanted make space for the new server, open eyes and stop dreaming.
Hello Raztard! Or EmoCatalin !

2Good

Реакции
Баллы
50c сказал(а):
Yep, I could be wrong obviously, but all the tips saying new servers incoming.
Anyway I'm happy of this merge even if I don't play, it proves they're smarter than loldex with lot of dead servers and still not merging.

50c

Реакции
Баллы
Even if they open server, it will be 6 months after adding h5 on current servers, accordint to their words ofc, i dont see a reason changing server then

Riselie

Реакции
Баллы
If you really want to open a new server, open it on same rates with the merged one and enable server transfers after 3-4 months)

Dziejowa

Реакции
Баллы
I wonder to know, when CH auction start. Just after restart or just a bit later or it will be an announcement about CH auction.

tempest

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
50c сказал(а):
Even if they open server, it will be 6 months after adding h5 on current servers, accordint to their words ofc, i dont see a reason changing server then
link to admin saying it wil be at least after 6 month of h5 they open a new server

50c

Реакции
Баллы

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
It was never said a new server will come at a minimum after 6 months from adding H5. It was said that a new server is at least "6 months away" from that moment, when the post was made. And that was more then 2 months ago. Not opening a new server with new H5 retail files would be extremely foolish of them. Just updating current servers will attract some players to the merged server, but capitalizing on this new files will be possible only with a new server. Thinking otherwise is just wishful thinking.

allfonzo

Реакции
Баллы
ANSWER ME PLEASE NORMALLY :) IS that "FULL RESTART" mean WIPE ? all char from zero again ? Or its smthing like ch/forts/castles goes back to NPC and all items and lvl will be saved ? reply please fast

Tazman

Реакции
Баллы
allfonzo сказал(а):
ANSWER ME PLEASE NORMALLY :)  IS that "FULL RESTART" mean WIPE ?  all char from zero again ? Or its smthing like ch/forts/castles  goes back to NPC and all items and lvl will be saved ? reply please fast
yeap all chars delete all items etc :/

allfonzo

Реакции
Баллы
Come on :D answer normally - new start or refresh

JaCoX

Реакции
Баллы
dude its a merge of databases!!!!!!!!!!!

figure it out by yourself

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх