Баллы
WTT
Vesper Noble Robe Set 1800 atri +3 + Adena for Vorpal robe set 1800l atri
PM here, or in game to the MiszQa

Proposition is no longer up to.

Patriarca

Реакции
Баллы
If have some difference in adena to me, i trade you my vorpal set 1800att +3 for your vesper noble..

Rеvenant

Members +++
Реакции
Баллы
only idiot will trade vorpal for vesper noble +3

OP
OP
K

kokaina

Реакции
Баллы
So there is a lot of idiots at server :)
For example if some Nuk has Vorpal could exchange it for Noble vesper coz this set is better for Nuker I guess, isn't? :)
But there is not many ppl who has 120 in set that's why I have to re-fresh all the time this Subject.
=='
Only totaly idiot could say smth like that. Count how much cost (at low. prices) work to make Noble vesper 120, and compare with Vorpal. Get numbers, than keep trash talking. There are other (UPPER EXAMPLE) reasons why there is nothing stuppid in this. But OK x) It's your opinion :)

Rеvenant

Members +++
Реакции
Баллы
MiszQa сказал(а):
So there is a lot of idiots at server :)
For example if some Nuk has Vorpal could exchange it for Noble vesper coz this set is better for Nuker I guess, isn't? :)
But there is not many ppl who has 120 in set that's why I have to re-fresh all the time this Subject.
=='
Only totaly idiot could say smth like that. Count how much cost (at low. prices) work to make Noble vesper 120, and compare with Vorpal. Get numbers, than keep trash talking. There are other (UPPER EXAMPLE) reasons why there is nothing stuppid in this. But OK x) It's your opinion :)
yes, a lot of idiots play here
put to set that cost 2-3b 120+ atribute in parts and put noble stones that cost 25b right now is stupid.
its not hard to make +6 before this or make MW if you have adena for 120+ atribute and noble stones, but all server idiots, and will enchant with beas not mw parts  ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх