wpp team sieges and daily (1 Viewer)

sutrius

Реакции
Баллы
try it :D its rly old trick

bolo5

Реакции
Баллы
so now i dont need to make macros for bps/ees, i just make macro for bd/sws?;DDDD

alienware

Реакции
Баллы
de?meR сказал(а):
no1 said that you arent allowed to
i just wanted to know if i should actually take you seriously or not, but as it seems ur another video fapper who is "experienced" from watching videos but never actually played the game
if i should actually take you seriously I can't tell whether you troll on having priority and hold target [on] and not being able to switch your char at least to enemies back or you just jump at pc and press f1 f2 no matt where the char runs
I don't think you know me or many around this community (at least with this nick) but if I ever have the urge for that, I will put a shield on.

emQQ

Реакции
Баллы
alienware сказал(а):
de?meR сказал(а):
i just wanted to know if i should actually take you seriously or not, but as it seems ur another video fapper who is "experienced" from watching videos but never actually played the game
if i should actually take you seriously I can't tell whether you troll on having priority and hold target [on] and not being able to switch your char at least to enemies back or you just jump at pc and press f1 f2 no matt where the char runs
I don't think you know me or many around this community (at least with this nick) but if I ever have the urge for that, I will put a shield on.
Why do u think he uses ranger to target?
im sure he is just assisting teammates or useing few macro for healers

Chav1

Реакции
Баллы
Mario сказал(а):
alienware сказал(а):
de?meR сказал(а):
deameR Dec 12 2012 1:38AM Unbanned Account Ban Unbanned
radar

emQQ

Реакции
Баллы
Chav сказал(а):
Mario сказал(а):
alienware сказал(а):
de?meR сказал(а):
radar
I still dont see any proof of radar on that video

Chav1

Реакции
Баллы
Mario сказал(а):
Chav сказал(а):
Mario сказал(а):
alienware сказал(а):
de?meR сказал(а):
radar
hard to spot for people that never used it, but if experts like sutrius say so you cant question it.

O

Overview

Mario сказал(а):
There is plenty of proof in this video tbh :)
But he doesn't target from radar for sure, he uses assist/macro/direct target (you can see how he often fail at targeting).

Maemi

Реакции
Баллы
just a fail dagger who must win at all costs. peace of shit

O

Overview

Maemi сказал(а):
just a fail dagger who must win at all costs. peace of shit
I guess no point to argue about people's motivation on using radar/clicker/exploit (ie at least 50% of the server) against such a clever and not-butthurt post...

SoulRage

Реакции
Баллы
whoever used anything else than cp clicker anytime sux big time, gg bb

Slush

Реакции
Баллы
what about l2 walker??? is the best

bolo5

Реакции
Баллы
i didnt even use cp cliker im so bad :/