Wolf armor, weapon dissapeared (1 Viewer)

edixas

Реакции
Баллы
wtf?!?!?!?! i logged in today, i summon my wolf and i see that he has no armors and weapons.. yesterday i logged out and had unsummoned my pet and all that gear was in my inve.. it was best great wolf armors and weapons so i expect to have it back!! in game nick Ketra.

P.S. it's getting rly ennoyng to play with that kind of bugs ]:(

Шабака

Круче админа
Реакции
Баллы
write to support

Lloth

Реакции
Баллы
I guess you had full inv and did unsummon pet... pet dropped items and you did logout :p

jonek

Реакции
Баллы
if u logged out in giran yesterday, i'm sure u had full inv because i have picked up whole wolf "set."

OP
OP
E

edixas

Реакции
Баллы
o logged out in Aden. and i did unsumoned my pet before logging out and nothing was dropped ]:(

pred5

Реакции
Баллы
then just summon it again and will summon with items on wolf

OP
OP
E

edixas

Реакции
Баллы
already tried that like 15 times ]:(

Kuro1n

Реакции
Баллы
Same problem, was doing quest so i had 80% of my inv full max.

Pipiras

Реакции
Баллы
you drop because you was on full inventor, not you first and not you last, ofcourse now you will say anything "was no full, no unsumon" but this is no bug, you make mistake , now have rezult gl ;D

Kuro1n

Реакции
Баллы
Pipiras сказал(а):
you drop because you was on full inventor, not you first and not you last, ofcourse now you will say anything "was no full, no unsumon" but this is no bug, you make mistake , now have rezult gl ;D
Did you care to read?
I said i had slots in my inventory since i was doing a quest. Also i had potions on the wolf which would go back to my original stack on the kamael but everything just disappeared.

Pipiras

Реакции
Баллы
I dont care to read you, because itemz dont disapear by nothing, you do something to lose it, or any your friend borow/stole from you, now you shouting "BUG BUG BUG" and I say it;s not a BUG. have a nice day

Lhundaeion

Реакции
Баллы
What a retarded hater O.O

Kuro1n

Реакции
Баллы
Pipiras сказал(а):
I dont care to read you, because itemz dont disapear by nothing, you do something to lose it, or any your friend borow/stole from you, now you shouting "BUG BUG BUG" and I say it;s not a BUG. have a nice day
I dont need retarded kids around gtfo and go check your fucking head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх