Why ssj is the most awesomest ct2 player; this is the thread for learning it! (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Owen1

Реакции
Баллы
It is here that with any luck ssj can finally, in a single thread, let out all that energy and greatness and tell us all his stories and lessons of life he has learned from playing retail servers at ct2. He can teach us all his pvp techniques, his oly tricks, but most importantly of course his flawless farming strategies. With his wisdom imparted, hopefully we can absorb just a small part of his glory into our puny and stunted minds, bought up on the meager diet of private servers, where rates are high and, god forbid, pvp takes precedence over farming.

Ssj, I beg you on behalf of this whole forum, share share.

dagothur

Реакции
Баллы
damn i wish i was him

Vadrigaar

Реакции
Баллы
gratz ssj, u finally have your own topic!

CrossFirepwnz

Реакции
Баллы
PLX learn me yours targeting skill. :(

selga

Реакции
Баллы

Russa

Реакции
Баллы
had to be Nenia :/

ssj3

Реакции
Баллы
First of all i wanna thanks to my family, that they were allways there for me, even in hard times.
I wanna thanks my clan mates for supporting me in killing milions of players in L2 and for the equip i got with their help.
I wanna thanks huli that he showed many of us that there is a game like lineage2 da best MMORPG in da world.
I wann thx to ma first CL vadrigaar *high five*,sc,swarm,etc,teddybears and all the BRs out there.
And last but not least i wanna thanks to all fanbois that they keep trolling forums for me and kept me entertained during boring days like these yes u also nenia [3

If u wanna pwn in L2, play like pros then dont hesitate to pm me with your questions. I am there to help newcommers or all the nubs out there.

PS: im not thanking splicho, cuase what is too much is too much, such nubs arent allowed.

gratz

Реакции
Баллы
OP
OP
O

Owen1

Реакции
Баллы
ssj3 сказал(а):
First of all i wanna thanks to my family, that they were allways there for me, even in hard times.
I wanna thanks my clan mates for supporting me in killing milions of players in L2 and for the equip i got with their help.
I wanna thanks huli that he showed many of us that there is a game like lineage2 da best MMORPG in da world.
I wann thx to ma first CL vadrigaar *high five*,sc,swarm,etc,teddybears and all the BRs out there.
And last but not least i wanna thanks to all fanbois that they keep trolling forums for me and kept me entertained during boring days like these yes u also nenia [3
If u wanna pwn in L2, play like pros then dont hesitate to pm me with your questions. I am there to help newcommers or all the nubs out there.
PS: im not thanking splicho, cuase what is too much is too much, such nubs arent allowed.
He refered to me... BY NAME. Oh I'm so honoured right now :3

Russa

Реакции
Баллы
ssj3 сказал(а):
Please say im included in the BRs please please please!

ssj3

Реакции
Баллы

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
i`m ssj fanboy #2

ssj3

Реакции
Баллы
ppl dont argue, i love u all same

Arthaspwnz