Why not 1 russian server and 1 international server ? (1 Viewer)

CheMoN

Реакции
Баллы
Why dont u make a russian chat speaking server and 1 international ( english speaking server ) ?
With these 2 servers u would take more people than the people u gonna take with the servers u actualy have.
Many international people doesnt play here cause is very annoying doesnt speak russian and watch russian chatting in russian language, and u cant understand anything. So many people doesnt come here.
If u would make a english chat server, i think many more people would come here to play. U would have 2 imba servers, a big server with all the russian people and other with the international people, from europe, rest of world ...
I think is a great idea.
PD: I know my english isnt perfect but at least i can understand it, not like russian language. :)
I dont have anything againts russians, but when u play a game, u want fun, and in a chat game like this, if u dont speak russian, u dont have so much fun.
EDIT: Yes, or why not English chatting rule ?

theScary

Реакции
Баллы
CheMoN сказал(а):
Why dont u make a russian chat speaking server and 1 international ( english speaking server ) ?
With these 2 servers u would take more people than the people u gonna take with the servers u actualy have.
Many international people doesnt play here cause is very annoying doesnt speak russian and watch russian chatting in russian language, and u cant understand anything. So many people doesnt come here.
If u would make a english chat server, i think many more people would come here to play. U would have 2 imba servers, a big server with all the russian people and other with the international people, from europe, rest of world ...
I think is a great idea.
PD: I know my english isnt perfect but at least i can understand it, not like russian language. :)
I dont have anything againts russians, but when u play a game, u want fun, and in a chat game like this, if u dont speak russian, isnt funny.
I'm 'international' side and I want enemy to have fun with, sadly most of euros are bad and trash we need russians to have fun, eot.

OP
OP
C

CheMoN

Реакции
Баллы
theScary сказал(а):
CheMoN сказал(а):
I think is a great idea.
I dont have anything againts russians, but when u play a game, u want fun, and in a chat game like this, if u dont speak russian, isnt funny.
I'm 'international' side and I want enemy to have fun with, sadly most of euros are bad and trash we need russians to have fun, eot.
sadly most of euros are bad ? what world u live ? out jokes, what server u played ? i played on DEX server and i didnt notice that, to much fun there with euros-] greece, romanians, italians, france, polacs, lithuanians, germanys, ...
Before this, i played on l2extreme and same, international server with big population.
i am not with u on that point.
my point is, watching around there isnt any other good server, rpg club have a good chance to open an international server ( english speaking ) and reagrup a lot of l2 players there, to make a big server.
I played on a international server and population was big during much time ( like 4-5 years ), till they update to h5 cronicle and server die.

threat

Реакции
Баллы
theScary сказал(а):
CheMoN сказал(а):
I think is a great idea.
I have to agree, even in retail euro servers like teon, there was Russian language spoken mostly in top clans and in hero voice, top CP's were russian ones
Russians are too many and they are good at this game so let them play with us but i hate Russian NPC dialogues if they remove them i think will be the best solution

SoulRage

Реакции
Баллы
international server ( english speaking), russians are aliens

OP
OP
C

CheMoN

Реакции
Баллы
MOTHER RUSSIA сказал(а):
CheMoN сказал(а):
sadly most of euros are bad ? what world u live ? out jokes, what server u played ? i played on DEX server
Your argument is invalid!
You lack of argument. ^^
Whats ur argument ? I am Russian, me iz pro ? hahaha, u are wellcome to spain, IBIZA!! or many other places.
And i dont want a forum fight, not my style, but if u denies something, at least provides some reasons / arguments.
U played on Dex ? what server ?

Lire1

Реакции
Баллы
Piss off no one cares no one wants to play on strictly eng servers anymore. If you dont like it here no one asks you to stay.

OP
OP
C

CheMoN

Реакции
Баллы
Lire сказал(а):
Piss off no one cares no one wants to play on strictly eng servers anymore. If you dont like it here no one asks you to stay.
I think most of people here got enought brain to get this by their selfs. I see u dont get the point.

SoulRage

Реакции
Баллы
u are colorish? now it all makes sense

E

exso

99% of that 3x will be russians, u think rpg gives a fk about u?
they always did what they wanted

Groar

Реакции
Баллы
Lire would go with russians anyway

Sirius92

Реакции
Баллы
If you don't scroll down and use the russian dialogues you instantly turn better at this game.

E

exso

not like u dont know all dialogues from ur head by every npc ..... atleast most of ppl that still play l2

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх