why BAN ?? (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Flavi

Реакции
Баллы
Hello iwant ask for what we have full pt ban ?? for duals ?? dual is alowed i think ?? or no ?? and idk what happen ?? because we was at HB or what ?? i dont see reason ban full pt for nothink ... pls anwer
players banned :
xXMaxiuXx
Resurector
n0ak
pk0
shaggy
admiral
aleksa
kristhian
Prosongs

idk for what... thx and pls answer

OP
OP
Flavi

Flavi

Реакции
Баллы
i know but for what ?? we play like always at Hb i dont understan this ... never we bots .. cmone its any joke

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
https://forumen.rpg-club.net/index.php?topic=1573.msg27814#msg27814

OP
OP
Flavi

Flavi

Реакции
Баллы
pel8 why u show me this link ??

Шабака

Круче админа
Реакции
Баллы
Autofollow, autores

OP
OP
Flavi

Flavi

Реакции
Баллы
lool u ar erlly funny ?????? its joke y ?? its next target and all assist lol ?? bishop cant res ?? y ?? bullshit and btw dual can be at fallow ?? i thinking dual is alowed y ??

Шабака

Круче админа
Реакции
Баллы
i sad about ProSongs and Shaggy

OP
OP
Flavi

Flavi

Реакции
Баллы
lol cmon they was only at fallow .... and what happen ?? wtf is here rlly ?? triple box is alowed too cmone pls dont talk me bullshit ..... because they was at fallow u think is bot ... man cmone maybe ban me to for this because i give 4min cov ?? and again and again at dual ?? its big miostake rlly

C

CommunismFTW

? сказал(а):
How about talking to one of the main admins and convince them to get the bot protection that servers like dex bfdr etc. uses? It's very cheap compared to the troubles it saves you. You will avoid all this stuff like 'we never boted' etc. and u won't have to go on bot hunts. Not to mention 5x will start soon and it's goin' to be rivers of QQ from players that got banned by gm's bothunts...

Шабака

Круче админа
Реакции
Баллы
Admin promise soon...

iPKu

Реакции
Баллы
Good job, for banning full pt!
CommunismFTW сказал(а):
? сказал(а):
How about talking to one of the main admins and convince them to get the bot protection that servers like dex bfdr etc. uses? It's very cheap compared to the troubles it saves you. You will avoid all this stuff like 'we never boted' etc. and u won't have to go on bot hunts. Not to mention 5x will start soon and it's goin' to be rivers of QQ from players that got banned by gm's bothunts...
Sorry, but here is little off-topic. -
As for protection, I guess admin would be little skeptic and scared to get an 3rd party protection like an BFDr uses, since their files are mucho valuable, and it would be little risky to use someone eases protection files.
So my best bet would be, they either get some kind of their own anti-bot system or non at all. Instead buying an one like bfdr or other servers buys.

OP
OP
Flavi

Flavi

Реакции
Баллы
and pls stop this its not post about etc only Ban for nothink all pt

C

CommunismFTW

You mean that... those bot protection files could have some backdoors and admins here wouldn't be able to find them? Well... i don't know what to say, admins should know better

resurector

Реакции
Баллы
have to say is a bull sheet , even they was on auto fallow what is the problem , duble click on the party memebers and u fallow .

i was there dualbox with 1 man without party and u res him and he was not autores , strange why i am jail .

if u say shaggy and prosongs was on bot then why us we are banned ?
i guess is faster use mass ban then try to see the real problem .
me and all my party are ban becouse the GM got a feeling about we are autofallow .
When u port us to jail none did autofallow or autobuff so i dont know what is the reason for ban all party .
that was my opinion and i have to put one question atm to Administrator .

Is it fair to ban a party without making a screen or having prof about the reason of ban ?
But i guess is becouse u guys life under Putin dictature and all that u learn was to take things without leting ppl defend them self .
no hardfeelings but is the truth . when i come Rpg i was thinking finaly i found a good server where players are respected and is no GM - help and no bugs , but i guess is better a GM help then GM that think that beeing a gamemaster will just him god .

just try to be better persons and find the real problems of the server and stop baning the ppl that just wana have some fun and respect the rules of the server 100% . I am not stupid to use walker on main class just becouse i like to play l2 after a hard day work and to relax away from real life problems .

Шабака

Круче админа
Реакции
Баллы
resurector - ban 7 days  p. 3.2; 3.6 forum rules
all questions to icq 305668402
closed

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх