why are there no shouts of ppl Looking For Party? (1 Viewer)

Search1

Реакции
Баллы
Seriously, I know Im old, but back in the day (c3,c4, interlude) people used to LFP all the time. Which makes sense, if you just logged in and ur clan/alliance has no spot for you, you would join a random party. The same worked for random players who didnt have clan. It would work especially for ppl (like me) who no longer have time to play ~10h per day.
It seems that somewhere along the line, the concept of CP emerged. Which is theoretically a very good idea if u have 9 members who are all very active.
Now lets be serious. At least 1/4 (its prolly a lot more) of the players are not that active, therefore the CP would not work for them, exactly because they are not that active. There would be someone missing almost everyday, and that would make the CP unefficient.
However, the only organization for exp parties that I see are CP!! Where are the random parties? Am I suppose to believe that the entire server is super active? Or that everyone exped on kamalokas?
I've checked the party system and its mainly ppl selling stuff, ppl lf CP, and some kamalokas...
Am I missing something here, or are ppl botting a lot?

Mastro

Реакции
Баллы
good old days .i know what u mean i am a veteran myself.but atm most of lfp happening in party matching.also this server is super easy.x3 rates hats nevirs etc etc.ppl lvl to 6x then just buy pwrlvl...at the first month when no1 was selling pwrlvl or maybe cause no1 could afford to buy it u could see a lot more parties.but in 2015 the l2 is like that..server opens and after 3-4 months the decline starts.simply cause they make it too easy.i wish they would make a c4 server x1 no hat no vit (there was no vit bk then anyway) with frequent chronicle updates almost like l2 classic

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
shizzmynizz сказал(а):
Search сказал(а):
Seriously, I know Im old, but back in the day (c3,c4, interlude) people used to LFP all the time. Which makes sense, if you just logged in and ur clan/alliance has no spot for you, you would join a random party. The same worked for random players who didnt have clan. It would work especially for ppl (like me) who no longer have time to play ~10h per day.
It seems that somewhere along the line, the concept of CP emerged. Which is theoretically a very good idea if u have 9 members who are all very active.
Now lets be serious. At least 1/4 (its prolly a lot more) of the players are not that active, therefore the CP would not work for them, exactly because they are not that active. There would be someone missing almost everyday, and that would make the CP unefficient.
However, the only organization for exp  parties that I see are CP!! Where are the random parties? Am I suppose to believe that the entire server is super active? Or that everyone exped on kamalokas?
I've checked the party system and its mainly ppl selling stuff, ppl lf CP, and some kamalokas...
Am I missing something here, or are ppl botting a lot?

OP
OP
S

Search1

Реакции
Баллы
as rhcp pointed out, yes, I've tried the party matching system. I like the system actually, but it is not serving its purpose. Its rarely (or virtually not at all) being used for parties.

How does paying for powerlvl work exactly?

And even if 80% of the ppl payed for powerlvl. Where are the other 20%? There are literally 0 shouts from ppl LFP. This really is a mystery to me...

How is anyone without a CP and without paying for pwrlvl supposed to reach high level ? (I'm talking about support characters here)

Sartas

Реакции
Баллы
You have to play during the hours russian players play. Simple as that, they're at least 80% of the server.

Concerning lfp: once you reach 60+, you can see many random parties forming for exp in partymatching... mainly TOI. After 76 there are DOZENS of random parties farming GC....randoms also farm LoA, DV, FOG, high zaken, laba 83, RBs... pretty much everything, hundreds of random parties every day. I've made 83+ with random parties only.

There are no parties [60 lvl. Simply because this 3x is fast and you can solo 60 lvl in couple hours... with these bonus start events. No need to make a party for that. Get 76+ and you can join 10 random exp/instance/rb parties every day.

No idea where are you from - but if you learn basic russian (like cbc=sws, ro=go atd...) you can start your own parties in partymatching. For example, I wanna go farm GC with random party. Usually I have full pt ready in 5 minutes. It's really easy and you can do almost anything with random parties, so get some lvl and stop whining noone will go to 20+ catacombs with you :p

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
I agree. I've actually never had a problem finding a party on rpg servers, so I don't really understand what the problem is.

Concerning the changes over the years to party setups, well, yes. Nothing ever stays the same.

Ragnar1

Реакции
Баллы
If u didnt notice yet ppl do not shout at all or they do it very rarely. They dont shout they lf pt, they lf pt members, there are even no trade shouts from live ppl.

Why is that?

The problem is a bit more simple than u can imagine. Its simply pointless cuz u r going to get over-spammed by trade bots. Shouting anything is pointless, ur shout will disappear from the chat window in 1 second. As the result no1 is reading general/shout/trade chats cuz any useful shout will die between "WTS SS/BSS" messages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх