When The New Server? (1 Viewer)

rogstrix

Реакции
Баллы
Every day the 7x lost online, difficolut to find party and many player quit

When is the new server to continue these community?

from now, till summer are 4 month of this new server if toke this good decision

scorpiox

Реакции
Баллы
on the summer on the next winter ;)

OP
OP
R

rogstrix

Реакции
Баллы
50% of player quitted, be like open the new in 1 month

karoleva

Реакции
Баллы
dunno guys, it's still interesting to play and i'll play until i'll be left alone. so new server is not soon ;)

aocer

Реакции
Баллы
People quite because they want a fresh start.
Lineage 2 is all about "pve+pvp" and not "only pve" or "only pvp".
And pve+pvp you can only get is when you level up and grind for gear and fight for spots

Also two super big servers are opening this and next week. One today I think and the other in couple of days.

karoleva

Реакции
Баллы
aocer сказал(а):
And pve+pvp you can only get is when you level up and grind for gear and fight for spots
Also two super big servers are opening this and next week. One today I think and the other in couple of days.
oh ya?  ;D but those servers are fail servers if few days after start many ppl have full s80 s84 sets and weapons 150+++. well, maybe it's interesting for you, so go play there and gl  ;D

aocer

Реакции
Баллы
Are you retarded? How exactly is that a fail server? One of the servers I am talking about is x3 which is lower than rpg x7.
By your dumb logic even if people somehow manage to get s84 and 300 in few of days, then here in rpg they will get the same in 1-2 days as the rates are higher? So that means rpg x7 failed 2 days after the start?

karoleva

Реакции
Баллы
aocer сказал(а):
Are you retarded? How exactly is that a fail server? One of the servers I am talking about is x3 which is lower than rpg x7.
By your dumb logic even if people somehow manage to get s84 and 300 in few of days, then here in rpg they will get the same in 1-2 days as the rates are higher? So that means rpg x7 failed 2 days after the start?
because its impossible to make s84 in two days even on x7 rates... and rpg didn't have this phenomenon which is great and means server isn't much corrupted  ;)

aocer

Реакции
Баллы
karoleva сказал(а):
aocer сказал(а):
because its impossible to make s84 in two days even on x7 rates... and rpg didn't have this phenomenon which is great and means server isn't much corrupted  ;)
karoleva сказал(а):
aocer сказал(а):
oh ya?  ;D but those servers are fail servers if few days after start many ppl have full s80 s84 sets and weapons 150+++. well, maybe it's interesting for you, so go play there and gl  ;D
oh yea? So why did you write that garbage comment of yours in the first place? Stating some BS like you can get s84 in couple of days.
Don't say things you have no clue about.

TomiWWL

Реакции
Баллы
GOD server on newest chronicle will be good:p

itsmargarita

Реакции
Баллы
Any updates yet on when it will be launch?

coperek

Реакции
Баллы
@Furiosa banned for spamming forum.
Vote about new server details will be announced by separate posts and email.

Plancton

Реакции
Баллы
coperek сказал(а):
Vote about new server details will be announced by separate posts and email.
This is great .. I am already recruiting players for my cp, which I will mount on the next RPG server.

coperek

Реакции
Баллы
Nice to hear, I encourage you to start playing on PEACE x7 :)
Many active CPs are still playing here.

Note that date of vote is unknown for now.

Aske

Реакции
Баллы
I am waiting from new server as well. Peace x7 was great and i had a lot of fun there, but there is a time for something new.

Myszka

Реакции
Баллы
I rly hope they will open this soon :[
Miss this huge online.

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
Unfortunately there's no plans for a new server in the workings. For now. As you all know, we tend to launch in October - November.
As a side note, a lot of people on the Russian forums are asking for a new server for the summer time.

Killhoven

Реакции
Баллы
Sad to hear there will be no new server on summer time as on autumn there are just too many other things to do.

Plancton

Реакции
Баллы
I'm already making my cp for the new server on summer..
https://forumen.rpg-club.net/index.php/topic,180239.0.html

Let's start voting ...

Waiting! ;D ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх