Whats the secret word (1 Viewer)

Sensitiv

Реакции
Баллы
Probably stupid question but I can't find the info anywhere. I have an account on rpg that's like 4 years old. I managed to login but it's asking me for my secret word. Any way to find it somewhere / reset it please? Thanks :]

WildRose

Реакции
Баллы
submit ticket.
you`ll find that your account was probably banned but if you dont panic and ask, they`ll unban and also reset password and safe word

OP
OP
Sensitiv

Sensitiv

Реакции
Баллы
Ah ok :) Thank you :)

Scubba

Реакции
Баллы
also you can try magic word 'scubbaisawesome' it may work

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
You choose your own secret word the first time when you log on ur acc on site. If you forgot it write to support but for your good write it down somewhere for next time

WildRose

Реакции
Баллы
Poissie сказал(а):
You choose your own secret word the first time when you log on ur acc on site. If you forgot it write to support but for your good write it down somewhere for next time
We waren`t here logging in on the site when secret word was implemented, and the first time we logged in since we came back we were asked to say what the secret word was, not to set it up.
After I wrote to support they reset it, and I got to set it by myself. I`ve got it written down somewhere now... Sound advice :))

OP
OP
Sensitiv

Sensitiv

Реакции
Баллы
WildRose сказал(а):
Poissie сказал(а):
We waren`t here logging in on the site when secret word was implemented, and the first time we logged in since we came back we were asked to say what the secret word was, not to set it up.
After I wrote to support they reset it, and I got to set it by myself. I`ve got it written down somewhere now... Sound advice :))
What she said! Anyway yes all fixed. :] Thanks Poissie for the info though

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх