What's good in Russia? (1 Viewer)

Gawain

Реакции
Баллы
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
they have the best game!! S.T.A.L.K.E.R shadow of Chernobyl!!! :]
Chernobyl? I though that was Ukraine actually ;D
Part of Soviet Union back when Chernobyl "disaster" happened.

valandril

Реакции
Баллы
/request

i heard some cool russian rock in the radio but i have no fuking clue what band was that.

give some examples of russian rock!

Marlah1

Реакции
Баллы
valandril сказал(а):
i heard some cool russian rock in the radio but i have no fuking clue what band was that.
give some examples of russian rock!
hmm.. concept of rus rock is diferrent.. can't imagine what u heard.. )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgR5ry5bzyI  [Slot - Dead Stars]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzxCfgPqQoE [Tracktor Bowling]
may be something like this..  ?
or.. maybe folk?) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyvrysKDqxM - [Pelageya]
some strange creative ppl %)) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muoBVlM7GtI [Hit the Road Jack-Kinomaniaband]
alko-jazz-romantik-band - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jjre40R510o [Billy's Band]

Deathwish1

Реакции
Баллы
Labas сказал(а):
The good thing in russia that they have only 3 disciplines at schools: math-to pay taxes,  russian language- coz 99.99% of russians dont speak in any other language and they think they dont need to; and propaganda- to let all russians to think they are the best nation in the world, putin is always right and america must be destroyed :)
Acually not 3, but atleast 23 does to diplom of secondary school (thats just secondary, about howmany in high school i didn't found, but high school is obligatory in russia, not like in some countrys). But same in any country of the world, Russia have a lots of kids who dont want to study and missing school with foreign laguages lessons. (to play L2 or WoW?)
Most of russians who's less then 27 y/o know foreign language(s). Other just passed exams somehow. ^^
"propaganda" ended at the begining of 90th, now it just starting again, but not actually works :)
But we have so much older ppl who believes all on main TV channels (government) that no propoganda needed.
(I hope you know that kids are taking a lot from older ppl)
"propaganda- to let all russians to think "
You're wrong, propaganda dont let to think, it MAKES to think (as government want you to think).
You know how it says? "People afraid enything they dont know or dont understand"
The fact is that most russians thinking unsame as europens/asian/americans/and so on.
And agression is a usual reaction for a things ppl afraid of.
Putin is not always right, he's just a king of Russian Federation :D
About hating "amerikos" (thats how you probobly seen russians calling foregien lang. speakers)
("amerikos" actually mean the American)
Actually only kid would call some1 like that. And russain kids are just same kids as anywhere: dumb and agressive.
Why American? Cold war is affecting ppl a lot, cold war is not ended :)
Whats good in my country? (yes, i'm russian)
Russains are a good country (but Russia is probobly whorst state), with a lot of good people, lots of smart people.
(But same as in anywhere the "trash" is shouting the most of all and showing self most of all)
The most, and i mean absolutly most of Russians are good ppl.
PS.
B4 writing anything insulting about any country, think first. Have you ever been in that country? What you actually know about it? You have seen it on TV or read on newspapers? Dont get wrong coz your state propaganda can be even more then any other.
EDIT: correcting some mistaks ^^

bjorn1

Реакции
Баллы
Deathwish сказал(а):
Labas сказал(а):
The good thing in russia that they have only 3 disciplines at schools: math-to pay taxes,  russian language- coz 99.99% of russians dont speak in any other language and they think they dont need to; and propaganda- to let all russians to think they are the best nation in the world, putin is always right and america must be destroyed :)
Acually not 3, but atleast 23 does to diplom of secondary school (thats just secondary, about howmany in high school i didn't found, but high school is obligatory in russia, not like in some countrys). But same in any country of the world, Russia have a lots of kids who dont want to study and missing school with foreign laguages lessons. (to play L2 or WoW?)
Most of russians who's less then 27 y/o know foreign language(s). Other just passed exams somehow. ^^
"propaganda" ended at the begining of 90th, now it just starting again, but not actually works :)
But we have so much older ppl who believes all on main TV channels (government) that no propoganda needed.
You're wrong, propaganda dont let to think, it MAKES to think (as government want you to think).
You know how it says? "People afraid enything they dont know or dont understand"
The fact is that most russians thinking unsame as europens/asian/americans/and so on.
About hating "amerikos" (thats how you probobly seen russians calling foregien lang. speakers)
Actually only kid would call some1 like that. And russain kids are just same kids as anywhere: dumb and agressive.
Russains are a good county (but Russia is probobly whorst state), with a lot of good people, lost of smart people.
(But same as in anywhere the "trash" is shouting the most of all and showing self most of all)
PS.
B4 writing anything insulting about any country, think first. Have you ever been in that country? What you actually know about it? You have seen it on TV or read on newspapers? Dont get wrong coz your state propaganda can be even more then any other.
nice to see some normal post once in a while ... ye i believe too that Russians are fine ppl, the problem is, the once, who use to play L2, are the agressive ones with no foreign language skills. They drag the image of the country down.

Deathwish1

Реакции
Баллы
bjorn сказал(а):
nice to see some normal post once in a while ... ye i believe too that Russians are fine ppl, the problem is, the once, who use to play L2, are the agressive ones with no foreign language skills. They drag the image of the country down.
totally agree with that.

xtM

Реакции
Баллы
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn__2EWaUtY&feature=related

valandril

Реакции
Баллы
Marlah really spasiba for help, but none of those match :-\
too bad i cant recall what was it more like... we were coming back from a concert and my friend pulled radio on in the car and i just remember it was something cool and sung by some russian guy ;p

BadDude

Реакции
Баллы
Deathwish сказал(а):
Labas сказал(а):
The good thing in russia that they have only 3 disciplines at schools: math-to pay taxes,  russian language- coz 99.99% of russians dont speak in any other language and they think they dont need to; and propaganda- to let all russians to think they are the best nation in the world, putin is always right and america must be destroyed :)
Russains are a good country (but Russia is probobly whorst state), with a lot of good people, lots of smart people.
PS.
EDIT: correcting some mistaks ^^
i have met many russians on teon and cant say any bad word about them, opposite, they r more nice than any other nations i have met there

Marlah1

Реакции
Баллы
valandril сказал(а):
Marlah really spasiba for help, but none of those match  :-\
too bad i cant recall what was it more like... we were coming back from a concert and my friend pulled radio on in the car and i just remember it was something cool and sung by some russian guy ;p
i want to know what u heard! :D reggi? xD metal rock? pank? who was singer? male/female?.. ][

valandril

Реакции
Баллы
all i remember that singer was male and it was cool ;p

Chris

Реакции
Баллы
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Krasny_Bor
Its the only thing i have on mind about Russia, Krasny Bor.
Btw they zerged ofc xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх