Weird connection issues (1 Viewer)

Godflesh

Реакции
Баллы
I have little to no lag at all while playing RPG club ~70% of the time. However, me and some friends I play with are having these really weird issues daily. They are very annoying and I hope they can get fixed asap. Here's a quick list off the top of my head:

- Login screen issues. While trying to log in an account, having to try 3 to 4 times to log in is simply ridiculous. Happens most of the time, getting messages like "You have been disconnected.." or "The account is already in use.." every 9 out of 10 tries is so annoying.

Note: sometimes the login server doesn't even work so most of the people cannot log in.

- Programs like WTFast or Battleping often getting blocked (i.e, using these programs won't let you pass through the server selection screen). At these times we're still able to log in w/o using them, but the lag/delay is unreal.

- Being able to log in, doing a few steps with zero lag and then the screen freezes so you have to log off. Doesn't even make sense anymore.

.. and few more issues I can't think of right now. Share your experiences !

OP
OP
G

Godflesh

Реакции
Баллы
Is it only me having these problems ? This is so frustrating, haven't been able to play for a whole day now. I can log in but after a while I start lagging badly and/or freezing.

kumichi

Реакции
Баллы
Hello Godflesh.

It's not just you, I can't use battleping as well. I either get stuck in the select server screen or get DC after about 1-2 hours of playing and then get stuck at the select server screen.
Without it, the delay is about 2 seconds, making the game unplayable.
I wish we could get an official asnwer from a server admin.

elfohigh

Реакции
Баллы
I have the same problem, but i don't use anyone of these programs, just i can't log in the server and create my character, 2 days so far with this issue, i don't understeand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх