Warning: clan COSMO has difficulties paying rewards for academy (1 Viewer)

kubojah

Реакции
Баллы
Clan leader Gigata speaks English and invites to academy, promising 400k adena as reward. It's not much, but it's a word given.
And that's it. There are no people in the clan responsible for giving the academy rewards, clan leader doesn't check on the academists' progress and remains offline on the date of pay, which one stated per se. The clanmates pitify requests for reward and use English only to poke.
This topic will be deleted by me if the situation will change.
[EDIT]
After the announcement of my ready-ness for academy completion, shifting marks into clanchat, talking with a few clanmates in English language they made me understand, that I better pray for a miracle. So I made a macro "@mail me 400k adena for academy reward" with /delay 100 inbetween the verses and manually clicked on it while sitting in Aden. After 2 hours of repeated chat input I finally got a mail with the 400k adena reward, which was sent by a clanmember who wasn't at all, by anyone anyhow indicated to be the person responsible for academy rewards. Then I succesfully finished the academy.
The thread remains as a warning-thingy for future academists. Most likely there are other clans that behave the same way. If I completed academy without the chat announcements and waiting for the reward before the completion, I probably would be completely ignored and disregarded. Thankfully, everything is fine now.
To prevent useless salty pokes regarding 2 hours of sitting in city - I had to sit in a city to know, that the mail I will get is really with the reward, not a joke like 1 adena stop spam idiot or whatever. I had stuff to do, which the waiting prevented me from attending to earlier, so I was semi-afk and kept the macro chatting.

Tigar

Реакции
Баллы
kubojah сказал(а):
Clan leader Gigata speaks English and invites to academy, promising 400k adena as reward. It's not much, but it's a word given.
And that's it. There are no people in the clan responsible for giving the academy rewards, clan leader doesn't check on the academists' progress and remains offline on the date of pay, which one stated per se. The clanmates pitify requests for reward and use English only to poke.
[EDIT]
After the announcement of my ready-ness for academy completion, shifting marks into clanchat, talking with a few clanmates in English language they made me understand, that I better pray for a miracle. So I made a macro "@mail me 400k adena for academy reward" with /delay 100 inbetween the verses and manually clicked on it while sitting in Aden. After 2 hours of repeated chat input I finally got a mail with the 400k adena reward, which was sent by a clanmember who wasn't at all, by anyone anyhow indicated to be the person responsible for academy rewards. Then I succesfully finished the academy.
The thread remains as a warning-thingy for future academists. Most likely there are other clans that behave the same way. If I completed academy without the chat announcements and waiting for the reward before the completion, I probably would be completely ignored and disregarded. Thankfully, everything is fine now.
To prevent useless salty pokes regarding 2 hours of sitting in city - I had to sit in a city to know, that the mail I will get is really with the reward, not a joke like 1 adena stop spam idiot or whatever. I had stuff to do, which the waiting prevented me from attending to earlier, so I was semi-afk and kept the macro chatting.
i see many people cry about academy reward from some clans.
Simple solution, ask adena when u join clan if they don't give you leave clan.
In that 2h you sit in aden and spam you chould farm 500k for sure.

iago

Реакции
Баллы
kubojah сказал(а):
[EDIT]
Hell from hellangels gave me 1.5kk at lvl 12 when i join his academy
my reccomendation rly cool people

Tigar

Реакции
Баллы
Rianxeira сказал(а):
kubojah сказал(а):
[EDIT]
Hell from hellangels gave me 1.5kk at lvl 12 when i join his academy
my reccomendation rly cool people
ye, top cp tito and xlpina  ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх