Voting system - or other exploit? (1 Viewer)

Arris1

Реакции
Баллы
I ask admins to turn off voting until it is impossible to kick someone via this method. Just got kicked in middle of olympiad fight becouse of vote.

I just can't belive that can be so quick dc and so bad luck. Even so, it is still possible to use that method.

EDIT: Ok, got DC second time so it is not vote problem. Great... as far as I can see not onle me got DC at oly fight.

dagothur

Реакции
Баллы
Not sure what they use, but ppl from clan USSR are disconnecting their oponents in olympiad. Some gm should look into it.

OP
OP
Arris1

Arris1

Реакции
Баллы
dagothur сказал(а):
Not sure what they use, but ppl from clan USSR are disconnecting their oponents in olympiad. Some gm should look into it.
1st one i got against Nas but y, second one was against USSR member.
Already -1x points thanks to that...

bjorn1

Реакции
Баллы
I have seen that xMAGx, ExiP and Derell (i think that was the nick) from USSR clan were using this exploit or w/e is they are using.

bjorn1

Реакции
Баллы
Ok now Gezas vs. a russian sts with nick 4rr ... again Gezas disconnected.

Gawain

Реакции
Баллы
-22 due to disconnect during a match. Seriously, do something about it.
Block vote system until you find any sollution to this.

bdish

Реакции
Баллы
i thought it was fixed :eek:

Expl0iT

Реакции
Баллы
Hello. I would like to inform you (GM) about players from clan USSR, who probably using the same bug as on previous players on OLY !!

Today we were on Barakiel, we camped him so long time and when he finally spawn, we started to kill him. There was two parties, our and party of USSR. When Barakiel was almost dead, our party began receiving disconect in mass waves. Our healer disconected 4 times in 1-2 minutes, and others in party 3-5 times +-. It was not a internet outage because their next 2 windows was OK, and they normally spoke on VT, So its weird. I think this behavior is for ban. It's not easy to get noblesse status on x30, coz o lot of ppl want it and we are fighting for him a lot and when we have a big chance, some fu*kers take our barakiel because of BUG. I think getting noblesse status via some voting bug or what is fu*king disgusting.

some nicks of USSR players : Atenapalas, neromak, l2teamstorm, tirias, ( sorry we dont remember more players :/, its only half of their party, so sorry )

It is not cry, just information, thx for reading

Garnett

Реакции
Баллы
i hope it wont turn in a "BFDR style" server....

Garnett

Реакции
Баллы
Expl0iT сказал(а):
Garnett сказал(а):
i hope it wont turn in a "BFDR style" server....
if I can ask you, what is BFDR style ? :p
those who played on bfdr servers knows what im talking about
for those who dont know: bfdr was (dunno if it's still up) a LT server and during ddos attacks only lithuanian players could play (strange uh) and admins didnt give a shit about that,and im not speaking about one hour or 2, it was so for several days...

Wunder

Реакции
Баллы
lol the uncle is Proofs represent if there is no that publicly sorry ::)

exbart

Реакции
Баллы
got same problem got dc'ed in oly vs nervas

killer625

Реакции
Баллы
imo they have some1 with GM powers who can kick some1 out of the server. havent heard of a glitch that would let normal players disconnect ppl as they wish. on the other hand some1 with GMs panel can do that. and disconnecting some1s healer 4-5 times is impossible with just voting system.

darkflame

Реакции
Баллы
Well i kinda remember the same situation. I think it was 1 day after christmas and I was killing USSR near Hallate and then killed Hallate for all randoms. I probally dc'ed like 7-8 times while raiding Hallate and later dc'ed during PvP after Hallate died. It wasn't my connection or the Server, because only my mainchar dc'ed and not my box.

Anyway deactivate the retarded voting system or "nerf" it somehow

bjorn1

Реакции
Баллы
Ok another bunch of miracle disconnects ... is this even possible or someone has GM rights to d/c people from server? Cmon make a statement already.

pokemontrainer

Реакции
Баллы
there were 2 s80 weapons before tiat was farmed in ussr clan and now we are getting disconnects fighting them so yeah

thx GMs

OP
OP
Arris1

Arris1

Реакции
Баллы
killer625 сказал(а):
imo they have some1 with GM powers who can kick some1 out of the server. havent heard of a glitch that would let normal players disconnect ppl as they wish. on the other hand some1 with GMs panel can do that. and disconnecting some1s healer 4-5 times is impossible with just voting system.
Not to mention it is really "instant" DC. Not like lag and DC. You fight and next second you have DC.

bjorn1

Реакции
Баллы
well seems like only people from russia know that "feature"

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх