Vote (1 Viewer)

M

MOTHER RUSSIA

They added GF votes back but guess what? Now H5 is ahead and since the fake voters stopped adding votes GF was again starting to gain ground in front of H5.

I wonder, why would they do that? I have a feeling that RPG administration is not able to fix the bugs so they them selves fake the poll so they can make it H5. I mean, what is better for them? A H5 server with half the population but playable or a GF with double the population but failed terribly in less then 1 week because of bugs and exploits?

SuperFreak

Реакции
Баллы
H5 won!!! what a lead 2k votes!!!

SoulRage

Реакции
Баллы
exina go log noob

M

MOTHER RUSSIA

MOTHER RUSSIA сказал(а):
They removed GF votes again? xD EPIC
Ok, votes for GF added again and now GF is in front as it has been since the start of the poll but only by 65 votes. Before they removed the votes GF was distancing again since the guys that were adding fake votes stopped doing it when admins announced there will be other polls. I believe it was over 300 votes ahead.

kornez

Реакции
Баллы
why u keep crying? especially after it was already told that u should ignore all these votes...
as u can read on rus forums, it already decided it will be GF

M

MOTHER RUSSIA

kornez сказал(а):
why u keep crying? especially after it was already told that u should ignore all these votes...
as u can read on rus forums, it already decided it will be GF
Nice, i must have missed it, that's why i kept crying. Good thing they decided on GF, they are smart!
But it's odd how those numbers keep on modifying, right now they removed about 200 votes from GF to put it behind H5, why all this crap for fucks sake?

SoulRage

Реакции
Баллы
big troll russian changing votes as he want to make some fun :D

mrkiller

Реакции
Баллы
Most of ppl want GF so ....... the majority pwn the minority .. or smth like that :)

Mikuu1

Реакции
Баллы
Alice finish the fucking poll.... ppl are voting with secondary accounts to high five ............

MaDGonZa

Реакции
Баллы
yday H5 4k votes, this morning 200 more? strange

+1 ending poll

mrkiller

Реакции
Баллы
everything is posible but if gm/admin could make vote 1 per pc or ip would be awesome :d to bad IP can be dinamic

M

MOTHER RUSSIA

Mrkiller сказал(а):
everything is posible but if gm/admin could make vote 1 per pc or ip would be awesome :d to bad IP can be dinamic
There is also a magical thing named PROXY! So no, IP votes would be a total fail.
Also, admins already decided to start the server on GF. Even with ~1.5k fake H5 votes you could say that GF is far ahead simply by adding the Interlude votes to GF cause lets be serious, 99% of people who voted Interlude would chose GF over H5.

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
MOTHER RUSSIA сказал(а):
Mrkiller сказал(а):
There is also a magical thing named PROXY! So no, IP votes would be a total fail.
Also, admins already decided to start the server on GF. Even with ~1.5k fake H5 votes you could say that GF is far ahead simply by adding the Interlude votes to GF cause lets be serious, 99% of people who voted Interlude would chose GF over H5.
You go girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх