Vote for the best Dagger in RPG (1 Viewer)

Who is the best in skill?

• Adrenaline

Голосов: 21 19,4%
  • Loshka

Голосов: 10 9,3%
  • Orfanos(the real one NOT vesslan)

Голосов: 16 14,8%
  • Eon

Голосов: 3 2,8%
  • ChivasR

Голосов: 6 5,6%
  • Katone

Голосов: 9 8,3%
  • NONE from the Above

Голосов: 43 39,8%

• Всего проголосовало

gam1

Реакции
Баллы
Dexeryl сказал(а):
No offence to Loshka but he doesnt impress me so much. I had like 20 match vs him and he killed me only 2-3 times but i don't say he is bad.
For people who cry about feed and know nothing about what happend you better stfu, i got only feed this last month but go ask to Loshka if he didn't got feed also. It's sad and it was boring for me also but that's how it work in h5.
Cos it's just shame to lose vs TH at PW if u know how to play at PW and u know/knew how to play vs my TH(but sometimes was rly close).
Ofc I get feed, what should I do, i wanted to take hero on my own but when i saw Paffi butthurted and hating me so badly start to feed u in 3v3 when I had 200pts more... I respect Bullrot that he is not asking for relogs, I saw his many matches vs hard opponents OOC and he was fighting and sometimes losing not like HERO TH, 1st week and i see relogs from Dirty.

D0GGY

Реакции
Баллы
crimpy was best female slh on srv from my opinion , with low items he was killing 95% of olly

rizos1

Реакции
Баллы
OGILIN IZ BACK, BEWARE NUBZZ!!!!!!!!!!

supah

Реакции
Баллы
vasseline u still didnt tell us HOW MUCH u spent :D

back to dagger topic i kinda agree on rizos with his opinion bout all these daggers u all mention. besides benc that for me was doing way better than some other pws (in that stage of serv)
right now besides bullrot, rizas (except drains) and shawny i dont like any other dagger playstyle at oly.

rizos1

Реакции
Баллы
No worries, i dont use drain anymore (almost) cos dmg is nerfed :D. About Benc pw i said i didnt play when he did so dunno exacly how good he was, just comented his fraps :p

bolo5

Реакции
Баллы
as 150 cd, draco not fully atributed ] ica dagger 300 cd, dynasty atributed hell knows how should tell u much enough, right pela ?))))

rizos1

Реакции
Баллы
i enjoyed fights v daggers on this fraps

bolo5

Реакции
Баллы
shamefully not many good daggers were around when i playied :( i specially enjoyied fight with pela while he fuked his brains out and won with 30sec stun and lf vs 150as cd draco set pw just because fukin 1 stab didnt land ;( :x

Wayne1

Реакции
Баллы
Well if we gonna talk about the past, i saw an oly frap by SaintBlue and he was without Wind Rinding + AS and he did good at oly..

rizos1

Реакции
Баллы
bolo5 сказал(а):
shamefully not many good daggers were around when i playied :( i specially enjoyied fight with pela while he fuked his brains out and won with 30sec stun and lf vs 150as cd draco set pw  just because fukin 1 stab didnt land ;( :x
Well no hate. I watched fraps again cos i stopped watching it last time after seeing female slh in mj  ;D. So except this part i liked the movie, nice fights v daggers mostly, u did good on pw :)

Wayne1

Реакции
Баллы
Also no hate, talking about old times,

SaintBlue did moar good than Benc :)

Wayne1

Реакции
Баллы
Umad sweety luv? I got confused with Benc th :p my bad.

And taking the opportunity, Benc, tell me the tracklists of this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWuhwiYO7LY (very good tracklist)

I saw Benc th video and SaintBlue wr video, boths have greats fights and very good hands with then, but i wonder to see if u can have hands like that but here in h5 : ))

bolo5

Реакции
Баллы
rock your body, dan balan chica bomb and barbara streisand ;x
i enjoyied playing th, but pw was just pretty awesome shit compared to playing th
i guess i'd have to farm like crazy atributed and sh1ts, since my dino set is like i had it on gf(60 resist simply) :D i mean to check out how my hands on oly are, and uhm, boored to play solo, wr lf cp !;x

supah

Реакции
Баллы
missing my bp :-\ alice read tickets!

rizos1

Реакции
Баллы
vesslan сказал(а):
And taking the opportunity, Benc, tell me the tracklists of this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWuhwiYO7LY (very good tracklist)
I saw Benc th video and SaintBlue wr video, boths have greats fights and very good hands with then, but i wonder to see if u can have hands like that but here in h5 : ))
MMM i never saw this fraps. I guess maleik played my char there, cos noob even fought with AS instead of shaper:D

Wayne1

Реакции
Баллы
bolo5 сказал(а):
rock your body, dan balan chica bomb and barbara streisand ;x
i enjoyied playing th, but pw was just pretty awesome shit compared to playing th
i guess i'd have to farm like crazy atributed and sh1ts, since my dino set is like i had it on gf(60 resist simply) :D i mean to check out how my hands on oly are, and uhm, boored to play solo, wr lf cp !;x
Vorpal set now is cheap, and attributes to get it 60x3 parts is not so hard, and ofc you are 24/7 and get an cp you can get it so fast, don't be lazzy and start it up ;)
In ur 2 videos, th and pw you had a good tracklist.
Rizos сказал(а):
vesslan сказал(а):
MMM i never saw this fraps. I guess maleik played my char there, cos noob even fought with AS instead of shaper:D
Your char got pwned lot of times in that video  :p

bolo5

Реакции
Баллы
i dont have time for 24/7, nor i would like to have time for it :D

Wayne1

Реакции
Баллы
Luv this song..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWxnI8-5LEg

I'm burnin' chica bomb :p

Users who are viewing this thread