Vote daily rewards(fail) (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Nerz1

Реакции
Баллы
Hi, It is supposed to receive a silver coin every time we vote daily,right?? Or am I wrong?

Then why I'm not getting it?

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
http://l2top.ru/index.php?servID=1632&act=vote&prefix=x5

Use this link, here you just need to type bot protection "words" and your nick. Link is automaticaly setup to vote for x5. So far i got coins all the times that i voted, tho for you now system might count it as first vote so you probably going to get only after voting second time

qback1

Реакции
Баллы
I just want ask what is with 3 items for 2 vote coin per 1, eg. Horn Rimmed Hlasses, when I wear it, I dont get any vitality modification when I kill mobs or anything else.
These hair accessory just dont make anything?
Ok i found it ;D
MV: check your skills after equipping the item

OP
OP
N

Nerz1

Реакции
Баллы
Gezas сказал(а):
Use this link, here you just need to type bot protection "words" and your nick. Link is automaticaly setup to vote for x5. So far i got coins all the times that i voted, tho for you now system might count it as first vote so you probably going to get only after voting second time
I do that all the time,still no silver coins...that's why it makes me mad...x(
And I bet I'm not the only one...

M

MichaelV

U don't get silver coins, u get vote coins. And u must be doing something wrong if u voted more then once and didnt got any of them yet.

OP
OP
N

Nerz1

Реакции
Баллы
MichaelV сказал(а):
U don't get silver coins, u get vote coins. And u must be doing something wrong if u voted more then once and didnt got any of them yet.
My mistake,vote coin,thou strangely I got right now a vote coin (called false coin) for voting,and the most weird thing it's I voted exactly the same way as I did before, so 1 question , If I vote exactly the same way as ever,how I have not received lately?
Isnt that stange Michael?
Ps: I vote exactly the same way as some of my friends do,and some of them do receive,and some of them dont...is there some kind of paradox here?

Satanko

Реакции
Баллы
you don't get vote coin first time, you start getting after 2nd vote :)

Guardian1

Реакции
Баллы
Nerz сказал(а):
Gezas сказал(а):
You browser can't delete cookies if  he do so  vote system will automaticaly resets because first day you get the cookie and second system checks if there is cookie and  will give you a  coin and one more thing after you vote you have to wait about 10min and than login to your character.

OP
OP
N

Nerz1

Реакции
Баллы
Guardian сказал(а):
Nerz сказал(а):
Gezas сказал(а):
You browser can't delete cookies if  he do so  vote system will automaticaly resets because first day you get the cookie and second system checks if there is cookie and  will give you a  coin and one more thing after you vote you have to wait about 10min and than login to your character.
1st, Thank you to trying helping me bro ;)
2nd, I'll try to check that cookies thing
3rd,I didnt had to wait those 10 mins,I was logged in when I voted,I just needed to relog(actualy I was "forced" ,since I got dcd right after voting)

MoCuishle

Реакции
Баллы
hey
I have the same problem.
I voted exactly as my clan did ( we even have a walk through guide on our clan forum with prints) and nothing happened
since the very beggining. Even tried it with variations, logged in, logged out... nothing.

any ideas? :-\

BadDude

Реакции
Баллы
MoCuishle сказал(а):
hey
I have the same problem.
I voted exactly as my clan did ( we even have a walk through guide on our clan forum with prints) and nothing happened
since the very beggining. Even tried it with variations, logged in, logged out... nothing.
any ideas? :-\
u cant delete cookies, check if ur browser doesnt do that automaticaly

MoCuishle

Реакции
Баллы
thank you
ill try that and report back after server is on again

MoCuishle

Реакции
Баллы
Well... still no change.
Ive tried to vote repeatedly and still nothing.
Yesterday there was a GM online for over 2h if im not mistaken and
I tried talking to him but he was all the time in refusal mode so no luck.

So.. what can I do?

M

MichaelV

Try some other browser, don't know what else to suggest to you.

Note: first vote with new browser won't get u the coin, from what i've noticed.

MoCuishle

Реакции
Баллы
Well, i have no clue what happened, but i insisted on voting one more time
the same way i always did... didnt change anything, not even browser, and now it
worked...lol :)
mistery remains but hey, got my coin :)

ty for the suggestions anyway.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх