Vesper dual disappeared (1 Viewer)

Dekar1

Реакции
Баллы
I dont know what is happend in the server ]:(, i bought dual vesper +8 300Earth 2 weeks ago and today my dual just disappeared and most strange is i still have all my adena and my armor on my character. I pay 30billons for that weapon and at least want an explanation of what happened before leave server because i spend almost all my adena that duals ]:(. If any GM read this please say something. (sorry for my english.)

My character call Andrik. (x15)

Gibor

Реакции
Баллы
Probably you bought scammed wep. Check Your WH, mby there's adena for it.

FUB

Реакции
Баллы
beer + ews ? :))))

golemkaaa

Реакции
Баллы
Dekar сказал(а):
I dont know what is happend in the server   ]:(, i bought dual vesper +8 300Earth 2 weeks ago and today my dual just disappeared  and most strange is i still have all my adena and my armor on my character. I pay 30billons for that weapon and at least want an explanation of what happened before leave server because i spend almost all my adena that duals  ]:(.  If any GM read this please say something. (sorry for my english.)
from who ?

OP
OP
Dekar1

Dekar1

Реакции
Баллы
Is sad to know GM's and administrators can take items from the players without explanation. ]:( .

M

MV

Dekar сказал(а):
Is sad to know GM's and administrators can take items from the players without explanation.  ]:( .
Do you stop to think sometimes? What in the world would an admin do with any of your items? Use support and wait for an answer.
Edit: the only way an admin would take an item from you is if it would be stolen. Even so, you would receive your prior items/adena back.

OP
OP
Dekar1

Dekar1

Реакции
Баллы
Dekar сказал(а):
I dont know what is happend in the server   ]:(, i bought dual vesper +8 300Earth 2 weeks ago and today my dual just disappeared  and most strange is i still have all my adena and my armor on my character. I pay 30billons for that weapon and at least want an explanation of what happened before leave server because i spend almost all my adena that duals  ]:(.  If any GM read this please say something. (sorry for my english.)
OMG i bought  another dual vesper+8  and  last saturday dual Disappeared AGAIN,  what can i say  ]:(.

Gibor

Реакции
Баллы
Bad luck, try to buy +7 or +9 ;]
/EDIT

U get money for that earlier wep?

gamezombiii

Реакции
Баллы
Anabolic steroids online buy.

About us - Buy legal anabolic steroids - buy steroids online
Buy legal anabolic steroids - buy steroids online

Anabolic Steroid Online Shop has been designed to reply all questions regarding anabolic steroids and for fast and convenient purchase all known anabolic steroids. Our online shop has spent few years studying and researching anabolic steroids. We have tried to compile all information from other websites, companies, individuals, books and hope that cover every angel of anabolic steroids.

Almost all sports require some sort of physical strength and endurance. It is believed that all professional body builders have taken anabolic steroids to get where they are. Next to bodybuilding, football is very high among steroid users. Whether it is to gain muscle, or lose weight, anabolic steroids are used in several sports 

gamezombiii

Реакции
Баллы

Anabolic Steroid Online Shop has been designed to reply all questions regarding anabolic steroids and for fast and convenient purchase all known anabolic steroids. Our online shop has spent few years studying and researching anabolic steroids. We have tried to compile all information from other websites, companies, individuals, books and hope that cover every angel of anabolic steroids.

Almost all sports require some sort of physical strength and endurance. It is believed that all professional body builders have taken anabolic steroids to get where they are. Next to bodybuilding, football is very high among steroid users. Whether it is to gain muscle, or lose weight, anabolic steroids are used in several sports 

gamezombiii

Реакции
Баллы

gamezombiii

Реакции
Баллы

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх