USSR - Users Setup Selection Realm - What did u vote? (1 Viewer)

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
ppl cryin about zerg/cheats/nolife on l2 is cool

bolo5

Реакции
Баллы
ppl crying about rl on l2 forams is still best

Eze2

Реакции
Баллы
Make those annoying 1st ,2nd and 3rd class qests doable trough NPC and let ppl buy the marks... Putting them for silver coins is dumb...

Fanta1

Реакции
Баллы
First class is easy
Second u can buy it already)
Third nah it too much :]

and gz eze with ban)

Kuba

Реакции
Баллы
Malicious сказал(а):
Bispo сказал(а):
Malicious сказал(а):
and still amazing what we do in 3 months, compared with what u do in 6 right? ^^
yes, i am.
and i want to have no life too, and ppls in clan like you.. overgear, outlevel ather players, and cry whole day after, that i dont have cw. And act in forums "server winer". And most im amazing in clan community like yours.
i overthinked now, can i join geno? Never was in half randoom clan with "hardcore"(or in ather words, just and nolifers w/o job/school/uni) clam. but i think i already know whats going to be an ansver on app: "no sorry, you have life".
I think answer would be "no sory, dont need another forum troll"

EG0

Реакции
Баллы
ppl why you want to farm?

P.S. I'm not joining new server, just curious?

Aurelius1

Реакции
Баллы
Why men, WHY? :((( Now no one will play, the hell with you!

p.s. got any other personal and super interesting facts about you, that you would like to share with us? WE CARE

EG0

Реакции
Баллы
Aurelius сказал(а):
Why men, WHY? :((( Now no one will play, the hell with you!
p.s. got any other personal and super interesting facts about you, that you would like to share with us? WE CARE
you could just reply: "cuz I'm retard" no need to waste the kes on keyboard.

Eze2

Реакции
Баллы
sTrafe. сказал(а):
First class is easy
Second u can buy it already)
Third nah it too much :]
and gz eze with ban)
The second you can buy yeah,  but its expensive on that lvl and at time when mans need to farm adenka for the clanpub! Ehm hall!

denzi

Реакции
Баллы
omfg.. ppls so tard voting w/o cakes.... it makes fckn same server like x5
ITS SAME retards!!
who is lvling w/o cake on x5? no1

Sirius92

Реакции
Баллы
omfg omfg ]:( ]:( ]:( omfg omfg ]:( ]:( ]:(

deathWisher

Реакции
Баллы
x5 w/ cakes =/= x15 w/o cakes

WHY ?!

Simple answer, NOT EVRYONE has abilty to change their IP. On x5 those who have that ability coudl easly own those who dosent have it. SO IT WAS UNFAIR, the exp progres wasnt equal.

Example : there was planty o ppl which coudl easly get 15...20+ cakes per day , when others coudl have only ONE cake after 7 DAYS

So x5 w/ cakes = x15 w/o cakes for sure BUT NOT FOR EVERYONE

On x15 w/o cakes is making FAIR and EQUAL chance to exp for EVERYONE (except No-Lifers who r always in top LvL whatever w/ cakes or w/o cakes)

Fuka

Реакции
Баллы
deathWisher сказал(а):
x5 w/ cakes  =/=  x15 w/o cakes
WHY ?!
Simple answer, NOT EVRYONE has abilty to change their IP. On x5 those who have that ability coudl easly own those who dosent have it. SO IT WAS UNFAIR, the exp progres wasnt equal.
Example : there was planty o ppl which coudl easly get 15...20+ cakes per day , when others coudl have only ONE cake after 7 DAYS
On x15 w/o cakes is making FAIR and EQUAL chance to exp for EVERYONE (except No-Lifers who r always in top LvL whatever w/ cakes or w/o cakes)
and if you are not nolifer and playing few hours/day you always log with 200% vitaly thats mean you going farm with x30 rates :p + vitaly herbs  = x45 rates exp :eek:

deathWisher

Реакции
Баллы
Fuka сказал(а):
deathWisher сказал(а):
x5 w/ cakes  =/=  x15 w/o cakes
WHY ?!
and if you are not nolifer and playing few hours/day you always log with 200% vitaly thats mean you going farm with x30 rates :p + vitaly herbs  = x45 rates exp :eek:
200 % I have true, but tell me how many mobs I will kill till that 200 % Vit will go down to 0 ? 40 ? maybe less. U will farm 5 min, and guy with cake will farm 1h.
pr0 argument really

Mouarf

Реакции
Баллы
deathWisher сказал(а):
x5 w/ cakes  =/=  x15 w/o cakes
WHY ?!
Since in the begining of *5, you were able to buy cakes with ADENA.
Since on the *5 since the begining poeple made some trade of sc for ADENA.
Since you can buy on *5 cake with sivler coin ( from begining to now ), and like i said you can have silver coin by ADENA.
Since cake buff is zone buff and not personnal buff, you can kill/pvp/pk poeple on cake zone to take the cake by YOURSELF.
ALL, yes ALL players were able to have ALL THE TIME cake on.
SO x5w/cake = x15 w/o cake.
GO back to your cave now !!!

Sabor

Реакции
Баллы
seems people want a server not with over high rates(x15 with cake) neither an old server with 5-6 valakas selling in Aden (new world x5).

thats why x15 without cake is ideal
stop that nonsense topic and live with it

Aurelius1

Реакции
Баллы
Mouarf сказал(а):
Since in the begining of *5, you were able to buy cakes with ADENA.
It lasted for 2 or 3 days? Then it was changed for SC only. Cool thinking brah
Since on the *5 since the begining poeple made some trade of sc for ADENA.
While people that could afford to get cakes directly by donation could invest all their adena into equipping their chars, those that couldn't had to buy cakes to be able to keep up with the xp. But severely drawn back in equip. So again, cool thinking brah
Since you can buy on *5 cake with sivler coin ( from begining to now ), and like i said you can have silver coin by ADENA.
Check above mister
Since cake buff is zone buff and not personnal buff, you can kill/pvp/pk poeple on cake zone to take the cake by YOURSELF.
Agree, this is the only good thing about the cake
ALL, yes ALL players were able to have ALL THE TIME cake on.
If you had the $$$ yes, you could have it non stop. Otherwise, it's just a blatant lie and i'm sure maaaaaaaaaaaany can come and say how hard they had it sometimes, to get cake. Shouting for hours in town for cake seller or having to pay outrages prices for SC (IF you could find any on sale). Again, PRO thinking brah
SO x5w/cake = x15 w/o cake.
Retarded beyond any limits
I will GO back to my cave now !!!
Yes, please! You do that.
Hi

deathWisher

Реакции
Баллы
Well spoken, I can add only one thing more.

On others servers there was not such a think like "cake" and ppl still do PvP for example for spot in cata, dual rooms, one big room, etc. , Vampires spot at FOD, in FOG, IT L room or Boss rooms. So cake is giving u a little more reason to make pvp.

But even if we agree that U can "easly" get cake from another PT but how much pvp u will able to win ? 1 for 2 cakes ? then lose 3 cakes couse someone zergs u ? What happend if u r random, is there any chance u will able to wipe out someone from cake spot ? and even If u do (depend what class vs what class) for how long u will able to exp on that cake ? Till the owner will back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх