Unseal Common A grade (1 Viewer)

Nerz1

Реакции
Баллы
Hi, Can anyone tell me if you can unseal common sealed A grade items?? I'm asking this because I've seen international and some official gracia forums telling that actualy we can unseal common items like armors and jewls...and I'm wonder if this is realy true...

Any of you know how/where,if is true...?

Thx in advance.

n0click

Реакции
Баллы
u can but no bonus u just make them look like light or smth

malarki

Реакции
Баллы
you get armor mastery

Guardian1

Реакции
Баллы
and the unsealing price is the same as the normal item ?

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
it's much sheaper but you get armor mastery so it has bonuses

OP
OP
N

Nerz1

Реакции
Баллы
Nerz сказал(а):
Hi, Can anyone tell me if you can unseal common sealed A grade items? I'm asking this because I've seen international and some official gracia forums telling that actualy we can unseal common items like armors and jewls...and I'm wonder if this is realy true...
Thx in advance.
n0click сказал(а):
MichaelV do you know anything about this? I ask you since you the moderator and you can communicate easier with server GMs and find anything about it.
MV: hey, i'm not an l2 encyclopedia xD. I know i unsealed a phx ring common on 30x at start and it gave me the extra mdef (3 or 4) from unsealing but no mana. So, u gain something.

Deriq

Реакции
Баллы
No bonuses at armor no mana at jwls.
Advice - No unseal phx ring ::)

mindaz3

Реакции
Баллы
Deriq сказал(а):
No bonuses at armor no mana at jwls.
Advice - No unseal phx ring  ::)
You get a little bonus to m.def when you unseal a jewel.
For armor: on some chars just changes textures.
for example: unsealed mj boots looks like mj heavy boots.

OP
OP
N

Nerz1

Реакции
Баллы
Nice, but where can I unseal all this stuff??

Some friends of my tried out unseal common at the mammons,but doesn't seems to get that option.. that's why I asked you...

piot

Реакции
Баллы
google it http://l2info.arktic.net/blacksmith.html

OP
OP
N

Nerz1

Реакции
Баллы
piot сказал(а):
google it http://l2info.arktic.net/blacksmith.html
It's all very handy,but I'm asking about Unseal Common Items :D...maybe you answerd my question or maybe not,no one seems to know,no one gives me a straight answer...
Nerz сказал(а):
Nerz сказал(а):
Hi, Can anyone tell me if you can unseal common sealed A grade items? I'm asking this because I've seen international and some official gracia forums telling that actualy we can unseal common items like armors and jewls...and I'm wonder if this is realy true...
Thx in advance.
n0click сказал(а):
MichaelV do you know anything about this? I ask you since you the moderator and you can communicate easier with server GMs and find anything about it.
MV: hey, i'm not an l2 encyclopedia xD. I know i unsealed a phx ring common on 30x at start and it gave me the extra mdef (3 or 4) from unsealing but no mana. So, u gain something.
Ok than,where did you unsealed you common phx ring on 30x? mammons? marketeer? blacksmith? where? that all I wanna know...
...Or that option it's not activated in this server? if that's the case, why not? since the data base its practly  the same...

Danny1

Реакции
Баллы
Nerz сказал(а):
Thx in advance.
You can unseal commons at blacksmith of mammon

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх