Union [x5] - start 13 October 2014 (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Alice

Предсказываю судьбу по IP
Команда форума
Реакции
10 927
Баллы
1 314
Dear friends!
The voting came to a close, and it's time for the long-awaited official announcement!
Abount 20.000 people took part on the vote, and the choice of most divided between chronicles GF and HF.
Therefore it was decided to open two servers,to satisfy the desires of both groups of players.
The first server will be "Union" with ?5 rates and on Gracia Final platform!
The live start will take place on October 13, 2014.

The second lowarate server on High Five chronicles will be launched in November 2014.
Server name, rates and other information will be kept secret until the start of the campaign.
We invite you to participate in pre-launch contests and win valuable prizes for the start of a new server!
Thank you for choosing the RPG-club "Russia"!
While you wait for the opening of RPG-club "Russia" servers, we invite all lovers of quality /official platforms/ to the project of our partners www.HOLYWAR.pw.
Technical support of this project is provided by our team.
www.HOLYWAR.pw Quality PvP servers on official PTS platform.

Kakalala

Реакции
Баллы
HF opens only November WHY ? so many ppls waiting low rate H5 server ... not damn Gracia Final
My CP was hoping start play at RPG end of September now we have to wait 2 month more ??? :((((((

Yuno1

Реакции
Баллы
Great news!

Looking forward to it ;)

Lucduc

Реакции
Баллы
i cant wait two months longer for H5.Pls change the live start for H5.

Moon1

Реакции
Баллы
RoyalFlush сказал(а):
HF opens only  November WHY ? so many ppls waiting low rate H5 server ... not  damn Gracia Final
My CP was hoping start play at RPG end of September now we have to wait 2 month more ?  :((((((
Because no one actually cares when H5 is being launched since most of its players will flee to GF after some time anyway.

Shaollin

Реакции
Баллы
RoyalFlush сказал(а):
HF opens only  November WHY ? so many ppls waiting low rate H5 server ... not  damn Gracia Final
My CP was hoping start play at RPG end of September now we have to wait 2 month more ?  :((((((
agree!

Kane1

Реакции
Баллы
Moon сказал(а):
RoyalFlush сказал(а):
My CP was hoping start play at RPG end of September now we have to wait 2 month more ?  :((((((
Because no one actually cares when H5 is being launched since most of its players will flee to GF after some time anyway.
What drugs do you take? Gracial finall is preety fuck** shit you know? I dont care about this stupid gracia finall i just waitin for best H5 and they say there is no any h5 maybe in 2 month ? WHAT THE FU CK? Wake up no one cares about gracia.

Scaryy

Реакции
Баллы
x5 + cakes right? otherwise u don't even have to put english laugage in, it will be russian server :) noone wants that low sh it just as last x3 briliant idea.

(old x5 + cakes was the best server ever, for most of ppl I think :) w/o cakes u can close it already, no point to open server for 2months

guides

Реакции
Баллы
LOOOOL november....fck shittt... and their partner open Hi5 x30....

grumba

Реакции
Баллы
Scaryy сказал(а):
x5 + cakes right? otherwise u don't even have to put english laugage in, it will be russian server :)  noone wants that low sh it just as last x3 briliant idea.
(old x5 + cakes was the best server ever, for most of ppl I think :)  w/o cakes u can close it already, no point to open server for 2months
+1000 !
New server needs cakes for less punishing leveling and way more pvp for spots and cakes.

dpms

Реакции
Баллы
cool launch date, dickheads.

OocaverexoO

Реакции
Баллы
The same old story again... Gf will die as soon as the first time and hf will be playable for 2 years more or less, i'll pass.

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
The dates seem good to me. I actually have stuff to do, so November suits me perfectly.

Caxapa

Реакции
Баллы
Hi Administration / all.

I used to play on RPG-Club a few years back but for some reason (truth is - I don't remember... ;D), I left. Since I love GF, your x5 server looks good. So I am thinking of coming back. In the meantime, I just found out that all my old accounts are banned because they were NOT used for a long time and someone wants money to unban them - hahaha (what a joke!) - wonderful treatment by a reputable server. FYI - My accounts on the official L2 server date from its start and even after years of non use, they still function - logged them in today!!! Whatever.

I made a new account and a char that I logged into the x15 server, just to get the feel of RPG. To my dismay, everything there is in uncomprehendable RU and I could find NO way to switch to ENG. NPC names, items in shop / inventory, NPC quest dialogs, etc. are all in cyrillic squiggles. Now, for the test I replaced a few files in my system folder with English ones, but now I have NoNameNPC's, NoNameItems, etc. and this is NOT too pleasant.

So please, unless you are planning RPG-Club to be a wholly RU project, then when uploading the system for the GF x5 server upload also an English system so I can play here.

Thx for the time.

WildRose

Реакции
Баллы
submit ticket to unban your account.

Initially i had the same reaction (lmao they ask me for money) but I did get help and they unbanned my account no charge.
Very helpfull. But the "all in rusian" part is really annoying...i`ll try to get over it, but even the site is pissing me off...
but in game you do have option to have everyting in english. keep looking. it`s there....somewhere :)

Caxapa

Реакции
Баллы
WildRose

Ths for the advice - the good part is that last time I was playing here, I did not use my base accounts but rather alt accounts I came up with for playing here. So, I do NOT think I will bother with the "unban" of the old accounts but rather reg fresh ones.

Regarding the English option - I search but so far have come up short...if u can remember from where to do the English version, I will be more than thankful for the info...

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх