Umhm, some help please :P (1 Viewer)

Celina

Реакции
Баллы
Alright, hello everyone. I started playing here about some months ago, and stopped for 'a while'. Now server changed to High Five and I don't know where to XP or what I have to do.
I am Duelist, level 79, no buffer, no bots, nothing. I am completely alone. Where do you suggest me to XP, or what do you suggest me to do ? (About my gear, S grade duals (150 Fire attribute), Tallum Armor +3-4, Jewels Common A grade)

Thanks in advance!

othermore

Реакции
Баллы
IoP, Dragon Valley entrance (Drakos,necromancers) for make adena, Giants Cave 1 to 1 at first mobs, beast farm, i dont know what places more, check map and hunt zones, but, try buy better armor i think.

yoker

Реакции
Баллы
lvl up COVer first. You won't find CP, since pretty much all of them are designed for ppl 85 with wpns 300, sets 900. Once CoV is lvled up you can go DV entrance as was said. Can't find mucho alternatives with sets 0 resists.

OP
OP
C

Celina

Реакции
Баллы
Alright, thank you both for the help. I appreciate it.

I am really lazy about making a new Character, and specially a WC, it will piss me off with the MP thing.

othermore

Реакции
Баллы
well, mp i think is not problem coz in 20 min buff alone theres places with mp herbs drop also wc rech mp when u hit and is easy lvl it, i think so.

delit

Реакции
Баллы
LOLOMFG сказал(а):
well, mp i think is not problem coz in 20 min buff alone theres places with mp herbs drop also wc rech mp when u hit and is easy lvl it, i think so.
Right. And also, once you get your wc to lvl 60-61 u can continue lvling ur main while having vc in party. Getting your wc to 61 should not take more than 1 day...

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх