TW (1 Viewer)

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
I didnt even play on tw, looks like again 2h sitting GGGGGGGGGGGgggggggg.

So ppl cry about 30 hero/epics/s80 qqz but we r again 2 weeks with 9 wards

Pipiras

Реакции
Баллы
Pel8 сказал(а):
I didnt even play on tw, looks like again 2h sitting GGGGGGGGGGGgggggggg.
So ppl cry about 30 hero/epics/s80 qqz but we r again 2 weeks with 9 wards
and live players who defended castle was about 2.5 party ;D GG enemy

SplichO

Реакции
Баллы
It had horrible ss lag...

CrossFire

Реакции
Баллы
I've been there.. 11549 fame guys!!! I haz it!

Tiax

Реакции
Баллы
was fcking around solo on dion ++++frags xD

Akirakei

Реакции
Баллы
Best TW was when nearly all clans which were against ETC united for one TW to take flags.2 hours full of action...Why other clans cannot repeat that and make some competition for ETC and take some flags?I guess better QQ than do something huh mengz?

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
Akirakei сказал(а):
Best TW was when nearly all clans which were against ETC united for one TW to take flags.2 hours full of action...Why other clans cannot repeat that and make some competition for ETC and take some flags?I guess better QQ than do something huh mengz?
This, was one of bigest massacre on this server and mad fun with raging benom in our castle. You were killing and killing ppl and they were simply respawning and runing back to field to fight.

KissOfEva1

Реакции
Баллы
I miss these days :'(
change size

Pipiras

Реакции
Баллы
when will lounch x5 all will go here because they will hope that they can own server because etc stay in x30, so I see will be dead pve server in x30 :'(

Akirakei

Реакции
Баллы
Pipiras сказал(а):
when will lounch x5 all will go here because they will hope that they can own server because etc stay in x30, so I see will be dead pve server in x30 :'(
Not that they can own server cuz ETC not there its just new start where everyone can start equally with none grade, 1 lvl at same time, BUT after 1-2months there will be clans which will cry about others having better gear, heroes and so on + new ones will come and the story will repeat only with different clans and different time.Ofc numbers may differ.
Well I cannot agree with you that 30x server will die after all main clans are staying, only few clans and random ppl are leaving for 5x so I guess 30x will keep growing, but slower than before because of new 5x.

Pipiras

Реакции
Баллы
we will see ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх